那是当然
Of course.
那艾斯蒂呢 她有没有因为洛妮特的归来而分心?
And Esti? She won’t be distracted by Ronit’s return?
为什么会分心
Why should she be?
她们可都住在我自己的家里
This is my house we’re talking about.
我会确保一切有条不紊的
I keep it in order.
好的
Good.
嗨?
Hello.
艾斯蒂 发生了什么
Esti? What’s happened?
你还好吗 -别在这聊
Are you all right? – Not here.
昨天
Yesterday,
我就像个怀春少女
I behaved like an adolescent.
又蠢又无知
So stupid and so senseless.
有人说了什么吗
Did someone say something?
当然 而且我还住在这
Yes! Yes! And I live here.
告诉我 他们到底说了什么
Tell me, what did they say?
我的女校长 她……
The headmistress, she…
这没什么的 我…
It doesn’t matter. I…
我们得终止这段关系了
We need to stop this.
好吧 -嗯
Okay. Okay. – Okay.
我不能再这样下去了 真的不可以
I can’t do this. I can’t.
那好吧
Okay.
真的 我们尝试着在这过个好生活
We try here. We try to lead a good life.
我知道
I know. I know.
况且我还坚信
And I do believe profoundly.
聆听圣主哈希姆的教诲 就是我的生活
The word of Hashem is my life.
我…
I am…
我明天要走了
I’m going to leave tomorrow.
我不想你离开
I don’t want you to go.
我不想那样
I don’t want that.
艾斯蒂 我根本不知道事情会发展成这个样子 我真的不知道 我…
Esti, I didn’t know anything like this was going to happen. I really didn’t. I…
我甚至都不确定我能来见你
I didn’t even know that I was going to see you for sure.
我们还是换个地方说吧 怎么样?
Can we just go somewhere else? Can we just get out of here?
快点 快
Please, come on. Come on.
我们得换个地方
We need to just go somewhere else.
来这边
Come here.
以前我会想象你在纽约是怎么生活的
I used to think about your life in New York.

Mmm.
我尝试过想象你的屋子
I tried to imagine your room.
我一直注意着时差
I kept track of the time difference.
因此我才能知道你什么时候醒了什么时候睡了
So I knew when you were awake and when you were asleep.
想什么呢
What?
我在想着拉比
I was just thinking of the Rav walking in on us.
可千万别
Oh, don’t.
突然撞见我们的时候的表情
His face.
他会说什么?
What did he say?
“圣主哈希姆 让我去死吧!”
“Hashem, strike me dead!”
啊 别!
Oh, no!
太毒舌了
It was awful.
我想给你拍张照片
I want to take your picture.
给《犹太信使报》投稿?
For the Jewish Messenger?
不是
No. No.
看着我
Look at me.
艾斯蒂 看着我
Esti, look at me.
艾斯蒂?
Esti?
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I’m so late.
吃过了吗
Did you eat something?

Don’t…
夏皮罗女士正式控诉了你和洛妮特
Mrs. Shapiro made a formal complaint about you and Ronit.
什么?
What?
她来找过你了?
She came to you?
是的
Yes.
和我说实话
Tell me the truth.
我 我亲了洛妮特
I, uh… I kissed Ronit.
你亲了她?
You kissed her?
对不起
I’m sorry.
艾斯蒂
Esti!
那你是怎么对我们俩的感情的? -我尝试过了!
What are you doing to us? – I’ve tried!
我真的尝试过了! – 你想要什么?
I have! – What do you want?
我真的尝试过了! – 你到底想要什么?
I’ve tried! – What do you want?
你想再次被伤害吗?
You want to be hurt again?
洛妮特让你回纽约和她复合吗?
Has Ronit asked you to go back with her?
别这么说 多♥维♥德
Oh, Dovid!
她会转身忘掉你的 去跟她在纽约的朋友玩
She’ll go back to her friends. Her men.
你是有什么毛病?
What’s wrong with you?
你到底怎么想的?
What’s wrong with you?
我意思是 到底是什么情况 快告诉我
I mean, what is it? Just tell me.
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
我可以吗?可以吗? -当然
Can I? Can I? – Yes.
我们向来对彼此忠诚 -真的吗?
We’ve always been honest with each other. – Have we?
我们当然 -是吗?
We have. Yes. – Have we?
是我想办法告诉洛妮特她爸去世了
I got the message to Ronit about her father.
我希望她回来 -我不相信
I wanted her to come back. – No.
就是这样的 -不 你不会这样做的
Yes. Yes, I did. – No, you didn’t.
她只是在利用你 -看看我
She’s taking advantage of you. – Look at me.
你没看清楚 你被障目了 -不 没有人在利用谁的好处
You can’t even see it, you’re blind. – No, no one’s taking advantage.
你被障目了 -我没有
You’re blind! – No!
看着我
Look at me!
我希望这一切发生
I wanted it to happen.
即使当初我们都还很年轻的时候
And when we were girls…
当初我们在一起 和现在都是一样的 一直如此
Even then, it was the same. It’s always been this way!
我一直都想和她在一起
I have always wanted it.
我觉得你应该离开他
I think you should leave him.
真的吗?
Really?
然后我又能去哪里呢?
And where would I go?
我要去学校 要迟到了
I’m late for school.
拉比……
Rabbi…
弗露玛
Fruma.
艾略特
Elliot.
拉比若知道你们前来会很开心的
The Rav would be so happy to know that you came.
我也很高兴我们能来
I’m so glad we could come.
乔伊 感谢你大老远跑过来
Joey, thank you for coming from so far.
拉比 祝您长命百岁 -谢谢
Rabbi, I wish you long life. – Thank you.
拉比 -谢谢你到场
Rabbi. – Thank you for being here.
我们会沉重悼念拉比的 -谢谢
The Rav will be immensely missed. – Thank you.
节哀顺变 -感谢到来
We’re very sorry. – Thank you for coming.
节哀顺变
Very sorry.
你不吃吗?
Are you not eating?
挺好吃的
It’s good.
挺好吃的对吧 – 嗯。
Very good. – Hmm.
我订了张机票 今晚就走。
I booked a flight. I’ll be leaving tonight.
啊?
What?

Oh.
那不错
That’s good.
挺好的
That’s good.
我希望悼礼能举办成功
I hope the Hesped goes well.
你一走就能成功了
Now it will.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了?
What?
你想要干什么?
What will you be doing?
呃 我也不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
试试给我讲讲
Try. Try to explain it to me.
我不能
I can’t.
我得打包去了
Oh, I should pack.
拜拜
Goodbye.
离开多简单啊 是吧?
It’s easier to leave, isn’t it?
不 不简单
No, it isn’t.
能走吗?
Are you free?
抱歉
Excuse me.

Hello?
多♥维♥德?
Dovid?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!