so you got to get the hell out of my house.
开个玩笑 弗莱
Kidding, Frye.
没关系 反正我爸让我回家了
It’s okay. My dad wants me home, anyway.
好的 我还有点事要忙 走吧
All right, good. I got two cases to get to, so come on.
弗莱 很高兴见到你
Frye, it was good seeing you.
我也是 先生
You, too, sir.
看
Look at that.
你知道爸爸多爱你吗
You know how much Daddy loves you?
妈妈 怎么了
What’s up, Mommy?
快看
Look at that.
不要一个人承担悲伤
在线好友 和他们聊天或者发消息告诉他们你在线
你在线…
上线一会儿了 你过得如何
很痛苦 今天本该是伊森的生日
我理解 我妻子去世后
生日和节日是最难受的
告诉我 渐渐会好起来
这需要时间 你丈夫怎么样
很消沉 他都不愿提这事
好像内心已经崩溃
他去埃尔帕索出差了
所以你是独自在承担
那人抓住了一条很有说服力的条款
The guy’s got a non-compete clause
简直无懈可击
and it’s pretty airtight.
我知道
I understand that.
什么 他们要对他提出控诉
What, are they just gonna sue the guy
之后再提问吗
and ask questions later?
好吧 他们不能这样做
Right. Well, they can’t do that.
那就让他给麦克特兰&帕特里奇打电♥话♥吧
So, just have him call McCortland & Partridge
我们会处理的 好吗
and we’ll work something out, okay?
就当是和解 好啦
Like a settlement, come on.
别那么咄咄逼人了
Put your fangs away.
好了 再见
All right. Bye.
-孩子 妈妈呢 -她应该在楼上
– Hey, kiddo, where’s Mom? – Hey, she’s upstairs, I think.
小莫扎特呢
What about Mozart?
弹钢琴呗 他还能去哪
At his piano. Where else?
我叫杰西卡 是里奇伍德学校的 我最喜欢席格若斯 我很喜欢你的歌♥ 让我很感动 希望你能给我写一首
你干嘛呢
Now what are you doing?
又在研究烹饪吗
Learn Cuisine again?
你应该把它们混合在一起
You really need to mix it up.
你应该回去念书
我在世界的校园里 宝贝
I’m a student of the world, baby.
你不能永远干这行吧
我也不知道
I don’t know.
你一定想过吧 未来有何打算
靠 才没有 得了吧
Fuck, no. Come on.
你也开视频吧 我就能看见你了
Let’s go cam-to-cam. That way I get to see you, too.
这样不公平 快点 别羞涩了
This isn’t fair, come on. Don’t be shy.
我不会另收你钱的
I’m not going to charge you anything more.
都是一个价 来吧
It costs the same price. Come on.
很简单的 点下按钮就行了
It’s easy, just click the button.
你好啊
Hello?
与Boitoi18进行私人视频
你真是…
Wow. You’re…
你真是太漂亮了
You’re really hot.
嘴真甜
That’s very sweet.
-你真是…美爆了 -得了吧你
– You’re… You’re smokin’. – Please. My God.
你都能当我小弟了
You could be my little brother.
天啊 你是…是个辣妈
God, you are… You’re a MILF.
-辣妈? -不 也不算是
– I’m a MILF? – No, maybe you’re not so much a MILF.
还不是熟♥女♥ 因为你没那么老
Like, you’re not a cougar yet, ’cause you’re not that old.
-你是轻熟♥女♥ -什么是轻熟♥女♥
– You’re like a puma. – What’s a puma?
比熟♥女♥还年轻一些
It’s like the step before a cougar.
这话好伤人
That’s really depressing.
我们玩个游戏吧
You know what? Let’s play a game.
给你一百万块
For a million dollars,
你会和一个脏兮兮臭烘烘
would you fuck a dirty, smelly,
满身汗毛的流浪汉滚床单吗
hairy homeless guy?
我的妈呀 不会
Oh, my God, no.
-不会 为这一百万块也不会 -不
– No? For a million dollars? – No!
-好吧 两百万 -不会
– Okay, two million. -No.
得了 别扯了
Bullshit. Come on.
五百万呢 给你五百万
Five million. Five million.
五百万 行
Five million? Okay.
看 人人心里都有个价
You see, everybody has their price.
他回了
Okay, this is what he wrote.
谢谢你喜欢我的歌♥
“Hey, thanks for liking my song.
