I wonder if Mama would have ignored Jack like Daddy.
不知道我妈会不会不理杰克 像她忽略我爸那样?
No way, pal. Jack was the love of her life.
不可能,杰克是她的最爱
The kind you only get once. – What happened?
一生只有一次 后来怎么了?
How did Daddy wind up in the hot seat?
我爸怎么会沦落至此?
Viv.
薇薇!
Vivo.
薇薇!
Come on, we have to go to Teensys house.
我们去婷喜家
No. -Come on.
不要 走嘛
I knowed something bad was coming.
我有不祥的预感
Just yesterday, I done heared that screech owl.
我昨天听见猫头鹰的叫声
You killed my baby! You killed my baby!
你害死了我的宝贝 你害死了我的宝贝
You drink champagne to his death.
他死了你还庆祝
You killed him, sure enough, you killed my baby!
你害死了他,害死了我的宝贝
I don’t think I can take any more.
我听不下去了
Me neither.
我也是
I think I need to go home.
我要回家
Are you all right to drive?
你可以开车吗?
Of course I am. -Habit.
当然可以 习惯了
See y’all tomorrow.
明天见 再见
Wasn’t all just fun and games.
我们不只是寻欢作乐
So I see. -Shall I make a long story short?
看得出来 我长话短说吧
They never found his body. Not a dog tag, a shoe, nothing.
没找到他的尸体 连识别牌或鞋子都没有
Genevieve got herself believing for a while
尚薇叶本来存着一丝希望
that it was all a mistake. He was still alive, somewhere.
相信他还活在世上
Then she stopped believing, and then
后来就打消了念头
the good French lady
那个法国女人…
took her leave.
最后自杀了
I knew I should’ve stopped while I was behind.
我就知道不应该再听下去
Poor Teens.
可怜的婷喜
Your mama rallied for her, but the two of them
你妈为她振作起来 但她们俩…
neither of them was ever the same.
她们俩都变了
I wish you could have known what your mother was like as a girl.
真希望你能认识年轻时的你妈
You would’ve loved her. -Not loving her was never the problem.
你一定会喜欢她 妮西,问题不是我不爱我妈
Her not loving you was never the problem either.
问题也不是她不爱你
Well, what about Daddy?
我爸呢?
Was she ever in love? Or was he around for heavy lifting?
她爱我爸吗?或者只是顺水推舟?
Your daddy knew Jack.
你♥爸♥知道杰克的事
He said hed rather play second fiddle than not play in the band at all.
他自知取代不了他 但他宁可当替代品 也不肯离开她
He thought he loved her enough for both of them. Maybe he did.
他认为自己够爱她 或许曾经是吧
Does.
现在还是
Well
这…
I gots some work to do at the woodpile, honey.
我要去劈柴
Let’s call it a night, shall we?
今晚到此为止吧
Night.
晚安
“纪念爱子杰克惠曼”
Smells good.
好香哦
Now what’s wrong, Vivi?
怎么了,薇薇?
I’m still not Jack?
我不是杰克?
Shut up, Shep.
闭嘴,薛普
How long you gonna make us suffer something that can’t change?
你要为改变不了的事实 折磨我们多久?
Fine!
好吧
Gonna feed your children? – I don’t care if you starve.
孩子们要吃饭 饿死了我也不管
Hey, kid.
嗨,女儿
I’ll make dinner, Daddy, okay? -Thank you.
我来作晚饭,爸 谢谢你
I’ll get the skillet. Don’t touch it.
锅子我来捡,你别碰
One: it’s quiet, two: there’s any room for me!
安静又容得下我的地方
What? You go out there and drink yourself to sleep!
怎样?出去喝到烂醉
You don’t lift one finger to help this family!
你根本没帮忙家计
I don’t? Look at my hands!
没有吗?你看看我的手
I don’t want to look at your ugly hands, or you to put them on me!
我不想看你种棉花的脏手 别拿你的脏手来碰我
Don’t worry! Drunk as you are all the time, I don’t want to be in the house.
不劳你操心 你一天到晚喝醉 我也不想待在家里
You’re disgusting! God, I hate you, Shep! I hate you!
恶心!天哪,我恨你! 我恨你!
Is Daddy gonna kill her? – She’ll kill him first.
爸会不会杀了她? 她会先杀了爸
Hi.

Why do you answer like that? -Like what?
你干嘛一接电♥话♥就这样?怎样?
Like you know it’s me. -But it is you.
仿佛知道是我 本来就是你
I thought about what you said. I know what you mean.
