但现在都是退休老头老太太 死气沉沉的
but it’s been taken over by older, retired couples. It’s quite dead.
老头老太太 你肯定吗 是的 我住在那儿
Older, retired couples? Are you sure? – Yes, I live there.
我被认为是镇上的花♥花♥公♥子♥
I’m considered to be the town’s playboy.
社交生活都在意大利的里维埃拉
All the social activity has gone to the Italian Riviera.
芬奴港
Portofino.
看看无妨
Still doesn’t hurt to check it out.
有时宁谧小镇的收获很丰富
Some of these sleepy towns really pay off.
失陪 我得给妻儿打个电♥话♥
Would you excuse me? I have to phone my wife and children.
通知他们我什么时候到
I like to let them know what time I’m arriving.
他们真的把你管到不能呼吸 – 恐怕是的
They really got you on a leash. – Afraid so.
到了
Well, here we are.
老头老太太
Older, retired couples?
有车进城吗 – 有
You have a ride into town? – Yes, I have.
你可以送我 – 你有房♥间
Great. You can give me lift. – Do you have a hotel room?
我从不预订房♥间
I never make reservations.
这列车是去芬奴港的吗
Excuse me. Is this the Portofino train?
是的 但我们要下车了
Yes, it is. But we’re getting off, right?
我们要下车 是吗
We’re getting off, right? – Uh…
芬奴港有多远 – 芬奴港
How far up is Portofino? – Portofino?
约170公里 我住在那儿
It’s about 170 km. I live there.
真的咧 – 是的
No! – Yes!
跟我来 你可以晚点去芬奴港
Come and stay with me. You can go to Portofino later.
我也想晚点 但我外婆住在那儿
I would love to, but my grandmother is there and she’s expecting me.
你外婆在芬奴港
Your grandmother is living in Portofino?
是的 她病的很重
Yes. Actually, she’s quite ill.
祝好运 替我问候你外婆
Well, good luck. Give my best to your grandmother.
希望她早点康复
I hope her health improves.
再见 – 再见
Ciao. – Ciao.
再见
Ciao.
你的电♥话♥来的很急
Your phone call did not give me much time.
玛莉安好极了
Marion was perfect.
确保她安然回来
Make sure she gets back all right, Andre.
干嘛要找她
May I ask why she was necessary?
我需要诱饵 这笨蛋和我同车厢
I needed a decoy. This idiot was sharing my compartment.
自夸有两下子
He fancied himself as a bit of a player.
说会在博蒙特找猎物
Said he was going to do some hunting in my Beaumont- sur- Mer.
洛伦先生 你不用理会业余者
Monsieur Lawrence, you can afford to dismiss such amateurs.
他当然不是你的对手 – 但不得不小心
Surely he was no match for you? – You can’t be too careful, Andre.
射杀兔子的偷猎者 会吓走大的猎物
A poacher who shoots at rabbits may scare big game away.
洛伦 你听着
Hey, Lawrence, listen to this.
“聪明的年轻美国骗子 绰号♥豺狼
“A clever, young American con artist, nicknamed The Jackal,
在西欧一带活动”
has been working Western Europe.”
如果他见报 他会有多聪明
If he’s in the papers, how clever can he be?
谈正事 牛姬妲
Now, to business. Krista Knudsen.
是丹麦火柴大王牛拉斯遗孀
Widow of Lars Knudsen, the Danish match king.
今早七时四十分 开着白色的法拉利
She left the Excelsior Hotel in Genoa
离开热那亚的怡克斯饭店
at 0740 hours this morning in a white Ferrari.
她到达时间约为
She should be arriving at approximately…
她到了
Here she is now.
我想帮你外婆
I would like to help your grandmother.
我有些钱 – 我不会要的
I got some money here. – Oh, no. I wouldn’t accept it.
奇怪 有小伙子和她一起
That’s strange. There’s a young man with her.
我坚持这样做 – 我会还给你
Please, I insist. I insist. – I’m gonna pay you back.
偷猎者 – 对了
The poacher? – Yes.
他不再满足于猎兔
And he’s no longer satisfied with rabbits.
探长先生 可否替我安排一下
Monsieur Police Inspector, can you arrange something for me?
我答应会还给你的 – 不用
I’m gonna pay you back, though. – No!
跟往常一样
The usual?
早安
Bonjour!
先生
Monsieur!
谢谢
Merci.
摆姿势 我们可以这样 知道吗 好了 来吧
Something like this, OK? All right, here we go! Here we go!
