So here we are.
那么 尼高斯
So, Nikos Papandropolous,
见过澳洲的宠儿
I’d like you to meet the favorite son of Australia,
岳卓斯
Chips O’Toole.
你不说话吗
Well, aren’t you gonna say anything?
你好 尼高斯
G’day, Nikos.
你好吗 你好
How’s it goin’, sport? Good on ya, cobber.
岳卓斯 在澳洲有许多酒店
Chips O’Toole. Hotels and oil from down under.
悉尼仍有投资机会吗
Do you still have any situations available in Sydney?
不 全没有了
No, it’s all gone, Paula.
没关系 人们会退出的 对吗
Never mind, Nikos. People drop out, don’t they?
上来
Anyway, come on up to the house.
我替你把虾烧烤上
We’ll put some shrimps on the barbie for ya.
我差点忘了一个人
Hey, I almost forgot somebody!
小拍档先生 卓斯不能没有他
Mr. Junior Partner. The man Chips can’t do without.
神奇小子 班伦狄
The whiz kid. Randy Bentwick.
可惜 伦狄是个哑巴
Unfortunately, Randy is a mute.
好了 大家到屋子里喝东西
All right, everybody get on up to the house for a drink.
我们要换新的鸡尾酒吗
You wanna refresh those cocktails, don’t you?
冰融了 快点
The ice is melting. Hurry, hurry.
上去 沿着绕着屋子的路走
Go on up! Follow the path around the house.
往前走
Keep going! That’s it, keep going!
我很快来
I’ll be right up there.
各位 我去年赚了三百万
Fellas, last year I made $3 million.
但你那五万元最好玩
But your 50,000 was the most fun.
你准备好了
Are you ready?
那么去对付他们吧
Then let’s go get ’em.