What ifl forget the steps?
我要是忘了步子怎么办
Pull up, watch the frame. And remember, let him lead you.
停下来 看着架势 还有记着 让他带领你
I’m afraid I’m gonna forget to spike, get dizzy and fall on my face.
我怕我会忘记高跟鞋 变得头晕目眩 然后摔个狗啃泥
No. Don’t look at my feet, keep my head up, my eyes open…
不 不要看脚 抬头 睁眼
tension in my arms, my frame locked, seat pulled up…
拉紧手臂 锁定架势 向上拔
Thanks, Baby.
谢谢 宝贝
I just want you to know that I don’t sleep around…
我想让你知道我不是到处睡觉的
whatever Robbie might have told you.
不管罗比可能告诉了你什么
And I thought that he loved me.
我以为他爱我
I thought it was something special.
我以为会有什么不一样
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that.
不管怎样 我只是想让你知道这个
So, how does it look?
看起来怎么样
I’m scared.
我很害怕
I’m so scared, Baby.
我真得很害怕 宝贝
Don’t worry.
别担心
You’ll be fine.
你会没事的
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo! That’s right. It’s Thursdaynight at Kellerman’s.
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo! 没错 这是凯勒曼家的周四夜晚
That’s bingo night.
这是bingo之夜
Hey, how about a dance later? Could be. Who knows?
嘿 晚些跳个舞如何 可能行吧 天知道
Lisa, you have to do something for me. I don’t have to.
丽莎 你得帮我个忙 我没必要吧
J ust tell Mom and Dad I have a headache and I’m in bed, okay?
只是告诉妈妈爸爸我头疼 在床上躺着 好吗
Bye.
再见
The Sheldrake Hotel is proud to present Johnny Castle andpartner…
雪德瑞克酒店很荣幸地欢迎 约翰尼·卡索 和他的搭档
in “Mambo Magic. ”
演出”魔幻曼波”
Relax.
放松
Now spot a lead.
现在做个记号♥
Wrong way!
反了
Over here.
过来
Ready for the lift?
准备好托举了吗
Come on.
来吧
Keep going. Keep going.
继续 继续
…because whereveryou are now, I wantyou to look at the sky.
因为无论你现在身处何方 我想让你看向天空
Look at those stars. What a show. Here are The Drifters.
看那些星星 多壮观啊 这里是The Drifters漂流客”乐队]
You did good. You worked hard.
你做得很好 你很努力
I saw that old couple from Kellerman’s and I thought that was it.
我看到凯勒曼家的那对老夫妇
Me too. Me too.
我也是 我也是
You know, by the second turn you really had it.
你知道吗 从第二个旋转开始 你真的开窍了
But I didn’t do the lift. You did real good.
但我没能做到托举 你真的做得很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Johnny!
约翰尼
Come on. It’s Penny.
快 是佩妮
She wouldn’t go until you returned. Did you call an ambulance?
你不回来她就不走 你叫救护车了吗
She said the hospital would call the police. She made me promise.
她说医院会报♥警♥的 我也对她发过誓了
He didn’t use no ether, nothing.
他没有用任何麻药 什么都没有
I thoughtyou said hewas a real MD?
我想你说过他是个真正的医学博士
He had a dirty knife and a table.
他用一把脏刀和一张破桌子
I could hear her screaming in the hallway.
我在过道都能听见她的喊叫
I swearto God, I tried to get in.
我向上帝发誓 我试过进去
It’s all right.Johnny’s here.
没事了 约翰尼在这儿
What? What is it, Baby?
什么怎么了 宝贝
Is it Lisa? No.
丽莎出事了 不
Excuse me. Excuse me! Everybody clear out, please.
借过 借过 所有人请出去
Yes, I know that hurts. We’re gonna take care ofthat.
是的 我了解这疼痛 我们会料理的
Who’s responsible for this girl? I am.
谁对这个女孩儿负责 我
Please, is she–
拜托你 她是不是
Doc, thanks a lot.
医生 太感谢了
I don’t know how to thankyou.
真不知怎么谢你
Was that what my money paid for? I’m sorry. I never meant to lie.
我的钱就花在这上面了 对不起 我从没想说谎的
You’re not the person I thought you were. I’m not sure whoyou are.
我把你想错了 宝贝 我真不确定你是怎样的了
I don’t wantyou to have anything to do with those people.
我不想你和那些人有任何瓜葛
Nothing! You’re to have nothing to do with them ever again!
任何瓜葛 永远不要再和他们来往
I won’t tell your mother about this. Right now I’m going to bed.
我不会告诉你妈妈这件事 现在我要去睡觉了
And take that stuff offyour face beforeyour mother sees you!
还有 把你脸上的东西洗掉 在你母亲看到你之前
Is everything all right,Jake?
一切都好吗 杰克
It’s all right, Marjorie. Go back to sleep.
一切都好 玛姬 回去睡吧
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I got a– I guess it’s not a great room. You probably got a great room.
我这儿 – 我猜这不是个好房♥间 你也许有个好房♥间
No. It’s a great room!