我整晚都在想你的话 终于恍然大悟
Your tone makes me think you don’t.
你的口气好像没搞懂
Why would my kids feel that way if I wasn’t unfit?
想想看 若没失职 我的小孩何必恨我?
Our kids. -lf I wasn’t in some way damaged?
我们的小孩 只要我不搞砸
That’s what youre saying! -Not even close.
你就是这个意思 才不是
There’s no logic? You simply said it to hurt me?
不合逻辑 你这么说是要伤我?
You’re right. How can I know?
说对了,我怎么会知道?
So why risk it? Know what I mean? -No.
那又何必冒险?懂吧?不懂
Why risk doing to my children and you what Mama did to me and Daddy?
何必让小孩重复我的遭遇?让你重复我爸的遭遇?
Ask him about his life while you’re at it.
顺便问他人生有多美好
At what?
顺什么便?
Figuring out if I’ll ruin the lives of our hypothetical children.
你想知道 我怎么毁了小孩的一生
Okay, Sidda? No shit? You’re scaring me. Calm down.
丝妲,说真的,你吓坏我了 我们先冷静
Do not start that patronizing You’re crazy now
少假慈悲说什么…你疯了,
so I won’t make any sudden moves till you’re finishedthing.
所以我要镇定 疯完之前别轻举妄动 不准
See? You’re doing it! -Okay! Uncle!
看吧?你又来了 好!我投降!
I’m painted into a corner where nothing I say could be right.
我陷入了窘境,说什么都错
You want to live painted into a corner by an unfit mother?
你想过这种生活? 被失职母亲逼入窘境?
No, no, no! I never said I wanted that.
不…我没这么说过
I’ll make this easy. Put this whole thing on hold
好吧,我不为难你 婚事先暂停,
while you figure out how badly I’ll fuck up everybodys life.
等你想清楚 我怎么毁了每个人的一生
Do not send those invitations!
先别寄喜帖
Siddalee Walker? You are on the verge of making a big mistake right now.
不准 丝妲莉沃克?你眼看就要犯下大错了
Well, so are you. Only I’m not gonna let you.
你也一样 只是我不准
Did she just call off our god ?
她是不是取消了…
I don’t have the number!
我不知道电♥话♥号♥码
I don’t have the goddamn number!
我不知道电♥话♥号♥码
Okay. Vivi.
好吧,薇薇
Hello? -Vivi?
喂? 薇薇?
This is Connor.
我是康纳
I don’t
我不…
What? -Emergency, Vivi! Do not hang up!
有急事!别挂电♥话♥!
Oh, my God! Oh, no!
天哪!不会吧!
No! Not that. I just need a phone number from you.
不…不是啦,我只是…我只是想问你电♥话♥号♥码
My God!
天哪,
Don’t you ever, ever, ever do that to me again!
别再这样吓我
Sorry, I think she just called off our goddamn life. I don’t have the number!
抱歉,她刚才决定和我分手 我不知道电♥话♥号♥码
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么?
She’s with those friends of yours, the Yo-yos, or Yee-haws
她和你那些朋友在一起 叫什么来着?我要打电♥话♥给她
The Ya-Yas? Why would she run off with them?
她怎么会和 丫丫姊妹们在一起?
She didn’t run off. They came here and took her!
她不是自愿的,是被强行带走
Oh, for Petes sake. I gotta go.
天哪,我要赶过去
Yes?
喂?
I don’t know if you ruined Siddas life.
我不知道你是否 毁了丝妲的一生
But I do know that now you’re ruining mine!
但你毁了我的一生
And your phone etiquette sucks!
你真不懂电♥话♥礼仪
He hung up on me.
他挂我的电♥话♥
Oh, what a surprise!
真是稀奇
Look what the backstabbing, traitorous cats dragged in!
原来是暗箭伤人的叛徒来了
Oh, look who it is!
瞧瞧来者何人
All my old ex-friends!
那些不顾友谊的女人
And the biological fruit of my womb that rotted!
还有我那忘恩负义的女儿
Oh, shit.
可恶!
What?
干嘛?
Hi, honey! -Hi!
嗨!嗨!
Pull over!
停车!
I can’t hear you!
我听不见!
Pull over!
停车!
Pull over, Vivi. -No!
停车! 不要!
Pull over, Vivi!
停车!
Fuck off!
滚开!
Go ahead, warn them.
尽管去警告她们
Give them time to scatter like rats!
给她们时间四下逃窜
Oh, my God!
天哪!
You are so lucky.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!