but I always do the last dance of the season.
我一直都是跳季末最后一支舞的
This year somebody told me not to.
今年有人告诉我不要
So I’m gonna do my kind of dancin’ with a great partner…
所以我要跳我自己的舞了 与一个很棒的舞伴
who’s not only a terrific dancer…
她不仅仅是一个了不起的舞者
but somebodywho’s taught me that there are people…
她也教给了我
willing to stand up for other people no matterwhat it costs them.
有人愿意站出来为另一些人说话 不计报酬
Somebodywho’s taught me…
她让我看清
about the kind of person I want to be.
我想要成为哪种人
Miss Frances Houseman.
弗朗西斯·豪斯曼小姐
Sit down,Jake.
坐下 杰克
I think she gets this from me.
我认为她是遗传自我
Doyou have sheet music on this stuff?
你们有这东西的乐谱吗
I knowyou weren’t the one who got Penny in trouble.
我知道你不是让佩妮有麻烦的那个人
When I’m wrong, I say I’m wrong.
当我错时 我认错
You looked wonderful out there.
你在那儿看起来真是太美了
Now I
现在我
Had the time ofmylife
拥有了我生命中的时光
No, I neverfelt this waybefore
不 我从没有过这样的感觉
Yes, I swear
是的 我发誓
It’s so true And I owe it all toyou
一切都那么真实 全赖有你
Wow! What a groovy,, boss summer this has been, cousins.
哇哦 多么美妙的夏天啊 兄弟们
’63 will go down in history as the best summer for me– hope you too.
63年对我来说会是历史上最好的夏天 希望对你也是
And girls, please remember thatyou promised to respect him in the morning.
女孩儿们 请记住你们答应过 在早上尊敬他