不 这是个好房♥间
Leave it on.
开着吧
I’m sorry about the way my father treated you.
很抱歉我父亲那样对你
No. Your fatherwas great.
不 你父亲很棒
He was great. The way he took care of Penny.
他很棒 他照顾佩妮的方式
I mean the way he was with you.
我是说他对你的方式
It’s really me it has to do with.
这真的与我有关
Johnny, I came here because my father–
约翰尼 我来这儿 因为我父亲
No. The way he saved her– I could never do anything like that.
不 他救了她 我永远也做不到
That was something. People treat me like I’m nothing because I am nothing.
那是真东西 人们看轻我 因为我本来就是个无名小卒
That’s not true! You’re everything!
那不是真的 你很重要
You don’t understand the way it is for somebody like me.
你不了解 像我这样的人过的生活
Last month I’m eatingJujubes to keep alive.
上个月我吃枣来维持生计
This month, women are stuffing diamonds in my pockets.
这个月 女人们就把钻石塞进我的口袋里
I’m balancing on shit and I can be down there again.
我在狗屎上保持平衡 可能还会再一次掉落
No, it’s not theway it is! It doesn’t have to be that way!
不 不是这样的 不用这样的
I’ve never known anyone likeyou. You thinkyou can make the world better.
我从来没认识过像你一样的人 你认为你能把世界变得更美好
Somebody’s lost, you find them. Somebody’s bleeding–
有人迷失了 你找到他们 有人流血了
I go get my daddy. That’s really brave, likeyou said.
我找了我爸爸 那真得很勇敢 像你说过的
That took a lot of guts to go to him!
去找他要花很大的勇气
You are not scared of anything.
你不惧怕任何东西
I’m scared of everything! I’m scared ofwhat I saw.
我害怕所有事 我害怕我看到的
I’m scared ofwhat I did, who I am.
我害怕我做的 害怕我自己
I’m scared ofwalking out ofhere and never feeling for the rest of my life…
现在我害怕走出这里 在我余生再也感受不到
the way I feel when I’m with you!
我和你在一起的感觉
Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧
What, here?
什么在这儿
Here.
在这儿
Singers, dancers, actors, this isyourlucky day!
歌♥手 舞者 演员们 这是你们的幸运日
Auditions for the annual Kellerman end-of-the-season talent show…
年度凯勒曼季末新秀会开始排练了
beginning in the playhouse.
在剧场举♥行♥
Everyone gonna be i n the show? We’re leavi ng tomorrow.
你们每个人都去演出吗 我们明天就离开了
Miss the weekend traffic.
错过周末的交通堵塞
But we’re paid up ’til Sunday.
但我们周日才结♥帐♥
And miss the show? I said we’re leaving tomorrow.
也错过演出 我说过我们明天离开
I was going to sing in the show. It’s the big event.
我要在演出里唱歌♥呢 这是个大事件
People bring their own arrangements. You don’t want to miss it.
人们带来他们自己的才艺 你们肯定不想错过的
Baby, I need you for props.
宝贝 我需要你帮忙道具
Whywould you want to leave early?
你为什么想早走
It was just an idea. We can stay ifyou want to.
有个主意 如果你想 我们可以留下
So, what wereyou planning to sing? “I Feel Pretty.”
那么 你准备唱什么 “I Feel Pretty.”
Or “What Do the Simple Folk Do?”
或者 “What Do the Simple Folk Do?”
Or “I Feel Pretty.” What doyou think, Daddy?
还是 “I Feel Pretty.” 你认为呢 爸爸
You look much better.
你看上去好些了
You just missed your father. He’s such a wonderful man.
你父亲刚走 他真是个极好的人
I’m sorry. I didn’t realize–
对不起 我没有意识到
You couldn’t have. It’s okay.
不用对不起 没事
So, howyou doin’? I’m okay.
你还好吗 我没事
Dr. Houseman says I’m going to be fine.
豪斯曼医生说 我会没事的
I can still have children. Oh, Penny, that’s really great.
我还可以要孩子 哦 佩妮 真是太棒了 太棒了
So, how did it go last night?
那 昨晚怎么样
Good.
很好
Fine. I didn’t do the lifts, but it was good.
还好 我没能做成托举 不过还不错
Well, I guess I’m gonna go.
嗯 我想我该走了
Seeya.
再见
So, he says you’re going to be fine? What areyou doing?
他说你会没事 你在做什么
I’ll tell Maxyour grandmother died. How many times haveyou told me…
我会告诉麦克斯你的祖母过世了 你告诉过我多少次
never get mixed-up with them?
不要和他们搅和在一起
I know what I’m doing.
我知道我在做什么
You listen to me. You’ve got to stop it now.
你听我说 你现在必须停止
Look, I gotta run. I got a lesson with the Kramers.
瞧 我得走了 我和克莱默家有堂课
They’ll kill each other ifI’m not there.
如果我不在那儿 他们会杀了彼此的
Well, sure. You’ve gotta go.
嗯 当然 你走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!