Blisters.
都长水泡了
I’ve got blisters on my blisters.
我水泡上都长水泡了
You don’t wanna know where I got blisters.
你们想知道我的水泡长在哪儿吗?
What was that?
什么声音?
It came from up ahead.
是前面传过来的
Okay,
好吧
.
最糟的状况会是什么?
A carnotaur
一只食肉龙
What’s the secondworst thing it could be?
那第二糟的又是什么呢?
Two carnotaurs! Oh!
两只食肉龙
That’s it. I’m gone. Oh, my goodness!
天啊 我完了 我的老天
Everybody, we don’t know for sure.
先别急 我们还不能确定
It could be the herd.- Let’s check it out.
有可能是大家 我们去看看
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
Goodness gracious.
我的老天…
Oh, it’s Bruton.
是布鲁顿
It appears
看起来
we weren’t the only ones left behind.
我们并不是唯一落后的
What happened?
你怎么了?
Carnotaurs.
食肉龙
We should keep moving.
我们应该赶快走
We can’t just leave him here.
我们不能丢下他不管
We can if we move fast enough.
只要走得够快就可以
Hey, you don’t look so good.
你受伤了
Let me help you.
我来帮你吧
Save your pity.
省省你的同情
I just need some rest.
我只是需要休息
Now, get away from me.
给我滚远一点
Suit yourself.
随你便
If you change your mind
如果你改变主意
we’ll be in those caves.
我们会在山洞里
It’s dark, but
里面很黑
at least it’s dry.
但是至少是干的
I like dry.
我喜欢干
It’s the dark part I’m having trouble with.
可是我不喜欢黑黑暗暗
Ouch! Ooh. Sorry, Url.
奥尼 对不起
Sturdy little thing, ain’t he?
他刺可真尖
Ahem. We appear to have a visitor.
我们这来了个访客罗
You coming in or what?
你要不要…进来
What is it with you?
你干嘛这么多事
At least I know enough to get in out of the rain.
至少我知道不应该在外面淋雨
Now, come on.
来吧
On your feet.
站起来
Uh, you can lie down with us.
你可以跟我们躺在一起
It’s warmer.
比较温暖
May I remind you that he’s one of them?
别忘了 他也是高阶层的
Well, looks like he’s one of us now.
但是他现在是我们一份子
Ahh. Who booked this trip, anyway?
这趟旅程到底是谁安排的
Ah, you’ll be at the nesting grounds soon enough.
你很快就会到繁殖地的了
Well, when I get there
等我到了那儿
I’m gonna give Kron a piece of my mind.
我要好好的骂骂寇伦
You tell him, Eema.
就这么办 伊玛
If I could sleep that deep,
如果我能睡那么熟
I’d be in paradise.
就像在天堂一样
If you could sleep that deep
如果你睡得那么熟
honey, you’d be dead.
你就是死啦
This plant grew on our island.
我们小岛也有这种植物
It will make you feel better.
它会让你舒服一点
Why is he doing this?
他为什么这么做?
Pushing them on with false hope?
让他们抱着错误的希望
It’s hope that’s gotten us this far.
是希望才能让我们走这么远
But why doesn’t he let them accept their fate?
为什么不让他们接受命运
I’ve accepted mine.
我就接受我的
And what is your fate?
那你的命运是什么呢?
To die here.
死在这里
It’s the way things are.
就是这样
Only if you give up, Bruton.
因为你放弃才会这样
It’s your choice
这是你的选择
not your fate.
不是命运
Well, the plant will help.
这对你会有帮助
Carnotaurs.
食肉龙
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Wake the others.
叫醒大家
Go! Go!
走 走 快点
Hurry! Move it, Eema!
快点 伊玛
Aladar!
艾力达
Aladar! Oh
艾力达
no!
不…
I’ll hold them off! You help the others!
我会拖延他们 你去帮助其他人
Bruton!
布鲁顿
Bruton!
布鲁顿
No!
不
Bruton!
布鲁顿
You did what you could.
你已经尽力了
It’s okay, little ones.
没有关系 小家伙
We’re going to make it.
我们会成功的
Okay, okay. Let’s do it again. Let’s do it again.
好吧 好吧 我们再来一次 再一次
Uh, I spy with my little eye…
我用我的眼睛侦测到…
A rock.
一颗岩石
You got it again!
你又猜中了耶
Ooh! You are good!
你帅呆了
Well, I’ll tell you what I spy.
猜我侦测到什么?
A dead end.
是一个死胡同
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
I guess we just go back.
我想我们只好回头了
Hold on a moment.
先等一下
Zini
辛尼
what is it?
怎么了?
Do you smell that?
你闻到没有?
Yeah.
有
Get a load of that.
你们快看
Good show.
干得好
Everybody stand back.
大家退后一点
We’re outta here!
我们要出去了
Aladar, look out!
艾力达 小心啊
No!
不
Aladar
艾力达
we’ll go back.
我们回头吧
Back to what?
回去哪儿?
It’s gone.
老家没了
We’re not meant to survive.
我们注定无法生存的
Oh, yes, we were.
我们会活的
We’re here, aren’t we?
我们在这儿了不是吗?
And how dare you waste that good fortune by simply giving up?
你怎么能轻易 放弃掉这么好的运气
Shame on you. Shame on you!
真可耻 可耻
Shame on you!
真可耻啊
The worst of it is
最糟糕的是
you allowed an old fool
你让我这种老笨蛋
like me to believe I was needed…
以为你们需要我
that I still had a purpose…
以为我还有点儿用
and do you know what?
你知道怎么样吗
You were right.
你说得对
And I’m going to go on believing it.
我打算继续相信下去
And I, for one
而且我可不愿意
am not willing to die here.
就死在这个地方
Oh, dear.
喔 天啊
The nesting grounds.
那就是繁殖地
It’s… It’s untouched.
都…完好无伤
Our new home.
我们的新家
And it comes with a pool!
而且还有游泳池呢