Kids, am I gonna have to give you a time-out?
孩子们,要我阻止你们吗?
Vivi?
薇薇?
Yes?
什么事?
You all right?
你还好吧?
I’m fine.
我很好
You need anything? -No.
需要什么吗? 不用了
All right, then.
好吧
I owe all my creativity to her.
她给了我创意
If I’d had an easy childhood, I’d have nothing to write about.
若童年愉快,我就没题材可写
That is the truth, honey.
这倒是
Why isn’t Grandma Buggys name on this invitation?
邀请函上 怎么没有外婆的名字?
Well, that birthday business was ugly.
生日会的事搞砸了
Your granddaddy had just settled a big case
你外公刚解决了一件大案子
and he wanted to strut his money.
他想炫耀财富
Buggy didn’t want to have that dance.
芭姬不想办生日会
She didn’t believe in parties.
她不喜欢这种事
And sure as hell didn’t believe in celebrating your mama.
更不想替你妈庆生
He did it just to spite her.
他这么做是为了气她
Taylor Abbott treated his horses better than he treated his wife.
泰勒艾波对他的马 比对老婆更好
And your mama got caught in the crossfire.
你妈卷进了两人的战火之中
Boy, did she ever.
可不是嘛
Daddy, is it real?
爸,这是真的吗?
Of course it’s real. -It is?
当然是真的 真的? 对啊
I think it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
这是我毕生看过最美的东西
Mama, it’s gorgeous.
妈,好漂亮
Did you pick it out?
这是你挑的吗?
Mr. Abbott, that is not a proper gift for a girl.
艾波先生…不适合送小女孩这种礼物
That’s right. But it’s a perfect gift for a young woman.
对,但很适合送给少女
A beautiful young woman.
美丽的少女
Aren’t you just the luckiest little girl God ever made?
你真是全世界最幸运的小女孩
Why don’t you come with me, bebe?
跟我来
Hey, good-looking.
嗨,美女
This ring doesn’t compare to the one I’ll get you.
这只戒指比不上 我要送你的礼物
Everybody saw.
大家都看到了
The only thing anybody saw is how beautiful you are.
向日葵,大家只看到你的美貌
And were not gonna be like them.
我们和他们不一样
All right? I swear, honey. Don’t you worry.
我发誓,你不必操心
Don’t you worry.
你不必操心
No!
不!
Whatever you did to make your father give you this ring is a mortal sin.
你不择手段 让你♥爸♥送你这只戒指 这是不可赦免的罪
May God forgive you.
愿上帝宽恕你
I didn’t do anything!
我又没怎样
He just gave it to me. I didn’t do anything!
他自己要送我,我又没怎样
She is sick. Don’t let her get to you.
她疯了,别让她欺负你
Don’t worry. I’ll steal it back if I have to.
放心,必要时我会去偷回来
Now do it, Buggy! Do it!
快点啊,芭姬!
Give the girl the goddamn ring, you pathetic Catholic idiot.
戒指还给她 你这个可悲的天主教白♥痴♥
Pick it up.
捡起来
Daddy!
爸!
You bend down, and you pick up that goddamn ring.
弯下腰把戒指捡起来
Give me your hand.
伸手
Viviane, I gave this ring to you.
薇薇,我送你戒指
It’s yours.
这是你的了
It’s from me to you.
是我送给你的
You understand?
听懂没?
What do you have to say?
你有什么话好说?
Making a fool of yourself in front of Vivianes friends?
居然在薇薇的朋友面前出洋相
You go to sleep, girls.
睡吧,孩子们
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah, but wow.
还好,只是很惊讶
How horrible to be so hated by your own mother.
被生母厌恶,感觉好可怕
Mamas jealous, competitive and judgmental, but she doesn’t hate me.
我妈善妒、爱竞争又主观 但她并不恨我
Not like that.
没恨成那样
Oh, wait a minute.
等一下
Yes, she does. Forgot.
她有,我忘了
She’s trying to hate you, honey.
她努力地想恨你
You delivered her a swift kick in the ego. She’s just smarting.
你重创了她的自尊 她只是心很痛
I have dreams about this.
我做过类似的梦
Could be Chick. -It’s her.
可能是奇克 一定是她
Could be Chick, but it’s her.
可能是奇克,不过是她
Don’t answer it. -Right.
别接电♥话♥ 好吧
Hello? -Caught you.
喂?逮到你了
You think you can get away with this? I know what you’re up to.
