那时我们只是几个小孩子
When we were just a couple of kids
赤脚的岁月
Barefoot days
我们一起做过的事
And all the things we did
我们走向阴凉的角落
We’d go down to a shady nook
用弯曲的大头针作鱼钩
Use a bent pin for a hook
我们整日钓鱼 我们整夜钓鱼
And we’d fish all day, we’d fish all night
可那该死的鱼不肯上钩
But the goddamn fish refused to bite
之后我们滑下山坡
And then we’d slide
直到某家后院门口
Down someone’s backyard door
滑呀滑
Slide and slide
直到我们的裤子撕破
Till our pants was tore
我们只好回家去
Then we’d have to go home
我们只好上♥床♥睡觉
We’d have to go to bed
当我们的母亲忙着做针线活
While our mother got busy with the needle and thread
哦 伙伴
Oh, boy
我们在赤脚的岁月里多么快乐
What joy we had in barefoot days
腾点地方出来
Make sure there’s room in there.
Tommy 孩子们在哪? 孩子们在哪?
Tommy, where are the kids? Where are the kids?
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
你们他妈跑哪去了?
Where the bleedin’ hell have you been?
– 越来越近了 – 要炸死我们了
– They’re getting closer! – They’re gonna bomb us!
唱歌♥ Eileen
Sing, Eileen.

Sing.
把桶滚出来
Roll out the barrel
我们会有一桶的快乐
We’ll have a barrel of fun…
把桶滚出来
Roll out the barrel
我们跑得心情低落
We’ve got the blues on the run
嗖 嗡 嗒嗒
Zing boom tararrel
我们要唱一首意气风发的歌♥
We’ll have a song of good cheer
是时候去把桶滚出来了
Now’s the time to roll the barrel
因为我们都已集♥合♥在此
Cos the gang’s all here
你怎么样 Ei?
How are you, Ei?
很好 妈妈
OK, Mam.
妈妈 什么是疫喉痧?
What’s scarlet fever, Mam?
是猩红热 亲爱的
It’s scarlatina, love.
猩红热
Scarlatina.
Tony去哪了 妈妈?
Where’s our Tony, Mam?
爸爸 为什么我不能进去呢?
Why can’t I come in, Dad?
这里没有你容身之地
There’s no place for you here.
快滚
Frig off!
– 我可以待在这里吗 奶奶? – 你可以睡沙发
– Can I stay here, Gran? – You can have the sofa.
如果在醒来之前我必须死去 祈求上帝带走我的灵魂
If I should die before I wake pray the Lord my soul to take
上帝保佑妈妈 上帝保佑爸爸 保佑他们安然无恙
God bless Mother, God bless Father, and keep them safe
如果你们在午夜之后去照镜子
If you look into a mirror after midnight…
就会看见恶魔
…you’ll see the devil.
哦 当爱尔兰人的眼睛在微笑
Oh, when Irish eyes are smiling
在爱尔兰人笑声的轻快调子中
All the world is bright and gay
整个世界一片欢腾
In the lilt of Irish laughter
当爱尔兰人内心快乐
When Irish hearts are happy
当爱尔兰人内心快乐
When Irish hearts are happy
在爱尔兰人笑声的轻快调子中
All the world is bright and gay
整个世界
In the lilt
一片欢腾
Of Irish laughter
当爱尔兰人内心快乐
When Irish hearts are happy
R-A-G-M-O-P-P-P Rag Mop(破拖把)
R-A-G-M-O-P-P-P. Ragmop!
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 Rag Mop(破拖把)
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Ragmop!
天哪
God!
真热 不是吗?
Isn’t it hot?
我都流汗过度了
I’m sweating past meself.
哦 Red过来了
Oh, here’s Red.
真倒霉
Oh, God, that’s all I need.
行了 他不是挺好
Aw, he’s harmless.
你好 Mick
Hiya, Mick.
去死
Die!
你还真忍♥心啊
Oh, what you’re throwing away.
受不了他 可怜的蠢货
God help him, the poor gobshite.
