来听通报 芝加哥来的一个疯子
Harry, check communications. Something from Chicago. A gun nut.
-我马上去办 -等等
-I’ll get right on it. -Now wait a minute!
我找了个人跟着你
I’m putting somebody with you.
-你说什么 -你需要个新搭档
-What are you talking about? -You need a partner.
-我现在的搭档怎么了 -没事 只是躺在医院里
-What’s wrong with the one I’ve got? -He’s in the hospital!
-他一两星期就会出院 -向齐科问声好
-He’ll be out in a few weeks. -Say hello to Chico Gonzales.
-他跟你一起工作 -别开玩笑了
-He’ll be working with you. -You must be kidding.
我没时间和新人打交道
I have no time to break in newcomers.
-你帮这孩子一个忙 -什么意思
-Why don’t you do this boy a favor? -What do you mean?
你知道做我的搭档意味着什么 德基克挨了一枪住在医院
You know what happens to guys I worked with. Deitzick’s in the hospital…
凡杜奇死了
…and Fanduchi’s dead.
那又怎么样
So?
若需要搭档我自己会找
If I need a partner, I’ll get me one who knows what he’s doing.
弗兰克怎么样
What about De Georgio?
不行
No way!
要么和他一起干要么别干
You work with Gonzales or you don’t work.
这事就这么定了 明白吗
Straight from the fifth floor. Got it?
明白
I got it.
叫迪乔吉奥来一趟
If you see De Georgio, send him in here!
是本地人吗
You from around here?
是 不过上大学在圣约瑟
Yeah, but I went to San Jose State.
-打球吗 不 我打拳 轻重量级
-Play ball? -No, I boxed. Light heavyweight.
我最需要的就是大学生
Just what I need is a college boy.
-找到一点让你喜欢的东西吗 -还早
-Found anything you like about me yet? -It’s early yet.
-拿到学位了 -社会学
-Get your degree? -Sociology.
-你前途远大 如果你活着 -我争取
Sociology! You’ll go far, if you live. I intend to.
卡拉汉警官
Inspector Callahan.
别让你的学位杀了你 因为我有责任跟你一起被杀掉
Don’t let your degree get you killed. I’m liable to get killed with you.
我会记住的
I’ll remember that.
-大英雄 昨天干得漂亮 -布莱斯勒要见你
-Hero! Nice work yesterday. -Fatso! Bressler wants to see you.
你真可爱 哈里
You’re a sweet man, Harry.
有个问题 卡拉汉警官
There is one question, Inspector Callahan.
他们为什么叫你肮脏的哈里
Why do they call you Dirty Harry?
这是哈里的一个特点
That’s one thing about our Harry.
他不会喜欢什么
Doesn’t play favorites.
他讨厌所有人 英国人 爱尔兰人 希腊人 意大利人
Harry hates everybody: Limeys, micks, hebes, dagos, niggers, honkies, chinks.
黑人白人亚洲人全在内
You name it.
-他觉得墨西哥人怎么样 -问他吧
-How does he feel about Mexicans? -Ask him!
特别是西班牙人
Especially spics.
致天蝎 我们同意付款 但需时间筹集 请耐心等待
那边楼顶上有个人
Hey! There’s a guy on the roof over there!
华盛顿广场的斯托克顿街
On Stockton Street by Washington Square.
楼顶上的人
You, on the roof!

You, there!
停止一切活动
Yes, you. Stop what you’re doing.
转过身 举起手
Turn around and put your hands in the air.
他们怎么让他溜走了
I don ‘t know how the helicopter boys lost him!
怎么会没看见他往哪跑了
How could they let him get out without seeing him?
他们可能在聊天而不是在观察
They were probably talking instead of looking, like they were supposed to.
他们经常这样
That’s possible.
各单位注意
Attention, all units.
声音开大一点
Turn that thing up louder.
上次在华盛顿广场附近 见到的屋顶枪手
Prowler last seen in the vicinity
现在已有消息
of Washington Square.
一成年男性
He is an adult male.
白人 重复 一名成人男性白人
Caucasian. Repeat, adult male Caucasian.
身穿棕斜纹布裤
When last seen, he was wearing tan chinos…
浅蓝色衬衫 棕色外套或毛衣戴黑手套
… pale blue shirt, brown coat or sweater, dark gloves.
拿一只棕色皮箱
He had a tan suitcase…
内可能有306步♥枪♥ 此人涉嫌谋杀被通缉
… which probably contains a 30-06 rifle. He’s wanted…
这些疯子 应该把他们一网打尽
Those loonies! They ought to throw a net over the whole bunch!
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
-在那里 -什么
-There! -What?
棕色皮箱
Tan suitcase.
-在哪里 -不见了
-Where? -I lost him.
在那里
There he goes, over there.
