奥马哈的芬妮女士
Oh, Lady Fanny of Omaha?
他称我为芬妮女士
He called me Lady Fanny?
对 奥马哈的芬妮女士
Oh, yes. Lady Fanny of Omaha.
他以钟爱之情提起你
He speaks of you with great affection.
喝东西吗
Drink, sir?
你做了一件好事
You have done a wonderful thing.
先生
Sir.
很抱歉 但那男人说是急事
Excuse me. I’m very sorry, sir, but the man said it was urgent.
什么男人 – 快递员
What man? – The courier, sir.
他在外面等
He’s waiting outside.
他说你会认出秘密暗语
He said you would recognize the secret password.
什么秘密暗语 – 奥马哈的芬妮女士
What secret password? – Lady Fanny of Omaha!
拿到客房♥ 把它熨好
Could you take this to the guest bedroom and see everything is pressed?
去吧 亚瑟
Go ahead, Arthur.
厉害
Wow!
厉害
Wo- ha- ha- how! Wow!
我只能说厉害
All I can say is “wow!”
我还告诉你怎样骗女人
What an asshole I was telling you how to take women!
好了 你要多少
All right. How much do you want?
殿下 我不需要一分一毫
Oh, Your Highness, I don’t want money from a man
你的钱是要用来解救你的子民
who needs every penny to free his enslaved people.
你想怎样 – 这个
What do you want? – This!
我要这个
This! I want this!
这是我要的
This is what I want.
我不要钱 我要你教我 我把一切交给你
I don’t want money. I want you to teach me. I’m in your hands.
你是认真的 – 拉利
You can’t be serious. – Larry…
是洛伦
Lawrence.
我一向想做最好的
All my life, I wanted to be the best at something.
我以为自己是最好的 直至遇上你
I thought I was, till I met you.
我从不知道可以那样骗人的
I mean, I never realized how far you could go with this scamming thing.
你让我大开眼界 你所谓的可以这样骗人
You’ve opened my eyes! – Freddy, this “scamming” thing,
是我花了多年才臻至化境
as you put it, took me years to perfect.
我有时间 – 我为何要帮你
I got time. – Why should I help you?
我口没遮拦 可能毁了你的生意
A guy with my mouth could ruin a lot of business around here for you.
你的教育程度怎样
What sort of an education did you have?
高中毕业
High school diploma.
你主修什么
And you majored in…?
铁工 – 铁工
Metal shop. – Metal shop.
好吧 我教你
All right. I’ll do it.
我会教你并给你收获的一部分
I’ll teach you and pay you a percentage.
好极了 – 但要有默契
Great! – But with this one understanding.
由我指挥 你依我的话去做
I run this operation and you do as I say.
好极了
Great!
吃过午饭后开始上课
Classes begin after lunch.
我有方法对付豺狼
I have a plan for this Jackal.
刀疤凌欠我的人情
There is a man who owes me a favor. Rene the Knife.
他用匕♥首♥用得出神入化 擅于收藏死尸
He is a master with the stiletto and an absolute magician at hiding a body.
安德瑞 – 身为警长
Andre… – As police inspector,
我保证 案件会被马马虎虎的调查一下
I give you my word, the case will be investigated in a very slipshod manner.
不用担心
Stop worrying, Andre.
收留他是错的
I tell you, it is a mistake to take him in!
我大方的收留他 好让我大方的弄走他
I am taking him in gracefully in order to get him out gracefully.
做得好 – 我外表不俗
Well done! – I look great, don’t I?
举止恰当 – 你准备好了
I know the moves! – Yes, you’re ready.
记着我们的协议
But remember our agreement.
你依我的话去做
I’m in charge. You do exactly as I say.
一切听你的
Exactly as you say!
我觉得自己好像小白脸
I feel like a kept man.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我让安德瑞撕掉支票
I’m going to tell Andre to tear up the check.
你不能 我给他十万法郎的现金
Oh, no, you can’t! I paid the 100,000 francs in cash.
可恶
Damn.
请你不要生气
Please don’t be mad at me.
我不还你欠的债 他不会让你走的
He said he wouldn’t let you leave unless I paid off your loan.
他还说什么
What else did he say?
