-你上哪去了 -取包裹
– Hey, where’ve you been? – Just getting the mail.
-晚饭吃什么 -香槟和鱼子酱
– What’s for dinner? – Champagne and caviar.
我靠 我有什么包裹到了
Oh, shit, what’d I get?
中间的是你的
This is you in the middle.
-这都是什么 新鞋吗 -应该是
– What are those, new kicks? – Yeah, I think so.
使命召唤还有10分钟
Yo, 10 minutes, Call of Duty.
你等不及了啊
You’re on.
-是他们等不及了 -凯尔
– It’s on, bitch. – Hey, Kyle.
看看他们给我寄了什么
Look what some creep sent me.
怎么了 小公主 这是给你的
What’s going on, Princess? This is you.
干嘛呢 小朋友 这是给你的
What’s up, kid? That’s you.
好像是高跟鞋
Kinda feel like stilettos.
别闹 凯尔 我正表演呢
Seriously, Kyle’? I’m in the middle of a show right now.
抱歉 我这不是给你送东西么
I’m sorry. I’m just bringing your stuff.
我替你去邮局取的 别没心没肺的
I went to the post office for you, come on.
真要命
That’s sick.
谁今晚想跟我来个私密接触啊
All right, who wants to go private tonight, huh?
你们赶紧点啊 给我点激♥情♥
Come on, guys. Keep me entertained.
告诉我你好哪口
Just tell me what you’re into
我们就可以私密接触了
and we can go private.
堵嘴球
Ball gags.
Sassy777: 你真的18岁吗
是的 Sassy 我18岁
Yes, Sassy, I’m 18 years old.
这是你第一次私聊吗
Is this your first time going private?
是的 现在干点什么呢
随你所愿
Whatever you’re in the mood for.
喜欢我的钻石吧
You like my diamond, huh?
我们能不能就聊聊天
得了吧 Sassy
Come on, Sassy.
你什么情况啊 胆小鬼么
What are you, some sort of chick?
你说对了 我就是胆小鬼
我喜欢胆小鬼
I love chicks.
你家人都不在吗 没有父母吗
不是啊 我有好多辣妈辣爸
No, I have, actually, I have lots of hot mommies and daddies.
你看见我的愿望清单了吗
Did you see my wish list?
你可以这样回报我
That’s how you can reward me.
很聪明嘛
Very clever.
那么你是自己住吗
你的问题有点多啊 姑娘
You ask a lot of questions, girl.
来吧宝贝 要什么样的
Come on, baby, what do you want?
你想让我来干点什么呢
What do you want me to do, huh?
是想让我给你打飞机吗 是不
Do you want me to jack off for you? Is that it?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
还是来个自我爱抚 你想看什么
You want me to touch myself? What are you in the mood for?
别啦 我们就聊聊天 我会付你钱的
这么说你什么都不看
So you don’t.
不想看我撸一发
You don’t wanna see me jack off
玩玩情趣玩具什么的吗
or play with these toys or anything?
你真的只想… 聊个天
You really just wanna… You just wanna chat.
断 线
肌肉真♥他♥妈♥发达
Fucking muscle heads.
血管都要蹦出肱二头肌了
All the veins popping out of his biceps.
伙计
Dude!
没错 但是你看…
Yeah, but did you see…
不错啊 哥们
That was good, man.
太帅了
This is awesome.
这可太搞了 哥们
So fucked up, man.
跆拳道 免费入门课程
他来了
Here he goes.
他会拿的 他会拿的
He’s gonna get it. He’s gonna get it.
-是我们的 -是吗 是我们的
– That’s ours! -It’s ours? It’s ours.
-要买♥♥点什么吗 你确定 -是
– Can I help you? You sure? – Yeah.
我的神啊
Oh, my God!
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
The fuck you looking at?
不要在家模仿 因为这相当危险
Don’t do this at home ’cause it’s really, really dangerous.
还相当傻♥逼♥
And really, really stupid.
绳上的电锯
是真的吗
Is that real?
真是疯了
That’s nuts!
这是工作
This is a job, man.
