♪ But if you get my feet and miss the beat ♪
♪ 但倘若你自乱阵脚 ♪
♪ Then I can’t take that chance ♪
♪ 我便无法冒这个险 ♪
♪ I can’t take that chance ♪
♪ 我便无法冒这个险 ♪
♪ If you take my hands and follow my lead ♪
♪ 只要你牵着我的手 由我带舞 ♪
♪ I’ll make you dance, I can make you dance ♪
♪ 我将令你翩然起舞 ♪
♪ But if you get my feet and miss the beat ♪
♪ 但倘若你自乱阵脚 ♪
♪ Then I can’t take that chance ♪
♪ 我便无法冒这个险 ♪
♪ I can’t take it ♪
♪ 我便无法冒险 ♪
♪ So, stop, stop, you’re surrounded ♪
♪ 所以别抵抗了 你被包围了 ♪
♪ I got my love, love all around ya ♪
♪ 我的爱团团围住了你 ♪
♪ One wrong move, and I’ll drown ya ♪
♪ 走错一步 便会淹溺在我的爱涛中 ♪
♪ So, stop, stop, you’re surrounded ♪
♪ 所以别抵抗了 你被包围了 ♪
♪ I got my love, love all around ya ♪
♪ 我的爱团团围住了你 ♪
♪ One wrong move, and I’ll drown ya ♪
♪ 走错一步 便会淹溺在我的爱涛中 ♪
♪ And that’ll end ya, you should surrender ♪
♪ 一切都将结束 不如向我投降 ♪
♪ You’ll never win unless you give in ♪
♪ 只有投降 你才会成为赢家 ♪
♪ So won’t you give our love a chance? ♪
♪ 何不给我们的爱一次机会?♪
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the judges have chosen our three finalist couples for next week.
评委已经选出了晋级三对舞者
And they are couple number five
他们是 五号♥
Jose Velarde and lris Mesa!
荷赛·维拉尔德和爱丽丝·梅萨!
Couple number nine
九号♥
Tino and Lourdes Martel!
帝诺和洛德丝·马特尔!
And…
还有…
couple number two
二号♥
Javier Suarez and Katey Miller!
哈维尔·苏亚雷斯和凯蒂·米勒!
What could we have possibly done…
我们到底做错了什么
to make you want to hurt us so much?
你要这样伤害我们?
You humiliate us in front of everyone…
在众人面前羞辱我们
including your father’s boss.
你♥爸♥爸的上司也在
What, did you figure that he’d lose his job…
你知道他可能会丢了工作吗
No one’s losing their job. You going to lose your job?
没人会丢工作 你会丢了工作?
No. Please, go to bed.
不会的 去睡觉吧
I didn’t do anything.
我什么都没做
You lied to us. I know, and I’m sorry…
你撒谎了 我知道对不起
but I knew you wouldn’t let me try…
但我知道你不会让我去试试的
Kiss a Cuban pool boy in front of everyone?
当众亲吻一个古巴穷小子?
You’re damn straight we wouldn’t.
我们当然不会让你这么做
And why in the world would you want to hurt James?
而且你为什么要伤害詹姆斯?
I thought you liked him.
我以为你喜欢他
No, you liked him…
不 是你喜欢他
cause he fits into your perfect country club world.
因为完全他符合你上流社会的要求
There’s nothing wrong with that world.
那又没什么错
No, but he couldn’t keep his hands off me.
是没有 但他的手很不老实
What? What happened?
什么 发生什么事了?
Nothing happened. I’m fine.
没什么 我没事
Why didn’t you tell us?
你为什么不告诉我们?
Because I didn’t want to mess up your job!
因为我不想搞砸你的工作
Katey, how could you think…
凯蒂 你怎么会这么想
that my job would be more important than you?
我的工作能比你重要吗
I didn’t want to hurt you.
我没有想过要伤害你们
I just wanted to help Javier,which is his name, by the way.
我只想帮哈维尔 这是他名字
Oh, God, I love dancing with him.
上帝啊 我真喜欢跟他跳舞
Oh, Katey.
哦 凯蒂
Did it ever occur to you that boy might be using you?
你没想过他可能在利用你吗
A nice American girl
一个单纯的美国女孩
who can be his ticket out of Havana?
就能带他逃离哈瓦那?
That’s not true.
不是这样的
You may love dancing with that boy…
你或许喜欢和他跳舞
but there are more important factors here…
但你有更重要的事情要考虑
Iike your family and your future!
比如你的家庭和未来
Why does it have to be either-or?
为什么只能二选一?
Just because you gave up your passion,
就因为你放弃了你热爱的舞蹈
why should l?
我就也得放弃吗
Katey.
凯蒂
Katey.
凯蒂
Katey, wait. Honey, wait!
凯蒂 等下 宝贝 等一下
I’m going to Javier’s.
我要去找哈维尔
Your mother’s just trying to protect you.
你妈只是想保护你
I’m gonna be out there on New Year’s Eve…
无论你和妈妈怎么想
no matter what you and Mom think.
我除夕要在他家过了
No more lies.
别再撒谎了
He’s out celebrating…
他在外面庆祝呢
so if you want to wait for him…
所以如果你要等他
That was Katey.
凯蒂打电♥话♥来了
It’s OK. She’s with his mother.
没事了 她跟哈维尔的妈妈一起
Was I wrong?
是我错了吗
No…
你没错
but neither was Katey.
不过凯蒂也没错
Sometimes I wish we…
有时我真希望我们…
I just try to imagine what it would be like…
如果我们没有…
if we hadn’t had…
现在的一切会是怎样呢
Does it make me a bad mother?
我这么想是不是个坏母亲?
Of course not.
当然不是
You were good.It’s OK to miss it.
你当时舞跳得真好 怀念一下也无妨
They sure spiced up our old routine, didn’t they?
他们一定会打破我们平静的生活 不是吗
I’ll say.
我也觉得
That wouldn’t have gone over too well at Roseland, would it?
即使在罗斯兰德也未必比现在好 对吧
No.

