安息日愉快 亲爱的
Happy Shabbos, darling.
叔叔 感谢您的晚餐
Uncle, thank you for dinner.
回见…… -你为什么不送她回家
I’ll see you guys… – Why don’t you walk her home,
我会跟上来的 – 好的
and I’ll catch up. – Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢 非常美味
Thank you, it was delicious.
安息日安 – 安息日安
Good Shabbos. – Good Shabbos.
洛妮特
Ronit.

Hmm.
雷蓓辛·戈德法布为什么这么刻薄
Why is Rebbetzin Goldfarb so mean?
她日子过得挺好 她还想要怎样
She has a good life. What does she want?
额嗯
Mmm.
人们到底想要什么
What does anybody want?
你想要什么 你知道你真正想要的是什么吗
What do you really want? Do you know what you really want?
是的 我知道 我知道
Yes, I do. I do know.
我想让我父亲知道我爱他
I want my dad to know that I loved him.
你认为他知道吗
Do you think he knew that?
是的 是的 他知道
Yes, yes, he did.
他一定知道
He had to know.
洛妮特 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
I’m so sorry, so sorry, Ronit.
拉比离开了我们……
The Rav…
你痛失了你的父亲
You’ve lost your father.
这顶挺不错的 很可爱
It goes well, actually. It’s lovely, yeah.
我通常不会戴这么亮色的假发 但这顶真的很不错
I don’t normally wear such a bright color. It’s really good.
挺适合你 看起来非常漂亮
It goes with the tempo. It looks beautiful.
如果你想.. – 你可以…
So if you want to just… – You can just…
他准备好见你了 – 谢谢
He’s ready for you now. – Thanks.
呃 假发不留下吗……
Um, the wig…
呃 洛妮特 你好 – 你好
Uh, Ronit, hello. – Hello.
我们上楼吧 好吗 – 好的
Let’s go upstairs, shall we? – Okay.
进来
Come in.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
洛妮特……
Ronit…
我现在像个教♥徒♥了吧
I’ve gone frum!
别开玩笑 好吗
Please don’t joke. Hmm?
所以……
So…
这是你去整理个人财产用的钥匙
These are the keys for you to gather any personal possessions.
很多钥匙嘛
A lot of keys.

Hmm.
能帮我卖♥♥掉房♥子吗
Would you help me sell it?
看看条款三
Clause three.
“西洛莫·克鲁席卡的遗嘱最终稿”
“Last will and testament of Rav Shlomo Krushka.”
克鲁席卡拉比 愿他安息 将他的房♥子
Rav Krushka, bless his memory, left the house
和其中的一切 留给教会
and everything in it to the synagogue.
我很抱歉 这可能是你没想到的 -不
I’m sorry if that’s a shock. – No.
只是个房♥子而已
It’s just a house.
在一个父亲临终时 作为孩子总该照看他
A father should have a child to look after him in his final hours.
我都不知道他病了
I didn’t know that he was ill.
你不在这儿又怎么会知道呢
How could you know when you’re not here?
你就是他留下的全部了
You were all he had left.
我知道啊
I know.
没有得到拉比的原谅
It must be very painful for you
这对于你来讲一定很痛苦
not to receive the Rav’s forgiveness.
你好 库珀曼老师
Hello, Mrs. Kuperman!
你好 西姆利 – 你好
Hello, Shmuli! – Hello.
嗨 瑞夫卡 – 嗨 艾斯蒂
Rivkah, hi. – Hello, Esti.
你看起来不错 -噢 谢谢你
You look great. – Oh, thank you!
大家都还好吗 -是的 我们很好 我们挺好的
Is everyone okay? – Yeah, we’re good. We’re good!
那就好 – 还有 还有
Good, good. – And, and,
非常谢谢你的帮助
all the help, Esti, it was very appreciated.
没关系
Of course.
嗨 夏娜 你好啊
Hi, Shayna. Hi!
她太可爱了
Oh, so sweet.
我刚刚看到了洛妮特
I saw Ronit just now.
噢……
Oh…
在哪儿? – 她刚在街上散步呢
Where? – She was just walking down the street.
她一点也没变 对吧
She hasn’t changed, has she?
是的
No…
她没变
She hasn’t.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
回见 – 再见
See you later. – Bye, bye.
再见 – 再见 库珀曼老师
Bye. – Bye, Mrs. Kuperman.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
There, there. There, there.
洛妮特?
Ronit?
呃……你戴假发了啊
Uh… You’re wearing a wig.
现在没有了
No.
来 让我来开
Here. Here, let me.
进去吧
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 这儿很混乱 我……
I’m sorry it’s such a mess. I…
你叔叔说他在照料一切 还有……
Your uncle said he was taking care of everything, and…
他希望在他们收走房♥子前
He didn’t want us to touch anything
我们什么也不要碰
before they take it away.

Hmm.
他把一切都留给了教会
He left it all to the synagogue.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
如果房♥子留给你你会要吗
Would you really want it?
意味着财务自♥由♥? 算了吧
Financial freedom? No.
那太没意思了
That would be far too easy.
但哪怕他仅仅在遗嘱里提一下我 我也很满足了
Would’ve been nice, though, if he’d just mentioned me in his will.
哪怕留给我个烟斗
Left me a pipe.
我知道你心里不好受
I know.
我不会去悼礼的
I’m not gonna go to the Hesped.
什么 – 我待在这儿毫无意义
What? – There’s no point in my being here.
我准备改签我的机票
I’m gonna change my ticket.
可是
But…

Mmm.
你知道 真正让我遗憾的是 我从来没有给他照过相
You know, what really gets me is I never took his portrait.
他整天干的就是
So, all he did all day,
待在这这儿看《摩西五经》
was stay in here and read the Torah
以及《摩西五经》上的注释 还有注释上的笔记
and the commentaries on the Torah and the notes on the commentaries
还有关于笔记的思辨 – 嗯
and the debates on the notes. – Mmm.
这意味着我们可以做我们想做的事
And it meant we could do what we wanted.
艾斯蒂 你觉得我应该早点回去吗
Esti, do you think I should go back early?

No.

No.
不 我觉得你就不该离开
No, I don’t think you should leave at all.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.

Oh…
洛妮特……
Ronit…
艾斯蒂……
Esti…
当我复又见到你的时候……
When I saw you…
我也旧情复燃了
Me too.
艾斯蒂 艾斯蒂 艾斯蒂……
Esti, Esti, Esti…
噢 不
Oh, no.
抱歉 非常抱歉
I’m so sorry. I’m sorry.
不 这
No, it’s…
这没关系
It’s okay.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
没关系
It’s fine.
我……
I…
你的确长得像你母亲
You do like your mother.
噢……
Oh…
洛妮特 你还好吗?
Ronit, are you okay?
是我给纽约的犹太人教堂打的电♥话♥
It was me who rang the shul
让他们通知你你父亲的死讯的
in New York to let you know.
我去透透气
I’m just gonna get some air.
你为什么要结婚? 艾斯蒂? 你为什么不干脆离开这?
Why did you get married, Esti? Why didn’t you just leave?
你还记得拉比以前怎么说婚姻的吗?
Do you remember what the Rav used to say about marriage?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!