Whoo-hoo-ha-ha!
呼呼…
Cannonball!
炮弹式跳水
Ha. Amateur.
小傻蛋
Look out below!
下面的 小心了
Not to mention Neera.
有人在想妮蕊了罗
They’ll get here…
他们会到的
Mm. Soon enough.
很快就会到
Oh, no.
喔…不
Eema?
伊玛
I spoke too soon.
我讲得太早了
What is it?
怎么回事?
That is the way we used to get in here.
我们以前都是从那条路进来
They’ll never make it over that.
他们不可能翻过那座山头
Aladar, wait!
艾力达 等等
Wait!
等等
Kron’ll eat you alive.
寇伦会活活把你给吞下去
Let him try.
让他试试看
Mm. I hope Kron’s in a listening mood.
希望寇伦能听得进去
Stay here.
待在这儿
We’ll find a way around it.
我们会找路绕过去的
In the morning
明天一早
we’ll climb it.
我们爬过去
Our survival,
我们的存活
our future,
我们的未来
is over these rocks.
就在那些岩石后面
Now, let’s go home!
好了 我们回家去
You’ll make it,won’t you, boys?
你们会成功的 对吧 孩子们
No.
不要
Watch them.
你看他们
They’re tough!
他们很坚强
If they can do it,
如果他们做得到
so can you!
你们也可以
Kron!
寇伦
Get the herd out of here!
快带大家离开
A carnotaur is coming!
食肉龙来了
Keep moving!
继续爬
Stop!
不要
I’ve been to the valley!
我已经进了山谷
There’s a safer way!
有一条安全的路
Go on! Show ’em!
快爬 别理他
Kron, listen to him.
寇伦 听他的吧
Look, we gotta go now!
听着 我们现在就走
Go where, straight
去哪儿?
to the carnotaurs?
走向食肉龙?
If we hurry, we can get around them!
如果我们赶快走 可以绕过他们
You can’t get over those rocks!
你没办法越过那些岩石
There’s a sheer drop on the other side!
另外一边是非常陡峭峭壁
You’re gonna kill the herd!
你会害死大家的
I know a way to the valley,
我知道进山谷的路
and everybody can make it!
大家都能安全进去
Now, follow me!
快跟我走吧
Kron!
寇伦
They’re staying with me!
他们跟我待在这儿
All right. Let’s go!
好 我们走吧
Neera!
妮蕊
He’s led that monster right to us!
他把怪物引到我们这儿
This way!
往这儿走
No!

Don’t move!
不要动
If we scatter
如果我们分散
he’ll pick us off!
他会吃掉我们
Stand together!
大家团结起来
Kron!
寇伦
No. No.

Kron.
寇伦
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Move over.
各位 让开一点
Bringing in babies is what I do best.
接生宝宝是我最擅长的
I’d say it’s been a few years since you’ve hatched an egg.
我想你孵蛋 应该是很久以前的事了
You’re right
没错
so let me practice on your head.
所以我想在你头上试试
Look!
快看
Somebody wants to meet you.
有人想要见见你们哦
Ohh! Aren’t you the sweetest little small fry
这个小宝宝是我这一辈子
I ever did see?
所见过最可爱的小家伙了
Hey, little guy.
嘿 小家伙
He looks just like me.
你长得可真像我
Meet your dad.
见见你♥爸♥爸
He’s not as crazy as he looks.
他不像他外表那么疯
Ohh. Oh, happy day.
他真好玩
Well done, little one.
干得好 小东西
Come here, you little rascal.
来吧 你这个小家伙
Let me get a good look at you.
让我好好看看你
Yep.
错不了
You’re your father’s son, all right.
真是有其父必有其子
Hey! Look what I found!
你们看我发现什么
New neighbors!
新朋友耶
Any of you ladies
你们这些小姐
up for a game of “monkey in the middle”?
想不想玩把我…围在中间的游戏呢
Easy, now! Easy! Hey!
别激动 轻一点 轻一点
None of us really know what changes,
我们没有人能知道
big or small, lie ahead.
将来的改变是大是小
One thing is certain…
但能确定的是
Our journey not over.
我们的旅程还没有结束
We can only hope that in some small way…
我们只希望也许有人
our time here will be remembered.
能记得我们曾经在这里的时光

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!