常在我怀中”
“that lies all night between my breasts.
“我以我的良人为一棵凤仙花
“My beloved is to me as a cluster of henna blooms
在隐基底的葡萄园。”
“in the vineyards of Ein-Gedi.”
这讲的是肉♥欲♥吗
Is it about sensuality?
也就是说 真爱会以肉♥欲♥的方式自证吗
That is, the way in which true love manifests itself?
但也许
But might it also be
男女之间的真爱
that between a male and a female
有可能会比单纯的肉♥欲♥高级得多
that there’s something higher than that.
但这里难道不是借感官上的性快♥感♥
But isn’t it that the references to sensual pleasures
歌♥颂肉体上的爱意吗
celebrate physical love here?
由此而论 性的愉悦感 是最为重要的
The enjoyment of that love becomes, in this context, the highest.
“我的爱人 你甚是美丽
“See, you are fair, my love,
甚是美丽
“you are fair,
双眼如白鸽”
“your eyes are doves.
“看 你多么英俊 我的爱人 至美无比
“See, you are handsome, my beloved, yea, pleasing,
你我床第 日夜葱茏”
“and our bed is verdant.”
我想点一份苹果馅饼
Could I have a piece of apple strudel?
然后 嗯 我想要这个
And, um, also, could I get one of these?
这是林泽饼干
The Linzer biscuit, yeah.
这是林泽饼干? -对
Linzer biscuit? – Yeah.
感谢惠顾 -谢谢
Thanks very much. – Thank you.
你准备好了吗?
Do you have shoes?
嗯嗯 好了
Yeah, okay.
蜡烛…
Candles…
怎么了 我不该来吗
What? Is it wrong?
只有哈托格叔叔来而已
It’s only Uncle Hartog.
不 拉比和雷蓓辛·戈德法布也要来
No, and Rabbi and Rebbetzin Goldfarb.
他还邀请我啊?
He still invited me?
不 是我邀请你
No, I have invited you.
进来吧 -好
Come on. – Okay.
你还好吧? -没事
You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine.
好吧
Okay.
安息日安 -安息日安
Good Shabbos. – Good Shabbos.
安息日安
Good Shabbos.
安息日安
Good Shabbos.
阿门 -阿门
Amen – Amen.
你说第一遍我们就听懂了
We understood it the first time,
你不用再解释一遍
you don’t have to explain it.
她经常
She always
过度解读一些玩笑 这就很麻烦了
overexplains a joke. That’s the trouble.
他从来不放过这一茬 -这个犹太名的确是个好笑点啊
He never lets it go. – Hard to get by with such a Jewish name.
你们能相信吗 每天他都会提他的名字
Every day he mentions his name. It’s unbelievable.
“安迪” 这算个什么名字啊?
What kind of a name is “Andy”?
他除了他的名字以外就没什么好提的了
He’s got nothing else to say about him except his name.
蛤?不不不 还有别的 比如他是个孤儿
What? No, I have something else to say. He’s a nebbish.
好吧 这也算是“别的” -我很抱歉 其实我很爱我儿子的
Yeah, that’s the other thing. – I’m sorry, I love my son.
但这话是他亲爹说出来的
This is his own father talking.
好吧 所以你怎么看? -我爱他
Yeah, what do you think? – I love him.
而我们最小的巴夏 也刚刚有了第二个孩子
So our youngest, Basha, just had her second boy.
他的名字叫丹尼尔 用来纪念我的父亲 -恭喜恭喜
And they named him Daniel, for my father. -Ah, mazel tov.
他们住在澳大利亚 离这里很远
They live in Australia. It’s too far.
在墨尔本
Melbourne.
我们有37个孙子辈的孩子
Thirty-seven grandchildren!
恭喜恭喜 -不错
Mazel tov. – Not bad.
我们在杂♥志♥上看见你的作品了
We saw your photos in a magazine.
就是以前你给我们看过的那个双胞胎
It was the pictures of the twins that you showed us.
但他们居然叫你洛妮·柯蒂斯?
But they called you Ronnie Curtis?
这是我的艺名
That’s my professional name.
克鲁席卡这个姓有什么问题吗?
What was wrong with your real name, Krushka?
你本来应该感到荣幸才对
You should be proud of it.
艺术家们一般都不会用真名
Artists change their names sometimes,
没错吧 莫西? -弗露玛 你说的没错
don’t they, Moshe? – That’s right, Fruma.
女人们每天都不用真名
Women change their names every day.
他们会用丈夫的名字
They take their husband’s names
然后自己的过往就消失了
and their own history is gone.
不是吗?
Don’t they?
