让我们直奔某个大城镇
Let’s get down to some big town
人们看重女孩的服装
Where they judge a gal by the cut of her clothes
你引人注目 戴着纽扣 蝴蝶结
And you’ll stand out in buttons and bows
你穿鹿皮我爱你
I love you in buck skin
穿手织裙我也爱你
Or the skirts that you’ve homespun
但在人们不用带枪的地方
But I’ll love you longer, stronger
我爱你更深更强烈
Where your friends don’t tote a gun
我的骨头控诉马车颠簸
My bones denounce the buckboard bounce
仙人掌刺伤我的脚趾
And the cactus hurts my toes
让我们赶快离开
Let’s vamoose where gals keep usin’
女孩们穿绸缎亚麻的地方
Those silks and satins and linen that shows
戴纽扣和蝴蝶结的你属于我
And you’re all mine in buttons and bows
给我东方花边 在那里女人就是女人
Gimme Eastern trimmin’ where women are women
穿高筒丝♥袜♥和镂空装
In high-silk hose and peek-a-boo clothes
法国香水飘香满屋
And French perfume that rocks the room
你属于我
And you’re all mine
蝴蝶结
Bows!
喔 Ei…
Well, Ei…
你现在的的确确是结婚了
You’re well and truly married now.
是的
Yes.
可我没觉得有什么不同 Maisie
But I don’t feel any different, Maisie.
一点区别都没有
I don’t feel any different.
别担心
Don’t be worrying.
你会好的
You’ll be all right.
他们很快就长大了
They soon grow up.
Maisie同George Roughley订婚
Maisie is engaged to George Roughley
没多久Tony就娶了Rosie Forsyth
and I don’t think it’ll be long before our Tony marries Rosie Forsyth.
明早我再起来
I’ll leave the place till morning.
啊 啊…
Ah ah
啊 啊…
Aah aah aah aah aah-aah
啊 啊…
Aah aah-aah
我爱明亮的夜晚
I love the light nights.
但天黑得越来越早了对吧 妈妈?
But they’re starting to draw in now, aren’t they Mam?
对呀
Yeah…
Nellie?
Nellie?
Nellie
Nellie!
Nell
Nell!
– 对不起妈妈 弄得一团糟 – 没事去忙你的吧 我来处理
– Sorry about the mess, Mam. – Go on, you’re all right. I’ll see to it.
– 啊 谢了妈妈 – 再见D太太 再见
– Ah thanks, Mam. – See you Mrs. D. Ta-ra.
玩得开心点
Enjoy yourselves!
你结婚了 我是你丈夫 你要对我尽责 管别人呢
You’re married now! I’m your husband! Your duty’s to me! Frig everyone else!
Monica Jingles 那都是过去的事了
Monica, jingles! That’s all ancient history now.
来吧 舞者上台了
Come on. Up the dancers.
– 你们有多爱我? – 一磅糖那么多
– How much do you love me? – A pound of sugar!
睡吧 睡吧
Hush a bowee, hush a bow
嘘 睡吧
Hush-a-bowee hush-a-bow
嘘 睡吧
Hush-a-bowee hush-a-bow
嘘 睡吧
Hush-a-bowee hush-a-bow
晚安 Masy
Good night Masy.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
睡精灵到来
The Sandman is coming.
你们有多爱我?
How much do you love me?
如此美丽明亮
Of one that is so fair and bright
海边升起的明星
Velut maris stella
光芒更胜白昼
Brighter than the day is light
是母亲也是女儿
Parens et puella
我向你呼求
I cry to thee
求你看顾我
Thou see to me
夫人
Lady
为我向你儿子祈求
Pray thy Son for me
万物庇佑
Tam pia
我终得见你面
That I may come to thee

Aaah-aah-aah!
圣母玛利亚
Maria…
– 你们要向神的教会要求什么? – 信仰
– What do you ask of the Church of God? – Faith.
信仰会带给你们什么?
And what does faith hold out to you?
永恒的生命
Life everlasting.
– 你否定撒旦吗? – 我确实否定他
– Do you renounce Satan? – I do renounce him.
– 否定他的一切吗? – 否定他的一切
– And all his works? – I do renounce them.
– 否定他一切的浮夸吗? – 否定他一切的浮夸
– And all his pomps? – I do renounce them.
