Ryanair final call for passenger Wilton,
瑞安内尔最后一次呼叫1014班机
travelling to Brussels, Charleroi, on flight FR 1014.
由威尔顿往布鲁塞尔的旅客查勒华
Please proceed immediately to departure gate 6,
请该旅客即刻前往六号♥口登机
where this flight is now closing.
登机口即将关闭
Do you want a car? L10, theatre land?
您要车吗?10块钱, 戏院区?
Car? London?
要出租车吧?去伦敦?
You want a taxi?
您要出租车吗?
Buckingham Palace.
白金汉宫
No-one.
没人
Would you like a car, sir?
先生,您要车吗?
Are you from Sajit?
你是从沙吉特来的?
I’m not here to meet you in particular,
我不是来这专门接你的人
but I am here to rescue those let down by the system.
不过我是来这拯救那些没等到接机人的人
OK, let’s go. I’m over there.
好吧,走吧 我的车在那儿
Hey, Okwe, how are you, man?
嘿,奥克维,你过得如何,伙计?
Who’s next? 29.
下一个是谁? 29
Hey, my turn now.
嘿,现在该轮到我
Let’s me go.
我去了
Hey!
嘿!
Your name is now Mohammed. Thank you, Okwe.
你现在的名字是默罕穆德 谢谢,奥克维
Hurry up now, man. Come quick, quick, quick, quick.
快点,伙计 快点过来,快,快,快
Quick, now.
快点
That bitch!
那个婊♥子♥!
This shit dustbin city.
这个垃圾城市
So… What, Okwe?
那…该怎么办,奥克维?
Amoxycillin.
羟氨苄青霉素
You get that in Boots all right, or not?
你从布茨那里弄来的,是不是?
From a doctor. You’re a doctor.
从一个医生那 你就是个医生
I’m a driver.
我是个司机
Look, they say you’re a doctor, right?
听着,他们说你是个医生,对不?
You get me something now.
你现在给我弄点药来
I can’t piss fire another day, man.
要不我隔天就不能撒尿了,伙计
I’m a driver.
我是个司机
It’s for my wife’s sake. You know what I mean?
看在我老婆的份上 你懂我意思吧?
OK… So, I’ll get you all the jobs in south London.
好吧…那么,我帮你在伦敦南部找几份工作
OK, I’ll see what I can do.
好吧,我看看我能干点啥
Let me kiss you, Okwe.
我要亲你,奥克维
Maybe in return you can get some soap.
那可能你亲到的是肥皂水
Early is as bad as late, Okwe.
早来跟晚来一样不利,奥克维
Hello, Front Desk.
你好,总台
No, I’m afraid the kitchen is closed from midnight.
不,厨房♥恐怕从午夜起就关了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Goodnight, madam.
晚安,夫人
Senay, perhaps today I can cook you lunch?
香奈,也许今天我可以给你烧中饭?
No, Okwe.
不用了,奥克维
So, it’s true what they say? What is true?
那么说来,他们说的是真的了? 什么是真的?
They say you and the Turkish girl are nesting like birds.
他们说你跟那个土耳其女孩像鸟儿一样窝在一个窝里
I rent her couch.
我租了她的长椅
In the morning, when she’s working here.
当她早上在这里工作的时段
We’re never there at the same time. She has… rules.
我们从来不同时在屋里呆着 她有…她的规矩
You know she’s a Muslim, which means she’s a virgin.
你知道她是个穆♥斯♥林♥,那就是说她是个处♥女♥
Like a little angel.
好像小天使一样
Ivan, I think there’s someone at the door.
伊万,我想是门口来客人了
Can you believe it?
你能相信不?
One of the fuckers wanted to put me on his Visa card!
我的一个嫖♥客♥居然想用信♥用♥卡♥付账!
Oh, my bloomin’ feet!
欧,我该死的双脚!
Lucky I don’t work standing up!
还好我不用站着干!
What?
什么?
Don’t they have hookers where you come from?
这里居然有妓♥女♥? 你从哪来?
Where are you from?
你从哪来?
Somewhere with lions, I bet.
我打赌是个有狮子的地方
I like lions.
我喜欢狮子
Right… Oh, yeah.
好了…哦,对了
You might want to send someone to check on the room.
你可能最好派个人去检查下那个房♥间
There is a problem? How should I know?
有问题吗? 我怎么知道?
I don’t exist, do I?
我是不存在的,不是吗?
