They’re feeling it,all right.
他们的确在享受
I’ll get us some drinks.
我去拿些饮料
Hi.

You look so Cuban.
你打扮得真有古巴风
So do you.
你也是
Hi. I’m Javier.
嗨 我是哈维尔
Name’s Phelps.
我叫菲尔普斯
Yeah. I know you.
嗯 我听说过你
So, the country club wasn’t all you expected?
怎么 乡村俱乐部不尽如人意吗
We thought we’d expand our horizons a little bit.
我们想开开眼界
Oh, you mean actually experience La Havana?
想体验一下哈瓦那的活色生香?
Do you mind if I dance with your date?
介意我和你的女伴跳支舞吗
Well, you’ll have to ask her.
这你得问她
OK.
好呀
♪ Te quiero Havana,the rhythm pumpin’ in my heart ♪
♪ 亲爱的哈瓦那 节奏激荡我心 ♪
♪ In la rosa ♪
♪ 黑玫瑰酒吧里 ♪
♪ We dance to the tempo of love ♪
♪ 我们在爱的律动下起舞 ♪
Shall we give your boyfriend a show?
我们要不要给你男朋友表演一番?
He’s not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
♪ Let your body talk till the voice in you says ♪
♪ 舞姿婀娜亦如言语般倾诉衷肠 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ I’m the one you find deep in the groove ♪
♪ 深渊中你找到了深情的我 ♪
♪ That has your body and your senses ♪
♪ 潜藏着美丽的身躯和浓烈的情感 ♪
♪ I’m the heat inside when rhythm and love collide ♪
♪ 韵律和爱情的碰撞让我热情似火 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Let me introduce myself ♪
♪ 让我来展现魅力 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Hey, me musica ♪
♪ 嘿 我的音乐啊 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Hey, tu musica ♪
♪ 嗨 你的音乐啊 ♪
Lose your date?
女伴丢了?
Must be that Yankee dancing with my brother.
一定是和我弟跳舞的那个美国妞
Good of you to bring your girlfriend to Havana…
把女友带来哈瓦那是不错
while you still have the chance.
趁你现在还有机会
Why? Are you gonna run us gringos out?
怎么?想赶我们走?
That’s right, comebola,so keep smiling.
没错 蠢货 你就继续笑吧
♪ Let me introduce myself ♪
♪ 让我来展现魅力 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Hey, tu musica ♪
♪ 嘿 你的音乐啊 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Orishas underground de Havana ♪
♪ 我们在哈瓦那地下起舞 ♪
♪ Represent, represent ♪
♪ 舞吧 舞吧 ♪
♪ Cuba ♪
♪ 古巴 ♪
♪ Hey, tu musica ♪
♪ 嘿 你的音乐啊 ♪
Raoul y Esmerelda…
拉乌尔和艾斯梅拉达
king and queen of La Rosa Negra.
是黑玫瑰酒吧的舞王和舞后
When they dance,the floor is theirs.
当他们起舞 舞池就是他们的
You’re as good a dancer as he is.
你跳得和他一样好
Katey, this is my brother Carlos.
凯蒂 这是我哥卡洛斯
Arturo and Miguel. Hola.
这是阿图罗和米格尔 你好
Hola.
你好
We were just talking politics.
我们刚才在聊政♥治♥
Really? Well,my brother loves talking.
是吗 我哥喜欢谈政♥治♥
Javier doesn’t like to talk politics.
哈维尔可不喜欢谈政♥治♥
After all, the revolution…
毕竟 革命嘛
would screw up his job kissing your asses.
会让他丢了给你们拍马屁的工作
And where’s the revolution tonight?
今晚的革命在哪里?
On the dance floor?
舞池里?
While you boys kiss and make up…
你们兄弟继续亲热
we’re gonna get some fresh air.
我们出去透透气
Let’s go.
我们走吧
I was enjoying the dancing.
我跳得很开心
You were very hot.
你真性感
It’s not the safest part of town.
这片区可不安全
No, don’t.
不要 别这样
Take me home, will you…
带我回家吧 可以吗
Stop it! Get off!
别这样!滚开!
You didn’t say no to him.
你刚才可没拒绝他
No!
住手!
Katey! Katey,get back in the damn car!
凯蒂!凯蒂 回来!
I’ll take you home.
我载你回家
Hey.

Hey.

Where is he? He’s gone. He’s gone.
他在哪? 他走了已经走了
It’s OK. It’s OK. I’m fine.
没关系 没关系 我没事
My dad works for his dad.
我爸在他爸手下工作
I just want to forget about it.
我只想忘掉这事
Don’t worry.
不用担心
I’ll take you home.
我送你回家
Come on.
走吧
I should have seen it coming.
我早该看出不对劲
I guess I’m not used to…
可能是我还不习惯
Bastards?
和流氓相处?
Guys.
和男生啦
What? You never had a boyfriend in America?
怎么?你在美国没有男朋友?
No. I liked this one guy,
没有 我喜欢过一个男生
but it didn’t work out.
但是我们不可能
Why not?
为什么?
He didn’t know I existed.
他根本就不认识我
Oh, yeah.That could be a problem.
哦 好吧 那确实是个问题
This is as far as I go.
我只能送到这了
The staff is not supposed to mix with guests.
员工不能和客人待在一起
It took me a long time to find this job.
我好不容易才找到这份工作
You’d be in trouble for walking me up there?
送我上去你就会有麻烦吗
Yeah.
是的
That’s ridiculous.
这规矩太可笑了
Adios.
再见
Thanks for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
I’m sorry your evening was so difficult.
很抱歉你今晚过得不顺心
Not all of it was.
也不是整晚都这样
My job is to make you look beautiful.
我的任务是让你光彩照人
Your job is to make our bodies like one. Watch.
你的任务是让我们合二为一 看
Thanks. OK, that’s it for today.
谢谢 好了 今天就到这
Who’s gonna enter the big dance contest?
谁想参加舞蹈大赛?
Isn’t it just for locals?
不是当地人才能参加吗
Actually, it’s for anyone who has the guts to try.
其实有胆量的人都可以报名
What about you?
你参加吗
Me?
我?
No, I can’t.I’m not good enough.
不 我不行 我跳得不够好
Sure you are. I’ve seen you practicing.
你行的 我看过你练舞
Easy.
放松
Think about it.
考虑一下
Katey!
凯蒂!
You left your sweater in my car.
你的外套落在我车里了
Just bring it to school.
拿到学校给我就行了
Hey, wait a second.
嘿 等等
Katey.
凯蒂
I’m really sorry.
真的对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!