明天见 亲爱的
See you tomorrow. Same time?
-是我的错 -什么
-It’s my fault, you know. -What?
他不想离开 我本以为我能接受
His leaving. I thought I could take it.
我太没风度
No class.
-别这么说-什么
-Don’t ever say that. -What?
不要责备自己
Don’t ever low-rate yourself.
作为警官的妻子
What I meant was, whatever it takes to be a cop’s wife…
我是不称职的
…I’m just not sure I’m making it.
他很努力 可那些坏蛋
He really tries, and all these bastards…
杀人抢劫
…”pig” this and “pig” that.
他晚上出门时
But maybe it’s when I watch him walk out that door at night.
我总在想
And I think…
他若一去不复返可怎么办
…what if it’s the last time I see him?
只是我这样吗
Am I the only one?
你妻子不觉得自己要疯了吗
Doesn’t it drive your wife crazy?

No.
你是说她习惯了
You mean she got used to it?
她永远不会习惯
No, she never did, really.
怎么回事
What, then?
她死了
She’s dead.
请原谅
Please, forgive me.
有天晚上她开车回家 一个醉鬼逆行迎面撞上
She was driving home and a drunk crossed the center line.
毫无原因
No reason for it, really.
我很难过
-I’m so sorry. -That’s okay.
告诉齐科
I want you to tell Chico…
他不想干了 我能理解
…that I understand him quitting.
他是对的 这不是你俩的生活
I think he’s right. This is no life for you two.
-那你为什么还要干 -不知道
-Why do you stay in it, then? -I don’t know.
真的不知道
I really don’t.
请你给我拿那个
Let me have a fifth of Seagram’s. Please.
我的天 你怎么啦
What the hell happened to you?
老婆的哥哥打的
My wife’s brother.
我打老婆
I hit her…
他打我
…so he hit me.
常事
Several times.
5 69美元
$5.69.
你就是那个被抢了好几次的人
You’re the guy that’s been robbed all these times.
我总带着它 就放在这里
14 times the last 3 years.
前两次没费劲就把他们赶跑了
Last 2 times, I sent them out of here on platters.
我的枪法很准
I’m getting to be a pretty good shot.
我总带着它 就放在这里
And I always keep it right here. Right where it’s handy.
别 我胆小
Please, I scare easy.
妈的 你这混♥蛋♥
Dirty son of a bitch! You pilferer!
再见
Goodbye.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
该下车的快点下啦
Everybody out who gets out here?
校车巡视员 孩子们好
School bus inspector.
巡视员 从没听说过
One minute. I’m not allowed to have anybody…
我是新来的 开车吧
I’m authorizing it, so go.
我不认识你
What are you doing? I don’t know you.
你这蠢猪快开车 否则我打烂你的脑袋
Hear me, old hag. Drive or I’ll decorate this bus with your brains.
-去哪里 开车 我会告诉你去哪
-Where? -Just get started. I’ll tell you where.
大家都高兴点
Let’s have some fun now.
谁会唱歌♥
Who knows a song?
人人都会唱歌♥ 你一定会唱个好听的
Everybody knows a song. You? You must know a beautiful one.
唱吧 唱吧
Come on, sing for us.
“市长办公室”
-这位是卡拉汉警官 -市长在等你们
-Millie, this is Inspector Callahan. -The Mayor is waiting for you.
-出了什么事 -那小子又送来一封信
-What’s up? -Another note from our boy.
-他又抓了谁 -问题是我们还不知道
-Who’s he grabbed now? -That’s the trouble, we don’t know yet.
飞机加满油准备好 半小时内起飞
The jet must be fueled and ready to go in half an hour.
小分队必须是自愿者
Skeleton crew. They must be volunteers.
告诉他们这个人很危险
Tell them the man is dangerous.
今早8点收到的 我来念
I’ll read you this note which was delivered at 8:00 this morning.
致旧金山市
“To the City of San Francisco.
你们上次骗了我 我警告你们
You double-crossed me for the last time.
把20万元放在飞机上等候起飞
I’m warning you to have my $200,000 in a jet airplane ready and waiting.
我一点钟给市长办公室打电♥话♥
I’ll call the Mayor’s office at 1:00 and tell you about the hostages…
告诉你们人♥质♥的情况 若不照办
…who I will be happy to kill if you don’t do…
我很乐意杀掉他们 天蝎
…exactly what I say. Scorpio.”