记得在沣比镇那次吗?
Do you remember Formby?
那个帐篷
And that tent?
哦 哎呀
Oh, cor blimey.
– 不是我 – 就是你
– I never! – You did.
不是我
I never.
– 是你 – 我没有
– You did. – I never.
你就是放屁了
You did fart!
呃…
Uh…
不是我
I never.
– 我以为她死了呢 Micky – 是啊 我也以为
– I thought you’d killed her, you know, Micky. – I know. So did I.
想想看 我拿个木槌可真够猛的 是吧?
When I think about it, I was a real cow with that mallet, wasn’t I?
– 后来你见过Jingles吗? – 没有
– Do you ever see Jingles? – No.
她和Les结婚后就没见过
Not since she married Les.
不可思议
It’s wonderful!
难以置信
It’s marvellous!
Jingles 你竟然来了
Jingles, you came!
他们还想推销芙蓉蛋
They tried to sell us egg foo yung!
– 嗯 过得怎样 孩子? – 非常好
– So, how are you, kid? – Smashing.
– 你还没离婚吗? – 那不能
– Are you still married? – Oh, God, yeah.
要养活两个孩子和一个无线电报机
Two kids and a radiogram to support.
– 你没变 Ei 还那么苗条 – 净重1♥1♥4♥磅
– You haven’t altered, Ei. Still not a pick on you. – Still eight stone soaking wet.
– 怎么保持的? – 我会巫术
– How do you do it? – Witchcraft!
– 你就馋Mick吧 – Jingles 我现在可糟糕啦
– You’re hooking with Mick. – Oh Jingles, I’m in a worse state than Russia.
知道我上周在斯万剧院看到谁了吗?Jackie McGorrie
Do you know who I saw in The Swan last week? Jackie McGorrie.
记得那时…
Remember when…
因为我爱你 这就是为什么
Cos I love you that’s why
哇 今天是周六
Whoa, it’s Saturday
这就是为什么 是的 今天是周六
That’s why. Yeah, it’s Saturday
因为我爱你 这就是为什么
Cos I love you that’s why
哦 吻我 你这个傻瓜
Oh, kiss me, you fool
这就是为什么
That’s why
是他来了
That’s him.
我打赌他是打车过来的
Bet he’s come in a taxi.
喔 你是知道这些海员的
Well, you know these seamen.
钱不是问题
Money’s no object.
我自己登记出院了
I’ve signed meself out of hospital.
我走回家来
I’ve walked home.
他走了
He’s gone.
我的Tommy走了
My Tommy’s gone.
你要跟我说再见吗 爸爸?
Won’t you say ta-ra, Dad?
我只是离开一段时间
I’m only going for the season.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
如果我有一把枪 我一定把你的脑袋打开花
If I ever get a gun, I’ll blow your bleedin’ brains out.
再见 妈妈
Ta-ra, Mam!
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love!
别忘了写信 尽快 知道了吗?
Don’t forget to write, now, will you?
抽根烟 孩子
Have a ciggie, kid.
我把五分钱投进电♥话♥
I put a nickel in the telephone
拨通了我宝贝的号♥码
To dial my baby’s number
只听到哔哔哔的忙音
Got a brr-brr-brr-brr busy line
普尔赫利 我们来了
Pwllheli, here we come!
好的 麻烦你
Yes, please.
您想点什么 先生?
What would you like to order, sir?
请回家来吧 Ei
Please come home, Ei.
你♥爸♥爸真的病了
Your dad’s really ill.
要一份?
One?
好的
OK.
东是东来西是西
East is east and west is west
而我选错了方向
And the wrong one I have chose
让我们去那种地方
Let’s go where they keep on wearin’
人们戴饰物、纽扣、蝴蝶结
Those rings and things and buttons and bows
花 饰边 纽扣 蝴蝶结
Flowers and frills and buttons and bows
别把我埋在这大草原上
Don’t bury me in this prairie
带我去布满水泥的地方
Take me where the ce-ment grows

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!