我不会去讨论“消失”这个问题
I wouldn’t talk about “gone.”
并没有消失
Not gone.
不 就是消失
Yes, they do.
洛妮特
Ronit,
你越来越像你母亲了
you look so like your mother.
有完没完!
Oh, don’t start!
莫西 你难道不觉得她的眼睛和莉雅的一模一样吗?
Hasn’t she got Leah’s eyes, don’t you think, Moshe?
嗯 她的双眼很美
Yeah, she’s got beautiful eyes.
她就是个美女 -叔叔……
Oh, she’s a beauty. – Uncle…
你妹妹把话题给带跑了
Your dear sister was taken far too soon.
咱们再聊聊拉比
And now the Rav.
洛妮特 这绝对对你打击很大
This must be a terrible shock for you, Ronit.
你不在他身边 当然 很受打击
You’re away, it’s a shock. Of course it is.
我们从来没想到过我们能再见上你一面
We never thought we’d see you again.
抱歉让你们失望咯
Sorry to disappoint you.
洛妮特……
Ronit…
再来点咖啡吗? -不了 谢谢
More coffee? – Oh, no. No thanks.
叔叔 我很想和你聊聊关于房♥子的事情
I’d love to talk to you about the house, though, at some point, Uncle.
好吧 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
来办公室找我
Come to the office.
我们在那里聊聊 -好
We’ll talk about it there. – All right.
你明白的 洛妮特 你必须继承你母亲的香火
You know, you must take your mother’s candlesticks, Ronit.
好吧 然后…
From the house. Yes, of course, and then
然后传给你的后代 -哦 其实我并不想要孩子
you must give them to your children. – Oh, I don’t want children.
我现在也没有孩子
I’m not having children.
你留着它 然后把它传下去
You keep them and then you pass them on.
好吧 好吧 叔叔 其实我想今后卖♥♥掉它
Yes. Yes. I want to sell the house, Uncle.
你能帮我把它卖♥♥掉吗? -别说了
Do you think you can help me to sell it? -No, please.
现在别说了 -其实 我需要一点帮助
Not now. – I’m gonna need some help, though.
是的 但是 洛妮特…… -抱歉
Yes, but not… Ronit… – Sorry.
当拉比把你收入麾下教导你的时候
How old were you, Dovid,
你多大 多♥维♥德?
when the Rav took you in and taught you?
十三岁 没错吧?
Thirteen, was it?
嗯……没错 十二三岁的样子
Mmm… Yeah. Twelve, thirteen.
多♥维♥德做得相当棒
Dovid has been doing great work.
相当优秀 相当优秀
Wonderful work. Wonderful work.
你来到这里后发生了翻天覆地的变化
A lot has changed since you were here.
有很多难题
There’s a lot of problems.
住房♥问题 还有就业…
Housing, and jobs…
还有一些年轻人
The youth.
甚至吸毒
Even an incident with drugs.
也许人们不应该再生那么多孩子了
Perhaps people should stop having so many children.
这又不是什么我们应对不了的问题
It’s nothing we cannot deal with.
而且你居然还没有结婚
And you’re not married.
你现在一定要出去找一个了 洛妮特
You must find someone, Ronit.
孤独终老并不是什么有趣的事情 -好吧 其实我现在没那么孤独
It’s not funny growing old alone. – Oh, well I’m rarely alone.
我身边有很多很棒的朋友
I’ve got wonderful friends.
我也很希望你过得很好 但这一切终将过去
I expect you have lots of fun. But that will pass.
而婚姻
But being married, well,
则是我们终将选择的东西
that’s the way it should be.
是吗?我们为什么必须选择婚姻呢?
Oh, is it? The way it should be?
还是这不过是在履行制度上的义务?
Or is it just institutional obligation?
好吧 洛妮特 不要说了
Now, Ronit, stop right there.
我的意思是 叔叔 假如我会在这里
I mean, Uncle, let’s just say
再呆上一年
I stayed here for one more year.
然后 这样想
Let’s think about this, okay, right?
我可能会嫁给某个人
I would be married off to whoever
然后过了十年 我们之间早就没有爱情
and then, after ten years in some loveless marriage
我也许会以自杀作为人生的结尾
I might have ended up killing myself.
或者 我会觉得生不如死
Or I would’ve felt like killing myself.
时差让我非常难受 我想我该去……
I am really jetlagged, so I think I should…
我要走了
I’m gonna hit the road.
回家见
And, I’ll see you both back at the house.
拉比 雷蓓辛 弗露玛 很高兴见到你们
It was great to see you, Rabbi, Rebbetzin, Fruma.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!