我让你负责这些门店
I put you in charge of these stores
可是丝毫没有起色
and nothing’s happening.
你能给我个说法吗
Do you have any kind of answer for me?
我实在是受够这些鸟事了
I’m really tired of this shit, man.
博兰医生
Dr. Borland.
你好
Hi.
是吗
Really.
我们下个周期可以再试一次 是吗
Well, we can try again our next cycle, right?
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doctor.
博兰医生说我们可以再试一次
So, Dr. Borland said we could try again.
-是吗 -对
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我们能晚点再谈这个吗
Can we talk about that a little later?
-我要迟到了 -好的
– I’m just running a little late. – Yeah.
不爆这个网站的料你就是疯了
You’d be crazy not to go for this Internet story.
你再给我提个醒
You gotta remind me again.
儿童 在线 聊天室
Kid. Online. Chat room.
我知道 我不大懂
I know. Look, I don’t get it.
他整天坐在那儿吗
He sits there all day?
不是的 可以单独约他
No. No. He goes private with people.
他很聪明 可能是被迫的
He’s a bright kid. He’s probably trapped.
等一下 妮娜 这听起来太黑暗了
One minute. Nina, it just sounds so dark.
和你以前做过的相比 噱头太浓了
It’s more of a feature than what you’re used to.
我就是…
That’s what I’m…
-谢了 -我就是…
– Thank you. – I’m just…
看 有上千名这样的孩子
Look. There are thousands of kids like this.
我真心觉得这是个重磅事件
I really think this could be powerful, you know?
有关性 有关心灵
It’s got sex, it’s got heart.
让我试试
Just let me try,
就算让我每天24小时坐在桌子前
and I will not complain about sitting behind this desk 24/7
写你给我的那些无聊报道
writing those fluff pieces
我也不会有怨言
you give me.
不 你会的
Yes, you will.
好了 哥们 我找到他了
All right. Dude, I found him.
本·博依德
Ben Boyd.
是我们学校十年级的
Says he’s in 10th grade at our school.
-是我们学年的 -是的
– He’s in our grade? – Yeah.
我热爱音乐 从席格若斯到电台司令皆我所爱
“Music is my passion. Everything from Sigur Ros to Radiohead.”
席格若斯是他妈的什么玩意
What the hell is Sigur Ros?
谁知道呢 我们写什么
Who knows? What do we write?
好吧 就写…
Okay. Write…
本 你好 我叫杰西卡 我是里奇伍德学校的
“Hi, Ben, my name’s Jessica. I go to Ridgewood.”
席格若斯是我的最爱
“Sigur Ros is my fave.”
-说说他的歌♥ -好的
– Say something about his song. -Okay.
-我很喜欢主页上你唱得歌♥ -好
-“I loved your song on your page.” – All right.
你唱得真好
“Your song was so amazing.”
它触及了我的灵魂 太好听了
“It touched me. It’s amazing.”
-它触及了我的灵魂 这话好 -触及了我的灵魂
-“It touched me.” That’s good. -“It touched me.”
-孩子们 -爸爸
– Hey, guys. – Hey, Dad.
你好 迪克森先生
Hi, Mr. Dixon.
我差点把这撞倒了
I almost ran this over, genius.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-你说抱歉 -是啊
– You’re sorry? – Yeah.
加拿大冰球运动员
-比赛怎么样 -和格雷茨基差不多
– How was the game? – Played like Gretzky.
你们干嘛呢
What are you guys doin’?
-做作业 -写报告
– Homework. – Reports.
-做作业 -做作业
– Homework? – Homework.
-做作业还是玩手♥机♥ -用手♥机♥做作业
– Homework or that? – Homework on that.
上网查资料
I’m online.
好吧 你没穿那件T恤上学
Okay. You didn’t wear that shirt to school?
-我把这件穿在外面 -是吗
– I wore this one over it? – Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
-你在撒谎吗 -弗莱 我撒谎了吗
– Are you lying? – Frye, am I lying?
-我看见了 -是吗 好吧
– I was there. – Yeah? All right.
弗莱 我只买♥♥了两人份的鸡肉
Frye, I only got chicken for two,
所以你滚出我家吧