What’s enough?
怎样才叫够?
My question is
我想问的是…你呢?
did you?
我想问的是…你呢?
It’s never too late.
亡羊补牢,时犹未晚
You’ve reached Connor and Sidda.
我们是康纳和丝妲
Leave a message and we will call you back.
请留话,我们会回覆,谢谢
Hi.

I’m very sorry to bother you so late. Are you Mr. Walker?
很抱歉这么晚还来打扰你 你是沃克先生吗?
Depends. -I’m Connor McGill.
未必是 我是康纳麦吉尔
I’m supposed to marry Sidda? But she was
就是要娶丝妲的人 但她被人绑♥架♥,就是…
abducted by some friends of yours – Save your breath.
别浪费唇舌
It’s not my department.
这种事不归我管
Come on in. Vivi Walker, Connor McGill. She’ll take over from here.
请进 薇薇沃克,康纳麦吉尔 接下来由她处理
Good luck.
祝你好运
Night-night.
晚安
Why am I just meeting you now, Connor? Is that her doing or yours?
我们为何到现在才见面?是她的错?还是你的错?
You know the answer to that.
你明知故问
Did she say she was calling the whole thing off?
她真的说要取消婚事吗?
Did she use those exact words? No, she said, Don’t mail out the invitations.
她是这么说吗?不是,她说…别寄喜帖了
But she didn’t say burn them or throw them out.
她没说烧掉或扔掉 还有一丝希望
It’s taken years to nail down a date.
我们花了好多年才决定婚期
She says Why rush?, or Things are good, why change?
她总是说:急什么?这样很好,何必搞砸?
I dont know what she’s afraid of. She thinks the bottom will drop out.
我不知道她怕什么 她好像一直在等事情搞砸
You know why she thinks that, dont you, honey?
你知道她为何这样想吧?
Because it did.
因为事实如此
It always did.
向来如此
What? What is it?
干嘛?怎么了?
Put your arms up.
把手抬高
Take a sip.
喝一口
Sorry. I thought it was water.
抱歉,我以为是开水
Lulu and Baylor are sick. Baylor pooped in bed.
露露和贝勒生病了 贝勒在床上便便
Baylor, God! Come on! Get in the bathtub.
贝勒!天哪!过来!进浴缸里,
Get out of those pants! -I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to!
把裤子脱掉 我有忍♥,不是故意的
Don’t cough and help with your brother!
别再咳嗽,过来帮你弟
Baylor, we have to be a good boy. – My tummy hurts.
贝勒,你要听话 我肚子痛
We have to take your temperature.
你发高烧了,先替你量体温
God, Lulu! -I’m sorry, Mommy.
天哪!露露!对不起,妈
Throw up in the toilet!
吐在马桶里
Where’s your father? Why do I have to do everything myself?
爸爸呢?为何什么事都要我做?
Stop!
停下来!
God!
天哪!
Mama.
妈!
Pick me up. -Mama.
救救我! 妈!
Shut up!
都给我闭嘴!
Mama, come here.
妈,快过来
Willetta.
葳蕾塔,
Do you have any money? -No, ma’am, I don’t.
你有钱吗?夫人,我没钱
Make Little Shep eat oatmeal, or he’ll be in the cookies.
记得喂小薛普吃饭 否则他会趁你不注意 去偷饼干
Where you going in your fancy coat?
好,你穿大衣要去哪儿?
Confession. I’m going for absolution. – Watch out for cat-eyed priests.
告解 我要去求上帝赦罪 小心猫眼牧师,他们很坏
Be back in an hour.
我一小时后回来
Bless me, Father, I’ve sinned. My last confession was two weeks ago.
请赦免我的罪 我上次告解是两星期前
Go ahead.
说吧
Father, I accuse myself of bad thoughts toward my family.
神父,我对家人怀有恶意
You’ve hated your husband? – Yes, and my children.
你憎恨丈夫吗?对,还有我的小孩
How many times have you borne these thoughts?
你对亲人几次不怀好意?
Too many to count. -What are these bad thoughts?
太多次了,数不清
In my thoughts
怎样不怀好意?
I want to abandon my children.
我心里想着抛弃子女
I want to injure my husband.
我想伤害丈夫
I want to run away.
我想逃跑
I want to be unattached.
