你的茶在烤箱里 儿子
Your tea’s in the oven, son.
– 你要过来洗个澡吗 妈妈? – 我马上就来 小伙子
– Are you going to come and have yours, Mam? – I’ll be in in a minute lad.
好的 妈妈
OK, Mam.
她是个女孩 是她爸爸唯一的女儿
She was a girl and the only girl her daddy ever had
是一个有真正古典美的女孩 有着真诚的双眸
A real old-fashioned girl, with eyes so true
我只爱你一个人
I could love nobody else but you
哦 我想要个女朋友
Oh-oh-oh, I want a girl
就像嫁给了亲爱老爸的那个女孩一样
Just like the girl that married dear old dad
喜欢待在这里吗?
Did you enjoy it?
是的 非常喜欢
Yeah, very much.
– 来吧 Les 喝一杯就好 – 好吧 就一杯 庆贺孩子出生
– Come on, Les, just one drink. – All right, just one, to wet the baby’s head.
– 但我们不要在这里待上他妈的一整晚 – 好的 Les 好的
– But we’re not staying here all fucking night. – OK, Les, OK.
…在电视上见过
…seen it on telly.
她不会放我们走的
She wouldn’t let us out.
– 你好 – 你好 亲爱的
– Hiya. – Hello, love.
– 你好 Les, 伙计 – 喝杯酒还是干嘛?
– Hiya, Les, mate. – Having a bevvy or what?
要一杯苦酒 给她一杯橙汁杜松子酒
A pint of bitter, and a gin and orange for her.
我来拿 我来拿
I’ve got it. I’ve got it.
呃 一切都好吗 Red?
So, how’s it going, Red?
我们重又相聚 现在都在这里
We’re all together again, so here we are
我们重又相聚 现在都在这里
We’re all together again, so here we are
上帝会知道我们何时
And the Lord knows when
会再次相聚
We’ll be together again
我们重又相聚 现在都在这里
We’re all together again, so here we are
我向世界献出所有以求一切重来
I’d give the world to start all over
回到旧规律中
Back in the old routine
我要在四叶草田里生活
To live my life in fields of clover
回到旧规律中
Back in the old routine
给我一顶旧草帽 驾双人卡车
Give me an old straw hat and a double truckin’
沿林荫大道一直开下去
Down the avenue…
哦 Jingles 不要难过
Oh, Jingles, don’t get so upset
噢 别这样
Aw, come on.
没事 我很好 真的
No, I’m all right, honest.
是Les 你也知道的他发起神经来是怎样
It’s just Les. You know what he’s like when he turns.
混♥蛋♥ 我真恨不得过去骂他
The bastard! For two pins, I’d go over there and tell him.
– 不 别跟他讲 – 他们男人都一样
– No, don’t say anything. – They’re all the same
就知道暴♥力♥和放屁 男人最可恶了?
When they’re not using their big stick, they’re farting. Aren’t men horrible?

Eh!
过来
Come on!
– 哦你不会是真要走吧 Jingles? – 我觉得Les想走了
– Oh you’re not going are you, Jingles? – I think Les wants to.
可你才来五分钟啊
But you’ve only been here five minutes.
过来
Come on.
我想过去给他点颜色看看
I feel like going over there and bursting him.
我最好还是离开吧 Ei 再见 Micky
I’d better go, Ei. See you, Micky.
– 没关系 姑娘 – 再见 Tone
– Never mind, girl. – See you, Tone.
可怜的Jingles
Poor Jingles.
你歇着吧 又不关你的事 别什么都管
You sit there. It’s none of your business. Don’t get involved.
你真是冷血无情 那可是我的朋友啊
You callous bleeder! That’s my friend, that.
你们男人 都他妈的是一个德性 只考虑自己
You men, you’re all the bleedin’ same. Only think of yourselves.
用不着你管我考虑什么 没人知道我想什么
Don’t you tell me what I think. No-one knows what’s going on inside my mind.
你自己也不知道
Including you.
– 嘿 见鬼 怎么回事? – 没事
– Heck, heck! What’s going on? – Nothing.
– 你知道她老是大惊小怪 – 我才不是
– You know how she flies off the handle! – I don’t.
我有充分理由发火 你这个混♥蛋♥
I’ve got good cause to, you shit-house!
哦 别说了 我们不想有任何不快
Now, come on, we don’t want any upset.
– 好吧 妈妈 – 好吧 Nell
– OK, Mam. – OK, Nell.
我们今天要开心才对
We’re here to enjoy ourselves.
来呀 Micky 给我们唱首歌♥
Come on, Micky, give us a song.
收拾起我所有的忧虑和哀愁
Pack up all my care and woe
我又在此浅唱低吟
Here I go singing low
再见了 画眉鸟…
Bye-bye, blackbird…
哦 哎呀 你不会又在唱歌♥了吧 Mick?