你很需要钱让祖国
He told me how you needed that money for your country,
对抗共♥党♥分子
to fight the communists.
这目标很崇高
It’s just such a noble cause.
求你不要生我的气
Oh, please don’t be angry with me.
求求你
Pretty please!
小爬虫来了
Here comes a creep man… He’s out to get you!
你笑了
There’s that smile!
爸爸说我们的婚礼会是塔尔萨有史以来最盛大的
Daddy says we’re gonna have the biggest weddin’ Tulsa’s ever seen.
我们何时飞回去
When do you think we can fly back?
我们也许坐船吧
Perhaps we should go by ship.
鲁柏喜欢水
Ruprecht loves the water.
鲁柏 – 对 鲁柏
R… Ruprecht? – Yes, Ruprecht.
我没对你提起他吗
Didn’t I tell you about him?
他是我弟弟
Ruprecht is my brother.
你有弟弟 – 对 小王子
You have a brother? – Yes, the young prince.
我和两个王子一起回家吗
You mean I’m goin’ home with two princes?
鲁柏和我形影不离
Wherever I go, Ruprecht goes, too.
我何时可见他 – 他现在在房♥间里
When do I meet him? – He’s in his room, even as we speak.
你想见他吗 – 想
Would you like to meet him right now? – I would love to.
他在这里干嘛 – 他住在这里
What’s he doin’ out here? – His quarters are here.
我该提醒你 鲁柏是
I think I should warn you that Ruprecht is, well, uh,
很特别的
…special.
鲁柏 是我 你的大哥
Ruprecht, it is I, your brother.
不要有突然的动作
No sudden moves.
你又再敲打锅子了
You’ve been banging on your pots again, haven’t you?
我说过 你再这样做 便不会再有锅子了
I told you, if you keep on doing it, you won’t have any pots left.
好吧
All right.
抱一下
Cuddly- cuddly.
鲁柏
Oh, Ruprecht.
鲁柏 别这样
Ruprecht, don’t do that. Ruprecht, no!
住手 鲁柏
Stop it, Ruprecht! Ruprecht!
他的感情非常丰富
He’s very affectionate.
来吧
Now, come along. Come along.
我想你见过这位美丽的女士
Now, I want you to meet this nice lady.
母后 – 她不是母后
Mother? – No, this isn’t your mother.
不是母后 – 但我有好消息
Not Mother? – No. But I have wonderful news.
谭小姐会和我结婚
Miss Trumble and I are going to be married.
我们会住在俄克拉荷马州
And we are going to live in Oklahoma.
真的吗
Really?
不好了
Oh dear.
鲁柏
Ruprecht!
有客人 我们怎样招待客人
We have a guest. What do we do for guests?
泰德叔来时我们怎么招待的
What did we do when Uncle Ted was here?
不 鲁柏
No, Ruprecht.

Ruprecht, no!
在这之后
After that.
我们道歉
We apologize.
鲁柏
Ruprecht!
鲁柏 你要贞操带吗
Ruprecht! You want the genital cuff?
放心 我们去哪里都带着你
Don’t worry, Ruprecht. We won’t go anywhere without you.
俄克拉荷马
Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Oklahoma!
他喜欢俄克拉荷马州的一望无际
He’ll enjoy Oklahoma’s wide- open spaces.
他爱不住的奔跑
He loves to run and run and run.
不是母后 – 不是 鲁柏 她不是母后
Not Mother? – No, Ruprecht. She’s not our mother.
戴安娜 你刚才说什么 – 我认为
Go on, Diana. You were saying. – Well, I think that… Ow!
鲁柏 – 把三齿叉给我好吗
Ruprecht! – May I take your trident, sir?

Yes.
你说穷♥人♥不该获准入博物馆
Now, you were saying. You don’t think the poor should be allowed in museums?
我认为
I think… – Ruprecht.
别把叉子上的木塞拿走
Don’t take the cork off the fork.
为何有木塞
Why is the cork on the fork?
防止他伤害自己 及其他人
To prevent him hurting himself… and others.
吃苹果酱吧
Ruprecht, eat your apple sauce.
我们有好消息
Ruprecht, we have wonderful news.
戴安娜和我会结婚
Diana and I are going to be married…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!