Bert, she’s not a little girl anymore.
伯特 她已经不是一个小女孩了
What are you reading?
你在看什么呢
Jose Marti.
何塞·马蒂:古巴卓越的诗人,杰出的民族英雄和伟大的思想家
It was my father’s.
这是我爸的
We got rid of all his books just to be safe, but…
为安全起见 我们丢掉了他所有的书
I kept this one.
但我留下了这本
Hello.

Javier? Yeah?
哈维尔? 怎么了?
lf we don’t win the finals…
如果我们没能赢得决赛
We will.
我们会赢的
But if we don’t…
但如果没有…
I’m not gonna go to college in six months.
我半年后不去上大学了
You don’t know how you’re gonna feel in six months.
不知道半年后你会怎么想呢
Yes, I do.
我知道
No, you don’t.
你不知道
I don’t want you to give up your dreams for me.
我不想你为了我放弃梦想
But I have new dreams now.
但我有了新的梦想
Susie, why don’t you and I go raid that buffet by the pool?
苏西 我们去泳池边吃自助餐吧
Sure.

Tree looks nice.
这棵树真漂亮
Your father and l discussed it…
你♥爸♥爸和我讨论过了…
and we think that you should do…
我们认为你应该
a double turn at the finals.
决赛时做一组两圈平转动作
You like the way I danced?
你喜欢我跳的舞?
Katey…
凯蒂
if you’re asking me to approve of you and this boy, I can’t.
如果让我同意你俩在一起 我做不到
But the dancing…
但你们的舞蹈…
The dancing was incredible.
真是太精彩了
I think I should take a little credit for that.
我觉得我也有点功劳
I think you should, too.
我也觉得
Hi! Hi!
嗨 嗨
Javier, these are my parents.
哈维尔 这是我爸妈
Hi, Javier.It’s nice to meet you.
哈维尔 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴认识你们
It’s an honor to meet such wonderful dancers.
我很荣幸能见到这么优秀的舞者
This is from my mother’s garden.
这是从我妈花♥园♥里摘的
Thank you.That was sweet of you.
谢谢 你真贴心
This is for you. Thanks.
这是给你的 谢谢
Shall we? Yeah.
我们走吧? 好
Tonight we bring you the three winning couples
今晚我们将欣赏拉丁交际舞初赛中
from the Latin ballroom competition.
晋级的三对舞者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!