今天白天到夜间航运天气预报
The shipping forecast for today and tonight.
冰岛 贝利 法罗群岛
Iceland, Bailey, Faeroes:
起初 有清劲或强西南风 冰岛北部有狂风
Fresh or strong southwest winds, with gales in North Iceland, at first.
北部地区偶有雨夹雪
Occasional showers with snow in the north.
能见度再好不过了
Visibility otherwise good.
仙女群岛 克罗默蒂 福蒂斯
Fair Isle, Cromarty, Forties…
西南偏南大风 从西边带来降雨
South-southwest gales spreading from the west with rain
能见度适中或偏低
and moderate or poor visibility.
香农河 爱尔兰海 法斯内特岛 兰迪岛 索尔
Shannon, Irish Sea, Fastnet, Lundy, Sole…
– 有清劲或强风… – 你们三个 七点了
– Fresh or strong… – It’s seven o’clock, you three.
偶有降雨或细雨
Occasional rain or drizzle,
能见度转为适中或偏低 会出现雾堤
visibility becoming moderate or poor with some fog banks.
普利茅斯 波特兰 怀特岛 多佛港 泰晤士河 霍博河口 黑尔戈兰岛 东道格海
Plymouth, Portland, Wight, Dover, Thames, Humber, Heligoland, East Dogger…
– 能见度高或适中 – Eileen?Tony?Maisie?
– Light or moderate… – Eileen? Tony? Maisie?
你们最好把冰鞋穿上
You’d better get your skates on.
…除了海岸附近有几阵雾 白天和夜间…
…apart from coastal fog or mist patches morning and night…
– 早上好 妈妈 – Tony 你两个姐姐起床没?
– Morning, Mam. – Tony, are those two sisters of yours up yet?
起了 她们正在下楼
Yeah, they’re just coming down.
– 哦 妈妈您好 – 早安 Maisie
– Oh, hiya Mam. – Morning, Maisie.
– 早安 妈妈 – 早安 亲爱的
– Morning, Mam. – Morning, honey.
– 紧张吗 亲爱的? – 有点儿
– Nervous love? – A bit.
喝杯茶 抽根烟
Have a cuppa and a ciggie
每当下雨时我就变得忧郁
I get the blues when it’s raining
每当下雨时我就无法摆脱这忧郁
The blues I can’t lose when it rains
现在每一小滴雨点
Now each little raindrop
打在我的窗玻璃上
Falls on my window pane
都让我想起曾流下的泪
Reminds me of the tears I shed
纵然流泪也是徒劳
The tears were all in vain
因此我静♥坐♥等待阳光重新闪耀
So I sit and wait for the sun to shine
让阳光带走我的忧愁
To shine all my blues away
当我初见你时正下着雨
It rained when I met you
当我失去你时亦是烟雨蒙蒙
And it rained when I lost you
因此每当下雨时我就变得忧郁
So I get the blues when it rains
有个人
There’s a man
四处游走
Going round
记录姓名
Taking names
有个人
There’s a man
四处游走
Going round
记录姓名
Taking names
他记下了我父亲的姓名
He has taken my father’s name
他在我心中留下伤痛
And he’s left my heart in pain
有个人
There’s a man
四处游走
Going round
记录姓名
Taking names
哦 哦
Oh-oh
这个记录姓名的人叫做死亡
Death is that man taking names
哦 哦
Oh-oh
这个记录姓名的人叫做死亡
Death is that man taking names
他记下了我兄弟的姓名
He has taken my brother’s name
他在我心中留下伤痛
And he’s left my heart in pain
有个人四处游走
There’s a man going round
记录姓名
Taking names
有个人
There’s a man
四处游走
Going round
记录姓名
Taking names
我希望爸爸在这儿
I wish me dad was here.
我可不希望
I don’t.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 我恨透了他
He was a bastard and I bleedin’ hated ‘im.
– 能给我点钱去舞会吗? – 打扫地窖去 跳什么舞
– Can I have the money to go to the dance? – You get that cellar done. Never mind dances.
可是 下面都是老鼠 我害怕老鼠
But Dad, there’s rats down there. I’m terrified of rats.
不打扫地窖 就不准去舞会
No cellar, no dance.