See you tomorrow.
明天见
What’s that? You’re stealing stuff already, huh?
那是什么?你已经开始偷东西了,嗯?
Guy before you used to take whole pigs from the freezer.
你前面那个家伙过去常常从冰箱里偷猪肉来着
But you’d better hide it. If Sneaky sees that…
不过你最好藏起来 要是被耗子那家伙看到的话…
Speak of the fucking devil!
哦,说曹操♥他♥妈♥的曹操就到!
Where’s the greeter here?
迎宾的人去哪里了?
This fucking place!
这个该死的地方!
Hey! Instead of smoking, you clean this place up!
嘿! 不要吸烟了,你们把这地方清理清理!
Okwe! Everything is all right?
奥克维! 一切都好吧?
What’s this? Lunch?
这是什么?中饭?
It was blocking the lavatory in room 510.
这个东西把510房♥间的卫生间给堵了
It is a heart.
这是一颗心脏
A human heart. What?
人的心脏 什么?
What the fuck do you know about hearts, Okwe?
你对心脏有多少了解,奥克维?
Perhaps you should telephone the police.
也许你应该给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Police? You think I should call the police?
警♥察♥?你认为我应该给警♥察♥打电♥话♥?
Senor Juan, someone is dead.
胡安先生,有人死了
OK. You speak to them.
好吧 你跟他们说去
You found it. You do the talking.
你发现的 你报告
I will introduce you.
我会给你作介绍先的
What’s your full name, Okwe?
你的全名是什么,奥克维?
And you never told me where you are from.
你从来也没告诉过我你是从哪里来的
Or even how come you are here in this beautiful country.
甚至也没说过你是怎么到达这个美丽的国度的
Hello? Police?
喂?警♥察♥局?
Yeah, I’ve got somebody who wants to talk to you.
啊,我们这里有个人想跟你们说话
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
You will learn, Okwe.
你会懂的,奥克维
The hotel business is about strangers.
旅馆这行当就是跟陌生人打交道
And strangers will always surprise you, you know.
而,你要知道,陌生人常常是会干些让你吃惊的事的
They come to hotels in the night to do dirty things.
他们晚上来旅馆干些龌龊的事情
And in the morning,
然后到了早上
it’s our job to make things look pretty again.
我们的工作就是让这一切又都变得干净美好起来
For your trouble.
给你的补充偿
You think if you don’t take the money, you are innocent?
你觉得你不拿钱,你就是清白的吗?
Take it. Do something nice with it.
拿着吧 用它买♥♥些好的
No.

It came to me last night in a flash of inspiration.
昨天晚上我脑子里突然灵光一现
I can see.
原来如此
That’s a good move. Ah!
这步走得不错 啊!
Guo Yi, there’s something I need.
郭义,我需要一些东西
Amoxycillin? You got the clap?
羟氨苄青霉素? 你被夹伤了?
No. My boss.
不 是我老板
Which one? They’re all the same.
哪一个? 他们还不都一样
In this country, the health service is free.
在这个国家,健康服务是免费的
You still driving cabs in the day?
你白天还在开出租车吗?
You’re going to kill yourself.
你这样会杀了你自己的
I do not care to sleep.
我不喜欢睡觉
When you go quiet, it means you’ve won already.
每次你一沉默就意味着你已经赢了
Go on, Okwe. Don’t be nice.
走吧,奥克维 不要不好意思
It makes it worse.
不然只会让我更难堪
Well, shit.
哦,糟糕
You want Chinese or English tea?
你想要中国茶还是英国茶?
Chinese.
中国茶
Don’t know how you drink that stuff.
不知道你是怎么喝这玩意儿的
I found it on a body. It’s blown my head wide open.
这书是我在一具尸体身上发现的 我被它吓坏了
You should read it.
你应该读一下这本书
Medicine for your soul, Okwe,
灵魂解药,奥克维
Guo Yi, today I also found something.
郭义,我今天也发现了一些东西
In a lavatory,
在酒店的一个房♥间的
in one of the hotel rooms. Someone’s heart.
卫生间里, 是某个人的心脏
A heart. A human heart.
一颗心脏 人的心脏
I’m only telling you because you are a rational man.
我只把这事跟你说了因为你是个理智的人
Maybe there’s an explanation.
这可能是有原因的
Maybe some guy with one of the girls had a heart attack.
可能哪个男人跟女孩子胡搞的时候,那女孩子的心脏病发了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!