我发布的时候很紧张 我知道我很古怪
“I was nervous about posting it. I know, I’m weird.”
-回什么呢 -杰森
– Okay, say… – Jason.
干嘛啊 比利 就回…
What’s up, Billy? Say…
我觉得古怪也是一种性感
“I think weird is sexy.”
好 就这么回
Oh, yeah, that’s good.
绝了 回完了
Perfect. Okay.
-他收到了么 -收到了
– Did he get it? – He got it.
他笑了
He’s smiling!
妈 我的天啊
Mom, oh, my God,
今天发生了一件特他妈逗的事
the f-ing funniest thing happened today.
阿比盖尔 你能不这么说话吗
Abigail, would you stop that please?
怎么了
What?
-别总把脏字挂嘴边 -抱歉 不过
– F-ing. The f-ing thing. – Sorry. Anyway…
-你在干嘛 -吃饭
你知道那个叫玛琳达·古德曼的女生吗
You know that girl Malinda Goodman?
不知道
No.
她做了一个像是
Yeah, well, she had, like,
激光治疗的东西 剃光了头发
this laser treatment thing, you know, hair removal.
副作用是
Anyway, there can be this side effect
有时候会长出更多毛发
sometimes where you grow more hair.
-有意思吗 -我姐叨逼叨个不停
我说真的 那女生居然他妈的长胡子了
I know. I swear, the girl has a fucking beard.
-我说 -抱歉
– Hey. – Sorry.
好了 够了
OK, that’s enough.
本 你能不能别在饭桌上玩手♥机♥
Hey, Ben. Can you please not do that at the table?
他也在玩
He is.
是个烦人的客户 爸爸是在工作
This is an annoying client, that’s what this is. Dad is working.
跟谁聊天呢 你女朋友吗
What is it, your girlfriend?
他什么
His what?
-女朋友 本 -就是个朋友而已
– Girlfriend? Ben! -It’s just a friend.
-跟她说一会再聊 -是学校里的朋友吗
– You type away. – Now, is this a friend from school?
-是里奇伍德学校的 -是怪胎学校的吧
-It’s from Ridgewood. – Freakwood.
你俩行了吧 我跟妈妈都烦了
Guys, come on, you’re boring your mother and I.
好吧 我走了
It’s okay, I’m out, anyway.
-什么 别这样 -好吧 我也走
– What? Come on. – Yeah. Me, too.
行 你们俩走吧
Okay. Well, you’re excused, both of you.
本是到了那个年纪了吧
Well, Ben’s officially there, huh?
哪个年纪
Where?
一个什么都不愿意跟父母说的年纪
He’s at that age where you have to pull every word out of him.
他15岁 我得接一下
He’s 15. I gotta take this.
我17岁之前都是沉默寡言的
I was 17 before I started talking, you know’?
亨利 我知道 听我说
Henry, I understand that. Listen,
那是你的工作好吗 是 没错
that’s your job, okay? Yeah, exactly.
所以我们谈什么呢
So what do we talk about?
克里斯维尔议员
State Senator Crisswell,
谁在反对使用该标志的项目
who’s backing plans to stop the sign program
还联合了几个州阻止该标志的使用
and would join a dozen states to stop using the sign.
我觉得我们要是再生个孩子的话一切都会好起来
别放弃
有个人聊天真好
抱歉!您未支付成功 请联♥系♥您的银行以获取更多信息
我理解你的感受 就像一切都颠覆了
我们处境相同
也许我们什么时候可以见个面
-埃尔帕索怎么样 -很不错
– How’s El Paso? – Oh, it’s great.
你用信♥用♥卡♥了吗
Have you used the MasterCard for something?
-没有 -卡用不了了
– No. – Well, it got declined.
-你刷爆了吗 -没有 当然没有
– Did you max it out or something? -No, of course not.
-你打电♥话♥就是问这个 -是的
– Is this why you’re calling? – Well, yeah.
我就想问问为什么信♥用♥卡♥不好使了
Yeah. I want to know why the credit card isn’t working.
-我不知道 -好吧
– I don’t know. – Great.
所以现在我人在埃尔帕索
So now I’m in El Paso
身上没有信♥用♥卡♥
with no credit card.
肯定是哪里出错了 德里克
I’m sure it’s a mistake, Derek.
照着卡背面的号♥码打个电♥话♥
Just call the number on the back of the card.
-好的 我晚点跟你说 -好
– All right. All right, I’ll talk to you later. – Okay.