再来两张 多少钱
OK. Two more! Two more. How much is it?
你看够了的吗 牛太太
Have you seen enough, Mrs. Knudsen?
钱该是给他外婆做手术的
That money was to go toward an operation for his grandmother!
来吧
Here we go! Ha ha haa!
他是自信的人 夫人会去报案吗
He’s a confidence man. A trickster. Will Madame sign the complaint?
乐意如此
Gladly.
我没有偷钱 是她给我的
I told you, I didn’t steal any money from her! She gave it to me.
她报了案
She filed this complaint against you.
她看见我和另一个女人在一起 你是法国人 应该明白
She caught me with another woman. You’re French, you understand that!
和另一个女人在一起是法国作风
To be with another woman, that is French.
给逮着是美国作风
To be caught, that is American.
我怎样才能离开这里
God! All right, what am I gonna do? How am I gonna get out of here?
很棘手
It’s very difficult.
控罪很严重 你是流浪者 一个默默无闻的人
The charge is a serious one and you are a vagrant, an unknown.
我不是流浪者
Listen, I’m not a vagrant!
这是重点
This is my point!
我认识一个人 在火车上认识的 他叫
I know somebody here. I met him on a train. His name is…
他叫 詹 不
His name is… James… No.
他叫 曹詹士
His name is… James Josephson.

Oh, no, no!
洛詹士 是洛伦
James Lawrence. Lawrence! Lawrence!
洛伦
Lawrence…
费洛伦 裴洛伦
Lawrence Fells. Lawrence Fings.
方洛伦
Forest Lawrenceton.
乐 乐洛伦
La… Lars. Lars!
洛伦 郎洛伦
Lawrence. Lawrence Lacko…
洛伦
Lawrence…
他叫翟占士
His name is James Jessenden.
方洛伦 曾洛伦
Lawrence Fells. Lawrence Jesterton.
曾洛伦
Lawrence Jesterton.
詹洛伦 – 对了
Lawrence Jamieson? – Yes!
对 我们很要好
Yes! Yes! We’re like this!
法迪 此事很严重
Freddy. This is really very serious.
法国严惩男妓
They don’t treat gigolos lightly in France.
什么意思
What do you mean?
75年前才废除了宫刑
Until 75 years ago, they were still castrating them.
你别说那个字
Don’t say that word!
现在会怎样 – 视乎法官是谁
What do they do now? – Well, that depends who the judge is.
哪个法官 姓雷的
Inspecteur, qui est le juge? – Reynoux.
雷法官
Oh. Judge Reynoux.
祝好运 – 你不能走 你得帮我
Good luck, Freddy. – No, you can’t go. You gotta help me.
你有钱吗 – 我有一千二 是九百元
Do you have any money? – Yeah, I got about 12… 900 dollars.
我知道这个人 他要五千元
No, I know this chap. He’ll want at least 5,000.
五千 我没那么多
5,000? I don’t have 5,000!
你能拿到吗 – 我家里有
Can you get it? – I have it at home.
我可飞回老家寄支票给他
I could fly home and mail him a check.
好吧
OK.
警官 什么事
Inspecteur! – Oui?
有没有可能
Est- il possible…
法迪
Freddy.
他说你可以走
He says you can go… Ah- ah- ah!
他要48小时内收到钱
He’s got to have the rest of the money within 48 hours
不然把你的名字交给国际刑♥警♥ 你不能再在欧洲旅行
or he’ll submit your name to Interpol and you’ll never travel in Europe again.
那好 谢谢
That’s fine, that’s fine. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢您 詹洛伦
Thank you, Lawrence Jamieson.
我不会看错人
You know, I’m pretty good at sizing people up,
我认为你是个好人
and I think you are one terrific guy.
我从帮助别人中得到乐趣
I suppose I get pleasure from helping people like you out.
你认识殿下 – 谁
I see you know His Highness. – Who?
是王子 – 王子
The prince. – The prince?
我看见他和你握手 轻拍你背部
I saw him shake your hand and pat you on the back.
真的吗
No kidding!
你贵姓 – 尤芬妮
And you are? – Fanny Eubanks.
奥马哈的尤芬妮
Fanny Eubanks? Of Omaha?
奥马哈 – 你不用掩饰
Of Omaha? – You don’t have to cover up with me.
可能是我的钱资助你的任务
It may be my money that’s financing your mission.
你资助我的任务
You’re financing my mission?
也许殿下有提及我
Perhaps His Highness has mentioned me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!