那皮箱不是棕色的吗
Does that bag look tan?
不知道 我没看见那个混♥蛋♥
I don’t know, I haven’t even seen him yet.
向左拐
Go to Filbert and hang a left.
当心前面有人
Look out for these people!
-混♥蛋♥ -走开
-Fruitcake! -Get out of the way, hammerhead!
我肯定看见了
It was a tan suitcase. I know it was.
在那里
I saw him.
-就在那边 -我看见了
-There he is. -I see him.
2号♥车 10-32在那辆
Car 2, the license number…
雪佛兰车里 车牌号♥是科罗拉多州的
… at 10-32 on that Chevrolet, Colorado plates.
-你打算怎么办 -你去 另一个出口我从这里进去
-How do you want to work this? -Find another entrance. I’ll go here.
2号♥车 是雪佛兰车什么型号♥的
Car 2, what’s the model of that Chevrolet?
2号♥车 是黑斑羚车
Car 2. It’s an Impala convertible.
10-4
10-4.
你可以删去那辆10-25 这里有三辆车
You can cancel that 10-25. Three cars here.
家里有人吗
Anybody home?
-给你带了好东西 -太好了让我看看
-I brought you a nice present. -Let me see it.
真漂亮 来帮我穿上
It’s beautiful! Why don’t you go get a nice container of egg rolls?
你这个流氓大饱眼福了吧
You getting an eyeful?
你这个家伙
You goddamn pie hawker!
-我们该报♥警♥ -我是警♥察♥ 住手 都别动
-We should call the police. -I am a police…
靠墙站好
Up against the wall. Right now! Move.
放他们走
-Let them go. -Let them go?
-放他们走 -他们袭击警官
-You heard me. -They assaulted a police officer.
什么警官 他站在垃圾筒上
A police officer! He was standing on a can peeking in…
偷看玛丽和她的男友
…on Hot Mary and her boyfriend!
住嘴 快滚
Beat it. Get out of here.
-那个拎皮箱的人呢 -盯错人了
-How about the man with the suitcase? -Wrong number.
我想我明白了
I just had another thought.
明白什么了
Yeah? About what?
他们为什么叫你肮脏的哈里
About why they call you Dirty Harry.
71号♥
Inspector 71.
请回答71号♥
Inspector 71. Please respond to your call.
71号♥听到了吗
Inspector 71. Do you read me?
-我是71号♥ -发现有人劫持
-This is Inspector 71. -I’ve got an 8-0-4 in progress.
波克特克大街加里福尼亚大楼
California Hall at Polk and Turk streets.
我们马上就到
10-4. We’re on our way.
上面有个疯子
It’s some idiot.
哪里 我看不到他
Where? I don’t see him.
-他在那里-我看到了
-There he is. -Yeah. Now I see him.
我看到10-29和10-28
I have a 10-29 and a 10-28.
在贝克街600号♥ 在雪佛兰车上
In 600 block of Baker. On a Chevrolet.
加州车牌号♥ DCV472
California license D-dog, C-Charles, V-Victor 4-7-2.
抱歉把你们叫来
We thought it was your sniper,
以为是你们要找的人 结果是个企图自杀的家伙
but it turned out to be a suicide attempt.
-有人劝过他吗 劝过可不管用 好在你来了
-Anybody try to talk him down? -Yeah, no luck. But now you’re here…
-你是说我上去 -希望你能
-You mean, I go up. -We’d sure appreciate it.
看着他 他会受伤害的
你别想杀我
Don’t you try to get me!
不是我 是你要杀你自己
Not me. You’re the one who wants to get yourself killed. Not me.
你们这些人总是这样
Always happens with you guys. The last minute you want to…
总想找个伴一块死 你跳吧我可不跳
…grab onto somebody, take somebody with you. Down you go. Not me!
你不想抓住我吗
Won’t you try to grab me?
我有个朋友几年前 被跳楼人抓住
A friend of mine was up about 20 floors with a jumper a few years ago.
从20层楼上一起掉下去
The jumper grabbed him and they went off.
摔在人行道上
Mashed all over.
分不清胳膊是谁的腿是谁的
Couldn’t tell which legs was with which, which arms with which…
惨不忍♥睹我差点昏过去
It was a terrible mess. I tell you, I almost threw up myself.
-我只想知道你的名字和住址 -干嘛
-I’d just like your name and address. -Why?
下去后你会摔得一遢糊涂
It’s a mess down there afterwards! It makes identification impossible.
没法辨认你的身份 即使找到你的驾照
Even if they find your driver’s license!
上面也都是血
All that blood!
我要吐
I think I’m going to puke!
别干傻事 下面的人都在看
Don’t do that, son. All those people down there looking up.
消防队长也在看 你看他的脸
The fire chief looking up. With his face…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!