你们做好准备
Better have somebody standing by!
这可能是个假警报 不过别心怀侥幸
I don’t think it’s a false alarm.
市长先生 二号♥线有你的电♥话♥
There’s a call for you on line 2.
我想是你在等的那个人
I think it’s the one you’ve been waiting for.
-我是市长 我从公园街小学请了七个孩子
-It’s the Mayor. -I got 7 kids from Park Street School.
-七个孩子 -听见了吗
校车在我手里
I got the bus and…
好孩子 回到车上去
Come on, honey, now back in the bus. That’s a good girl.
司机也在我手里 她就在这里
I got the bus driver. Here she is.
告诉他们
Just tell him.
不是我的错 他拿着枪
Not my fault, he had a gun…
告诉他你的名字
Just your name!
我叫玛塞拉 普拉特
This is Marcella Platt.
你们可以去核实 可我觉得没必要
You can check if you want. But I don ‘t see any point.
我不是跟你们闹着玩
I’m not bullshitting.
孩子们在我手里 敢跟我耍花招
It’s simple. I got the kids. You start screwing around…
孩子们就没命
… the kids start dying.
-飞机准备好了 飞机正在加油 马上就到机场
-The plane ready? -It’s being fueled, and ready to go.
你到了就能看见钱
The money will be there by the time you get there.
听好了 我要做一次轻松愉快的旅行
Listen carefully. I will drive along nice and easy.
只有我和孩子
Just me and a busload of kids.
我要从圣弗朗西斯大道 拐上公路 去桑塔罗萨机场
I’ll turn off at Sir Francis Drake on my way to Santa Rosa Airport.
我不想看见警♥察♥的
I don ‘t want any police cars…
直升机和警车
… helicopters, whatever.
胆敢跟我玩 孩子们 就会来次愉快的空中旅行
If you play this game by the rules, the kids will have a nice plane ride.
你准备去哪里
Where are you going?
上飞机后我会告诉驾驶员 不许报♥警♥
I’ll tell the pilot when I get on. No alerts.
我保证你不会受到任何干扰
I guarantee you, you will not be molested in any way.
以我的名誉担♥保♥
I give you my word of honor.
玛塞拉 普拉特 核对无误
Marcella Platt. It checks.
卡拉汉 愿意去给他送钱吗
Willing to take the money to him?
你们什么时候才肯面对事实 必须制止这家伙
When will you stop messing around with this guy? He has to be stopped now!
他劫持了一辆坐满孩子的校车 我不能冒这个险
He’s got a busload of kids and I can’t take that chance.
我已经向他保证 他不会受到攻击
I gave my word of honor and he will not be molested!
这是命令
And that’s a direct order!
那你另外找个送货人
You can just get yourself another delivery boy.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-这不是回家的路 去冰激凌 工厂看怎么生产冰激凌
-This isn’t the right way! -We’re going to the ice cream factory.
谁不想去可以在这儿下车
Anyone doesn’t want to, can get off.
我要回家找妈妈
I want to go home to my mother.
你想回家找谁
Go home to your what?
给我唱歌♥ 唱
Now, sing! Sing again!
怎么了 为什么不唱 快唱
What’s the matter? Don’t you sing?
为什么不唱 病了吗
Are you sick? What is it?
要是不唱 你们的妈妈都得死
Sing or your mothers will die!
我要把你们的妈妈都杀死
I’ll kill your mothers! And the rest of you!
并入右车道
Get in the right-hand lane.
那样对待他们不对
Not right to treat children that way.
-会把他们吓坏的 -只管开好这该死的车
-You’ll hurt them. -Just drive the goddamn bus!
并入右车道
And get in the right-hand lane!
我要妈妈
I want my mother.
弗朗西斯大道
The sign, Sir Drake Blvd.
向右
Make a right there.
牌子在那里
There’s a sign to Sir Drake Boulevard!
-朝那边开 -我知道
不是这个
Not this one.
我要妈妈
I want my mother.
闭嘴
Shut up!
向右开
Just get to the right!
天哪
Jesus!
他在那里干什么
What the hell is he doing up there?
你干什么 超过那辆车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!