– 你愿意接受洗礼吗? – 我愿意接受
– Are you willing to be baptised? – I am willing.
Elaine
Elaine,
你自愿接受洗礼
ego te baptiso…
以圣父
…in nomine Patris
圣子
et Filii
和圣灵的名义
et Spiritus Sancti.
– 阿门 – 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
现在是12点 为您和您在德国的亲友带来的节目是
It’s 12 o’clock, and for those of you with friends and relatives in Germany
由Jean Metcalfe为您主持的 “双方家庭的喜好”
here’s Jean Metcalfe on your behalf, taking over for Two-Way Family Favourites.
大家好
Hello everyone.
有人闯入我的心扉
Someone broke into my heart
偷走了一两次心跳
And stole a beat or two
怀疑的手指指向你
The finger of suspicion points at you
有人不留痕迹地带走了我的睡眠
Someone took away my sleep and never left a clue
怀疑的手指指向你
The finger of suspicion points at you
到他们能让这位罪人坦白时
Just as soon as they can make the guilty one confess
我完全知道我要做什么
I know exactly what I’m gonna do
醒来吧 醒来吧
Wakey! Way-kee!
下午好 我是Billy Cotton 您的乐队秀来了
Good afternoon, everybody. This is Billy Cotton introducing another Billy Cotton Band Show.
嘿就是你 下面戴眼镜的那位
Hey you! You down there with the glasses…
同时 对于那些无法到现场的朋友 我们将有一次电台秀 叫做“超乎认知”
Meanwhile for those who can’t read, here is a sort of radio show which is Beyond Our Ken.
参演的人有 “车匠”Amberley Grotefield Nift夫人
Among those taking part are Wheelwright Amberley Grotefield, Mrs. Nift,
“下议院摇摆团”
The House of Commons yo-yo team…
George和Lily Brisket “别具一格的姐妹花”
…George and Lily Brisket – sisters with a difference…
花腔女高音“温柔的煤气炉”
Coloratura soprano Mildred Gas Stove…
但她的音域很宽广
Bet she’s got a good range!
接着说
To continue…
您也许一直在收听“超乎认知”节目 或是刚好错过
you might have been listening to, or have just missed, Beyond Our Ken…
给我做杯柠檬麦酒吧 Tony
Could you make us a Lemon Dash, Tony?
献给Kenneth Horne 同时也献给Kenneth Williams…
Kenneth Horne and also to Kenneth Williams, Hugh Paddick, Betty Marsden, Bill Pertwee…
从前有一个小公主
There once was a little princess
是个甜美的小可人儿
A sweet little lady, I guess
她的生日将近
Her birthday was near
故我想让你听听
So I’d like you to hear
小公主的故事
Of the story of the Little Princess
我的心上人啊
You dreamboat
我可爱的心上人
You lovable dreamboat
你给我的吻
The kisses you gave me
让我的美梦开始漂流
Set my dreams afloat
Maisie
Maisie!
我要与你一起
I would sail
航行七大洋
The seven seas with you
即使你要我离开 独自生活
Even if you told me to go and paddle my own canoe
我心真挚
Sincerely
我仍深深爱你
I love you so dearly
说你会永远属于我
Say that you’ll be mine for evermore
你是来照看婴儿的吗 Doreen?
Have you come to mind the baby Doreen?
– 对啊 – 那就进来照看吧
– Yeah. – Come in then, love.
古铜色皮肤的姑娘待在家里照看婴儿
Brown-skin girl stay home and mind baby
古铜色皮肤的姑娘待在家里照看婴儿
Brown-skin girl, stay home and mind baby
古铜色皮肤的姑娘待在家里照看婴儿
Brown-skin girl, stay home and mind baby
哦 我杀的不是别人而是我丈夫
Oh, I killed nobody but my husband
他已陈尸在集市上
He’s stone-cold dead in the market
他已陈尸在集市上
He’s stone-cold dead in the market
他已陈尸在集市上
He’s stone-cold dead in the market
哦 我杀的不是别人而是我丈夫
Oh, I killed nobody but my husband
古铜色皮肤的姑娘待在家里照看婴儿
Brown-skin girl, stay home and mind baby
古铜色皮肤的姑娘待在家里照看婴儿
Brown-skin girl, stay home and mind baby
我乘Harrison牌小船出门
I’m going away on a Harrison boat
如果我不回来
And if I don’t come back

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!