-干什么的 -警官
-What are you? -Police officer.
喂 喂
Hello?
好吧 警官
All right, police officer…
游戏这么玩
… this is how we play.
你在城里走一圈 确保你是一个人
I bounce you all over town to make sure you’re alone.
若发现有别人 那姑娘就死定了
If I even think you’re being followed, the girl dies.
你若跟任何人说话 哪怕是路灯下撒尿的哈巴狗
If you talk to anyone, even if it’s a Pekinese pissing on a lamppost…
我就杀了她
… the girl dies.
-姑娘没事吧 -闭嘴
-Is the girl okay? -Just shut up and listen.
不许用车
No car.
你的时间有限 到另一个电♥话♥亭电♥话♥铃响4次
I give you some time to go from phone booth to phone booth.
4声后你没接我就挂掉
I ring 4 times. You don ‘t answer by the fourth ring…
游戏到此结束
… that’s the end of the game.
那姑娘没命
The girl dies.
你的表几点了
What time you got?
-九点半 听我说 -你听我说
-9:30. Now listen… -You listen.
我盯着你
I’m watching you.
不是从头到尾 可你不知道我在
Not all the time, but you’ll never know when or where.
现在你以最快速度到森林山车 明白吗
Now get to Forest Hills Station as fast as you can. Understand?
-明白 -希望你不是傻瓜
-Yeah. -I hope you’re not stupid.
下楼乘下一班车
Downstairs. Take the “K” car.
在教堂20大街路口下车 快点 否则来不及了
Get off at Church and 20th. Hurry up, or you’ll blow it.
听上去你一点也不累 很好
You sound like you had a good rest.
这回让你好好跑一跑
You’ll need it. I’m going to give you a nice little run this time.
你最好能跑到 否则那姑娘就没命
You better make it, because if you don ‘t, dead girl!
公用电♥话♥ 汉堡售货亭 水上公园
Public phone, hamburger stand, Aquatic Park.
“快点 臭猪”
Hubba-hubba-hubba, pig bastard.
包里装的是什么
What’s in the bag, man?
-快给我滚开 听见没有 -把包打开
-You dudes get lost now, you hear? -Screw the bag!
快把钱包给我们
Just give us the wallet.
不听我的话 混♥蛋♥
You don’t listen, do you, asshole?
别接电♥话♥
Don’t answer that!
-接电♥话♥的是谁 只是个老头我从没见过他
-Who picked it up? -Some old guy. Never saw him before.
天哪 齐科 他挂了
Chico, he hung up.
-知道戴维逊公园吗 -知道
-You know Mt. Davidson Park? -Yeah.
到十字路口去
Go to the cross.
我在兰斯戴尔街 戴维逊公园门口
I’m at the entrance on Lansdale Street.
我在向前走
I’m going up.
我看见两个人
I see a couple of people.
是两个孩子在亲热
Just a couple of kids necking.
男孩还是女孩
Boys or girls?
我是卡拉汉
I’m Callahan.
叫我艾利斯
My friends call me Alice.
我喜欢挑战
And I will take a dare.
你上次挨揍是什么时候
When was the last time you were busted?
你要是不怀好意我就自杀
If you’re a vice, I’ll kill myself.
回家去自杀吧
Well, do it at home.
别动
Freeze!
像雕像一样
Just like a statue.
这就对了
That’s right.
乱动一下让我不高兴
One wrong move, anything, I don’t care.
我就杀了你和那姑娘
I’ll kill you and the girl both.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
Yeah.
把包扔下
Drop the bag.
用左手
Left hand.
让我看你的枪
Let’s see the gun.
天啊
My!
好大的家伙
That’s a big one.
用左手把它扔了
Left hand. Throw it.
慢点
Easy.
把手举起来
Raise your hands.
快举起来
Come on, get them up.
转过身
Now turn.
面向石碑
Face the cross.
把鼻子贴在水泥墙上
Put your nose right up against the cement.
你的手要是再动一下 我就不让你知道那姑娘在哪
You lift that hand once more and I won’t let you know where the girl is!
明白我的意思吗
Do we understand each other?
明白我的意思吗
Do we understand each other?
