When will they come to collect?
他们什么时候来取货?
If you faint during the operation,
如果你作手术过程中昏倒的话
I have half an hour before the kidney begins to deteriorate.
在肾脏变质之前,我有半个小时的时间
They come to the laundry bay. Back of the kitchen.
他们会去洗衣房♥那边,厨房♥后面
You’d better start. Go and scrub your hands.
你最好现在就开始 去洗一下手
Yes. Professional!
是 专家!
It’s decided. It’s fucking decided!
决定了 就他妈这样决定了!
You and me are going into business.
你跟我要一起做这生意
You know washing dishes?
你知道怎么洗盘子吗?
You know, when you forget on Friday
你知道,如果你周五忘了的话
and come in Monday, and there is a pan with sauce?
你周一来,会有一个装调味料的盘子?
White… green… shit.
白的…绿的…妈的
That… is…
那…是…
Jesus! Was I speaking English then?
天那!我刚刚说的是英语吗?
What you say?
你说什么?
…don’t understand it, how the ice will help.
…不知道,冰块会有点帮助
It’ll make you last longer, babe.
宝贝,冰块会让你持久一些
I don’t want to last longer. It’s not even pay-day.
我不想持久,今天甚至不是发薪日
All right, make you harder.
好了,让你更硬些
Think what happens to water when it freezes, eh?
想想水结冰了会怎么样,嗯?
There.
给你
Get a bucket. Bucket?
要一篮子 一篮?
Come on!
快点!
You have removed kidneys before?
你以前做过肾脏移除手术吗?
Many times.
很多次
In pathology.
上病理学这门课的时候
What is pathology?
病理学是什么意思?
It means the patient is already dead.
它的意思是说病人已经死了
Did he tell you things about me, Senay?
他跟你说过我的事吗,香奈?
No.
没有
Let me wipe your brow, doctor.
让我给你擦一下额头,医生
Juliette, put the ice on the bed and put on the gown.
朱丽叶特,把冰放床上,穿上你的手术服
Take the bag.
拿着这包
Squeeze. Gently.
挤一下,轻轻地
We must go and scrub up.
我们开始了,从这里下刀
Cold tonight, huh?
今晚真冷,是么?
On a night like this, who would want so much ice?
这么冷的天谁会要这么多冰?
You are Pylades.
你是皮拉德斯.
Pylades was the boatman
皮拉德斯是个船夫
who ferried the souls to the land of the dead.
他把灵魂送往死亡之地
If you didn’t put a coin
如果你不在你过世的亲戚舌头底下
under the tongue of your dead relative,
放一个硬币的话
Pylades wouldn’t take them to Hades.
皮拉德斯不会把他们送到冥王那里
No matter how good you had been in your life.
不管这个人活着的时候多风光
Knife.
刀
Jesus! You are not allowed to faint.
上帝! 你不可以昏倒的!
Pass me the ice.
把冰块给我
Is that it, then? No, I must sew him up.
那就这样了? 不,我必须把他缝合好
Why?
为什么?
Fetch me stitches.
把线给我
Will you go and check there is no-one else waiting?
你去看看有没有别的人在等着?
Yeah.
好的
Where’s Senor Juan?
胡安先生在哪里?
He’s drunk.
他喝醉了
How come I’ve never seen you people before?
为什么我从来没有见过你们几个?
Because we are the people you do not see.
因为我们是你看不见的人
We are the ones who drive your cabs.
我们是给你开车
We clean your rooms,
为你整理房♥间
and suck your cocks.
和陪你上♥床♥的人
In one hour, call an ambulance.
一小时以后,叫一辆救护车
Send them up to room 510.
送他们去510房♥间
Juliette?
朱丽叶特?
Thank you. Sssh! It’s OK.
谢谢 嘘!这没什么
One hour, OK?
一小时,记着了?
Handa? Handa, it’s me, Senay.
汉达?汉达,是我,香奈
You hear how good my English is?
你听见我的英语现在说的有多好了?
I’m coming to New York. I’m coming to New York!
我要来纽约了 我要来纽约了!
My hands are shaking.
我的手都在抖了
So are mine. I don’t have a driver’s licence.
我的也是 我没有驾照
It’s dead.
断线了
It’s the tunnel.
是隧♥道♥的问题
I must tell her what time we land.
我必须告诉她我们什么时候着陆
Senay, what Sneaky told you was true.
香奈,耗子跟你说的是真的
He did not tell me anything.
他什么也没有跟我说
I did not kill my wife myself, but still it was my fault.
我没有杀死我的妻子,不过她的死是我的错
I was a pathologist in Lagos. And now you are someone new.
我是拉各斯的一名病理学者 现在你是个新人了
An official was shot. I was told to destroy the evidence.
一个官员被刺,我被派去销毁证据
I don’t want to know.
我不想知道
When I refused, my house was fire bombed.
当我拒绝这个任务后,我的房♥子被炸了
My wife was still inside.
那时候我妻子还在里面
The police charged me with her murder.
警♥察♥告了我谋杀罪
I had to run.
我不得不逃出来
But my daughter stayed. Valerie.
但我女儿娲乐丽留下了
She’s with my sister in Lagos.
她住在拉各斯由我姐姐照看
How old is she?
她多大了?
Seven.
七岁
I must go to her.
我一定要去看她
Tell me about Lagos.
跟我说说拉各斯
Do they have hotels that need maids?
那儿有旅馆吗?旅馆招女佣吗?
When you arrive at the airport,
你到了机场就会发现
you will see a whole line of yellow cabs.
有一整列黄色的出租车
The car will take you across a bridge.
车子会送你过桥
When you cross the river, you will see lights in the trees.
你过了河就能看到树上结的灯了
Policemen on white horses.
还有骑白马的警♥察♥
No.
不
I know it won’t be like that.
我知道不是那样的
Goodbye, Okwe.
再见,奥克维
Hold me.
抱我
You must go… Isabella.
你得走了…伊莎贝拉
Always we must hide.
我们总是得躲来躲去
This is the cafe where my cousin works.
这是我表妹工作的餐馆
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Hello?
你好?
Valerie?
娲乐丽?
Yes, it’s me.
是的,是我
At last,
终于
I’m coming home.
我可以回来了