Oh, cor blimey! You’re not singing again, are you, Mick?
听着 就因为你自己扁桃体肿了
Listen, Bloated Tonsils, just cos you’re dead miserable,
我们可没必要陪着你变得阴沉沉的
it doesn’t mean the rest of us have to look like ‘Keep death off the road’.
Judy Garland 唱歌♥唱得都病了
Judy Garland. In bad health.
就扯吧
Oh, me arse!
我愿在你身旁
I wanna be around
为你收拾残局
To pick up the pieces
当有人伤了你的心
When somebody breaks your heart.
接着唱 Ei 我爱这首歌♥
Go on, Ei, I love this.
那人比我
Somebody twice as smart
聪明一倍
As I
我愿在你身旁
I wanna be around
看清她如何伤害你
To see how she does it
当她将你的心撕成碎片
When she pulls your heart to bits
我看到这道难题
To see how that puzzle fits
解答的如此精确
So fine
这时我发现复仇的感觉真好
And that’s when I’ll discover that revenge is sweet
当我坐在那里 为之鼓掌 在第一排座位上
When I’m sitting there, applauding, from that front-row seat
当有人伤了你的心
When somebody breaks your heart
就好像你
Like you
就好像你伤害我那样
Like you broke mine
– 啊 太棒了 谢谢你 Ei
Ah, great. Thanks, Ei.
现在我们来说说上个礼拜五 Ron和Eth之间突然出现的危机
Here, now take that crisis what cropped up between Ron and Eth last Friday.
一旦我说“危机”这个词的时候 Ted 我就是在指一场真正的危机
And when I say ‘crisis’ Ted I mean it was a real crisis,
尤其考虑到有Eth在内
especially as far as Eth was concerned.
哦 Ron
Oh, Ron.
我不明白
I don’t know.
最近几个礼拜以来 情况似乎变得更加糟糕了
It seems to have got so much worse these last few weeks.
我不知怎么了 一天到晚 都无法把你从我脑子里抹去
Somehow I just can’t seem to get you out of my mind day or night.
你变成了我的一种病痛
You’ve become a sort of… ache.
你吃东西时不发出噪音不行吗?
Have you got to make that noise when you eat?
什么噪音?
What noise?
岂有此理
Cor blimey!
我对明天还有什么盼头啊
What a future I’ve got to look forward to.
和“大嘴怪”一起生活25年
25 years with Mouth Almighty.
你知道的这是… 这是我们两人浪漫的一面
You know it’s… It’s the romantic side with us.
是亲吻以及…
It’s the kissing and the…
你知道的…
You know…
我把灯关掉了
I’ve switched the light off.
我不知道我做的对不对
I don’t know whether I’m doing right or wrong.
你心爱的人儿又怎样呢?
How’s your precious one?
那人他妈的到底是谁?
Who the bleeding hell was that?
Ted叔叔
Uncle Ted.
我爸爸的兄弟
Me dad’s brother.
岂有此理
God blimey.
你家里人都怎么回事啊
What a family I’ve married into.
一群怪人
A crowd of nutters.
他简直把我吓死了
He frightened the bleeding life out of me.
我是为你们讲故事的人 黑衣人
This is your storyteller, The Man in Black…
Teddy 不用对他们温和
Teddy! Stop acting soft.
Norah
Norah!
嘿 Norah
Hey, Norah!
还好吗 Moggie?你怎么样了?
All right, Moggie? How are you?
我要两个半杯干姜汁啤酒 一杯马提斯
Can I have two halves of shandy, a Matise,
一杯双钻 一杯淡柠檬麦酒
a Double Diamond, a pale ale and lime,
淡黑啤 混合酒
er, a Black & Tan, a pint of mix,
烈性朗姆酒 黑加仑朗姆酒 还有吉尼斯黑啤
a rum and pep, a rum and blackcurrant, and a Guinness?
– 哦 给你自己也来一杯吧 亲爱的 – 谢了 Tone
– Oh, and have one for yourself, love. – Thanks, Tone.
紧张吗 亲爱的?
Nervous, love?
但每个人在结婚那天都会紧张的呀
But everybody feels nervous on their wedding day.
当Johnny Dunn 21岁的时候
When Johnny Dunn was 21
他常在各家小餐馆吃饭
He used to dine at each café
他喜欢那些女人 所以他们都说
He loved the ladies, so they say
这就是为什么他会光顾每家小餐馆
That’s why he dined at each café
他爸爸 嘿 他爸爸怎么了呢?
His father’s got, now, what has he got?
他爸爸总在唠叨
An awful lot
这对年轻的Johnny来说可不好
And that’s not good for young Johnny
当爸爸说到:“去工作 我的儿子”
When he said, ‘Go to work, my son’
Johnny说什么呢? 他说:“我正享受极乐”
What did he say? Johnny said, ‘I’m having too much fun’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!