别跟我装死
Don’t pass out on me yet! No, no.
别跟我装死
No, no. Not yet. Not yet!
别跟我装死 你这个蠢猪
Don’t pass out on me yet, you rotten oinker!
明白吗
Do we understand each other?
你若在意那姑娘的死活 就快点回答我 听见了吗
If you care what happens to the girl, you’d better answer me! All right?
仔细听着
Listen to me carefully.
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
我要杀了那姑娘
I’m going to let her die.
我真想让你明白
I just wanted you to know that.
明白吗 我只想让你死个明白
You understand? I just wanted to make sure you knew that before I killed you.
再见了 卡拉汉
Goodbye, Callahan!
齐科 别杀他
Chico, don’t kill him!
医院说齐科看上去还不错
The hospital report on Gonzales looks okay, chief.
他是个坚强的孩子
Yeah. Well, he’s a pretty tough kid.
哈里 卡拉汉 他就在这里
He’s right here.
他断了两根肋骨
He’s got two cracked ribs.
早上再给他做进一步检查
They want to do some more tests on him in the morning.
那个混♥蛋♥把他踢惨了
The son of a bitch really kicked him a couple of beauts.
送他回家
I’m sending him home.
是 局长
Right, chief.
局长说让你滚回家 这是命令
He says beat it! That’s an order.
局长问我是否误解了 他的命令
The chief wants to know if I misunderstood his orders.
他问我是白♥痴♥还是故意 不听他的命令
Meaning, am I just plain stupid or did I deliberately disobey him?
他想知道冈萨雷斯 怎么会在那里
He wants to know what Gonzales was doing there.
他想知道为什么把事情搞砸了
He wants to know why we screwed everything up.
现在你让我怎么跟他说呢
What am I going to tell him?
干嘛不一开始就告诉他真♥相♥
Why don’t you start by telling him the truth?
告诉他齐科执行的是我的命令
Tell him Gonzales was obeying orders from a superior. Me.
告诉他你什么都不知道
Tell him you didn’t know anything about it.
案子结束后 他想收回 我的徽章 随他的便
When this is over, if he wants my badge, he can have that too.
你这里有酒吗
You wouldn’t have a belt of booze around here, would you?
布莱斯勒警官办公室
Lieutenant Bressler’s office.
-接过来 -什么事
-Put him on. -What is it?
公园诊所说 有个腿上 有刀伤的去他们那里包扎
It’s Park Emergency. They just treated a guy who had a knife wound in the leg.
是大夫吗 那家伙长什么样
Yeah, Doctor? What’d this guy look like?
金色长发
Long blond hair…
中等身材 体重约150磅 皮肤苍白
…medium build, about 150 pounds. Pale complexion.
-他没留名字吗 大夫 -没有
-He didn’t give you his name, Doc? -Nope.
就是留了通常也是假名字
They usually give a phony name.
可我在什么地方见过他
But I’ve seen him someplace.
请回忆一下 这非常重要
It’s important you remember.
有个14岁的女孩快要窒息了
There’s a 14-year-old girl who’s suffocating.
让我想想
I’m trying to think!
我肯定他就在附近工作
I believe he works around here.
医生请处理一下他的伤 他疼得厉害
Doctor, could you give him something? He’s in pain!
好 请等一下
Yes, just a moment.
1个小时之内她就会死
She’ll be dead in an hour!
我正在想
I’m trying to remember!
我想起来了
I’ve got who he is.
有球赛时 他常在体育馆卖♥♥节目单
When they had football, he used to sell programs at the stadium.
场地管♥理♥员♥让他住在那里
I think the groundskeeper lets him live there.
-住在哪里 -那里
-Live where? -There.
克扎尔体育馆
Kezar Stadium.
非法进入 没搜查证
Illegal entry. No warrant.
看来咱们得爬了
Looks like we climb.
我吃得太饱
Too much linguine.
还是另找条路吧
I’ll find another way.
站住
Stop!
不要这样了 你要杀我 不不
Don’t do anything more! You tried to kill me!
要帮忙吗 哈里
You need any help?
-呼吸你的新鲜空气吧 胖子 -求求你不要
-Go on and get some air, fatso. -Please! No more!