我想无牵无挂
I want to be famous.
我想成名
You must banish these bad thoughts. – What if I can’t make them stop?
你必须摒弃这些坏念头 若我摒弃不了呢?
Well then, ask Mary, the mother of our blessed Lord
那就请圣母玛利亚 教你如何缄默地背负十字架
to teach you to bear your cross silently
那就请圣母玛利亚 教你如何缄默地背负十字架
patiently, and in perfect submission to the will of God.
耐住性子 服从上帝的旨意
Good morning. May I have some coffee, please?
早安,麻烦给我咖啡
Yes. Thanks Wait. Is today Thursday?
好的 谢谢…等一下!今天是星期四吗?
Friday?
星期五?
Hi, darling. You okay?
嗨,甜心 你好吗?
I’m fine, honey.
我很好
Sidda, honey, don’t cry.
丝妲,别哭了
How is everybody?
大家都好吗?
All by yourself?
只有你们在家?
I’m very proud of you, honey. That’s good.
我真以你们为傲,好极了
I’m coming home.
我要回家了
Today.
今天
How about we have shrimp for supper?
晚餐吃虾子好不好?
I love you too.
我也爱你
Bye-bye.
再见
Does she know about all this?
她知道这些事吗?
She knew I was gone.
她知道我离家出走
Wasn’t the first time. I know she blames me.
不是第一次 我知道她责怪我
Of course she does, just like I blame my mother.
当然啰,就像我责怪我妈一样
I didn’t screw up her life any more than my mother screwed up mine.
但我没毁了她的一生 像我妈毁了我那样
She almost did.
差一点
But all the real
但真正的…
Long-term damage
长♥期♥的伤害…
I did to myself.
是我咎由自取
Vivi.
薇薇…
I just want the woman to marry me.
我很想娶她
Vivi?
薇薇?
Did you knock?
你有敲门吗?
What is it, honey?
什么事?
I had a question. -Well
我有个疑问
Well, what’s the question, honey?
什么疑问?
Did I ruin your life?
我毁了你的一生吗?
I always thought the story was I’d ruined yours.
我始终觉得是我毁了你的一生
That may be another of the many lies I’ve told myself along the way.
那只是我在婚姻中 自欺欺人的藉口之一
Vivi, you’ve made it interesting.
你让生命变得有趣
I tried to keep up. Then I tried to stay out of your way.
我很想跟上你的脚步 结果还是选择回避
But I knew the first time I saw you, there was no one like you in the world.
但我第一次见到你就知道 世上再也没像你这样的人了
When I said for better or worse
当我复诵结婚誓约时
I knew it was a coin toss.
我就知道未来难测
Shep?
薛普?
Heads or tails?
结果是好或坏?
Your call.
由你决定
Is that Connor?
那是康纳吗?
I believe it is. -Let’s stick to the plan.
应该是 按计划进行
You’re just in time. I made beignets.
来得正好,我做了法式甜甜圈
Hi, Vivi. -Look who’s here.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Hello, Connor. -Good morning, ladies.
嗨,康纳 早安
Connor, why are you here? – I’ve come to get my bride.
康纳,你怎么会在这里? 我来设法找回新娘
She’ll hate it if you call her that. – It’ll be our secret.
她不喜欢你这样叫她 别说出去
I understand secrets are Ya-Ya forte. – That’s what we came to talk about.
丫丫姊妹会最重视秘密了 这正是我们的来意
Vivi, I think you know what were here for.
薇薇,你应该知道我们来干嘛
We’ve had this discussion.
我们谈过了
I think I was perfectly clear. – Perfectly clear and perfectly wrong.
我说得很清楚 你说得清楚,却也错得离谱
This is violently unfair.
这样一点也不公平
I have not ceded control of my private life to you or anyone else.
我没把私生活掌控权 交给任何人
Honey.
老婆
There is no shame in what happened.
过去的事并不可耻
That was a different time, and you were different. They’re right.
时代不同了,你也变了 她们说得对,
You can trust Sidda, honey.
你可以信任丝妲
Come on, honey.
走吧
Come with us.
跟我们走
I can’t. I can’t be the one.
不行 别逼我告诉她
I don’t even remember most of it.
我忘得差不多了
I don’t want to be the one.
我不想告诉她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!