爸爸 我能去舞会了吗?
Can I go to the dance, Dad?
谢谢
Thanks.
你和你May姑妈简直太像了
You’re just like your Auntie May!
她不是个好东西
And she was no bleedin’ good!
我真的好想要爸爸也在啊
I don’t half wish me dad was here.
出来跟我决斗 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come out and fight me, you bastard!
出来跟我决斗
Come out and fight!
出来跟我决斗 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come out and fight me, you bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
出来跟我决斗
Come out and fight!
爸爸 跟我喝一杯好吗?
Will you have a drink with me, Dad?
不好
No.
Tommy 跟他喝一杯吧
Have a drink with him, Tommy.
求你了
Please.
我说过了
I said…
不喝
no.
两便士
Tuppence,
我全部的身家
that’s all I’ve got.
但我不会给你的
But I wouldn’t give you daylight
来吧 小坏蛋
Come on, you little bastard!
– 来呀 到面包车上去 – 给我上车
– Come on! Get in that van. – Get in that van!
准备好了没 Ei?
Are you ready, Ei?
开始咯
Here goes.
你♥爸♥没那么糟
Ah, he was all right your dad
也就你能对付他
You were the only one who could get round ‘im.
D先生 你能出多少钱
What’ll you give us for them, Mr. D?
Micky 这是你♥爸♥爸的工作靴
Micky, they’re your dad’s working boots.
是啊 可我们需要5先令
I know, but we’ve just got to have five bob.
– 干嘛用 – 爸爸 去舞会呀
– What for? – Oh, Dad, we’ve just got to go to the dance.
我不明白
I don’t know.
你们两个该死的舞会狂
You two are bleedin’ dance mad.
随便您说 D先生
Oh, go on, Mr. D.
只要5先令
Just five bob.
别这么不厚道
Don’t be snidey.
好吧
All right.
钱算我借你们的
I’ll lend you the money.
靴子你好好带回家 行吧?
But take the boots back home. OK?
谢了 D先生 帮大忙了
Oh, thanks, Mr. D, you’re a pal.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
11点钟前回来
And be back here by 11.
该死的舞会狂
Bleedin’ dance mad.
您有烟吗 D先生?
How are we fixed for a few ciggies, Mr. D?
出去
Out!
Eileen 快11点了
Eileen! It’s nearly 11 o’clock
– 好的 爸爸 – 就抽一口烟 D先生
– OK, Dad. – Just one last ciggie, Mr. D.
我1分钟后进来 爸爸
I’ll be in in a minute, Dad.
你会害死我的 一定会的
You’ll get me hung, you will.
11点宵禁也太差劲了
Isn’t it terrible the way we’ve got to be in by 11 o’clock.
就是 比恶魔岛监狱都严格 是吧
I know. It’s worse than Alcatraz, isn’t it?
Eileen 我不会跟你说第二次的
Eileen! I won’t tell you twice.
一小会儿 D先生 马上 真的
Just a few more minutes, Mr. D, and she’ll be in, honest.
最好真是一小会儿
Make sure it is only a few more minutes an’ all.
我肯定会得脑瘤的
I’m sure I’m getting a brain tumour.
Micky 你少来 你比我还健康
Oh, Micky, behave, you’re healthier than I am.
真的 我的头这些天来像要炸掉一样
No, honest, kid. Me head’s been banging for days.
– Eileen 你♥他♥妈♥还不进来 – 糟了
– Eileen! What bleedin’ time do you call this? – Blimey.
来了来了
I’m coming, Dad, I’m coming.
再见 孩子
See you, kid.
看看他给我买♥♥了什么
Look what he’s bought me.
是香奈儿5号♥香水
It’s Chanel No. 5.
是吧
I know.
哦
Oh.
这也太浪漫了
Isn’t that dead romantic?
在你们步入婚姻殿堂之前
Before you are joined in matrimony,
我必须提醒你们二人
I have to remind both of you
你们将要许下的誓约 是庄严且有约束力的
of the solemn and binding character of the vows you are about to make.
婚姻是一个男人同一个女人的结合
This marriage is the union of one man with one woman
自愿结婚 相伴一生 彼此忠贞
freely entered into, for life, to the exclusion of all others.
啊
Ah!