你以为我不会发现?我不知道你们想干嘛?
Up to? What’s that supposed to mean?
我们想干嘛?什么意思?
You don’t fool me. -Well
你骗不了我 这…
Were not up to anything. If we were, it would be none of your business.
我们没想干嘛 就算有也不关你的事
Don’t poke around. You’ll spoil things.
少打探了,你只会坏了事
I don’t want a big fuss, thats all. I don’t want candles on my cake.
我不想小题大作 蛋糕上不必插蜡烛了
It’ll look like the burning of Atlanta.
否则会像森林大火灾
When we want your advice, well ask for it. Got it?
需要意见自然会问你,懂吗?
Big kiss.
亲一个
She thinks its about her birthday. Can you believe it?
她以为要替她庆祝生日 你们相信吗?
It’s coming up real soon too. – Couple of days.
反正也快到了 再过几天
No numbers, everybody.
不准说数字
That’s one thing Mom always did real well, the birthday thing.
我妈向来最喜欢庆祝生日
In the morning, wed have a party, just us.
早上开派对,就我们俩
When Daddy got home, wed do it again.
我爸回来后又再庆祝一次
He could never know about that morning cake, so she always got two.
他不知道我们早上吃了蛋糕 所以她每次都吃两个
It was our secret.
那是我们的秘密
I’m so glad I had you.
真高兴生下你
I’m gonna call Connor.
我去打电♥话♥给康纳
You go right ahead. We’ll leave you alone.
去吧,我们不吵你了
But we’ll be listening from the kitchen, so talk loud.
但我们会躲在厨房♥偷听 讲大声一点
Hi.
嗨
How did you know it was me? -Who else?
你怎么知道是我? 不然是谁?
How are you feeling? – A little disoriented.
还好吧? 有点头晕
Horse tranquilizers will do that for you.
马的镇静剂经常会这样
I can’t believe you let them do this. – They didn’t ask.
你居然坐视不管 她们没征求我的同意
They called on the way, told me their plan. I saw you off.
她们半路才打电♥话♥告诉我计划 但我有去送机
From where?
从哪里?
I helped them get you on the plane. They’re organized.
我帮她们扶你上飞机 计划很周详
They even had a note from a doctor. Your pills are in your bag.
还拿了医生证明 对了,你的药丸在行李里
I have a bag? -In the closet.
我有行李? 在橱子里
Tell Connor we say hello. – Did you hear that?
替我们问候康纳 听见没? 听见了,
I’ll tell you one thing, meeting them explains a lot about you.
告诉你一件事 见到她们让我更了解你
Such as? -Let me put it this way.
比如?这么说吧
You’re more normal than you have any right to be.
你比平时正常多了
Why’d you do that?
干嘛这样?
They’ll explain it all to you at the Betty.
你去贝蒂福特中心就知道了
I’m gonna try and bust out tomorrow. I gotta get back for work.
我明天就设法逃出去 我还得工作
Don’t rush back on my account.
不必为我赶回来
I just said it was for work.
我是为了工作
Maybe you ought to fix this thing with your mother once and for all.
留下来彻底解决 和你♥妈♥的♥问题吧
Why are you so worried about this?
你担心什么?
Because I’m afraid that one day our kids may feel that way about you.
我担心以后小孩也会这样对你
These women may be nuts, but they might know something you dont.
这几个女人是疯子 但她们可能藏了秘密
It’s not fair bringing kids we don’t have into this. That’s a low blow.
我们还没生小孩你就提起 太卑鄙了
That’s the way I feel.
那是我的直觉
Stay there. Deal with it.
留下来解决问题吧
You deal with it.
你自己解决
Don’t New Yorkers say goodbye?
你们纽约人都不说再见吗?
Not when they’re on their high horse thinking they know so much.
不对自以为是的人说
I hate that. Especially when they’re right.
真讨厌 言之有理特别讨厌
Whenever Charlies right, I just ignore him.
查理每次言之有理我就不理他
Y’all ignored him, right or wrong. – Not really.
你们不管怎样都不理他 才不呢
Like hell we didn’t. Took me 25 years to notice my husband was gay.
就是 我过了25年 才发现老公是同性恋
They just couldn’t keep up with us.
男人就是跟不上我们的步调
I think we created our own litter world
我们沉浸在自己的世界里
where we still live happily to this day.
快乐地活到现在
Ya-Ya.
丫丫!