don’t move.
不要动
What is it?
怎么回事?
What’s wrong?
怎么啦?
Do you hear that?
你听到没有?
I sure do.
当然听到了
Lift your foot, Baylene.
贝琳 抬起你的脚
Now press down.
踩下去
I always did like big girls!
我最喜欢大女孩了
Water!
有水了
Oh, my goodness!
我的天啊
Water! Come on!
有水了 快来啊
He found water.
他找到水了
That’s it, Eema.
太好了 伊玛
Come drink.
快来喝吧
Kron, look.
寇伦 你看
All we had to do is dig, and…
我们只要挖一挖然后就…
Good. Now, get out of the way.
很好 现在你给我让开
Wait! Wait!
等一等 等等
There’s enough for everyone!
这里水够大家喝
Oh. Eema!
伊玛
That’s it.
就是这样
Keep pushing and shoving. That’s very helpful.
大家不断的推挤 这样最有用了
Bruton, we’ve been walking in circles.
布鲁顿 我们一直在绕圈子
There’s no water here.
这里又没有水
I think we should get back.
我想我们该回去了
Shh. Keep it down.
别出声
Let’s get out of here.
我们赶快离开
Now, you come out on three.
数到三你们就出来
One
一
two
二
three!
三
Come on.
来啊
Come on out.
出来啊
No one’s gonna hurt you.
没有人会伤害你
Hey, hey. What’s going on?
怎么回事?
The little Aladars haven’t had anything to drink.
那些小艾力达没有喝任何东西
I think they’re scared of me.
我想他们是在怕我
Who wouldn’t be?
谁会不怕
You are pretty scary.
你看来很吓人
Come on over, guys.
各位 出来吧
Take it easy. Don’t worry.
不要紧张 放心
She’s just a hair ball.
他只是小毛球
And proud of it.
是漂亮的小毛球
Come on. He’s gonna find you some water.
来吧 他会替你们找水喝
Here. .
来
Now, you just take a foot and press
现在只要举起脚然后踩…
Hey, hey, hey. Come on. Come on. Knock it off.
够了 别这样
Let’s work together here, huh?
我们一起合作怎么样?
A little teamwork.
同心协力
Ready?
准备
One, two
一、二
three.
三
Press!
踩
Good job, Suri.
舒莉 做得好
Where are your parents, anyway?
对了 你们爸妈在哪里?
A lot of us are on our own now.
我们很多人都得靠自己了
You like kids, I see.
我看得出你喜欢小孩
Well, the skinny ones can be a little chewy.
但是瘦排骨可能不好啃
I’m Aladar…
我是艾力达
the “jerkasaurus.”
那个笨笨恐龙
Ohh. Sorry about that.
真的很…抱歉
You’re probably right.
你可能说得对
Dad
爸
wake up. – Huh?
醒醒
Why did you help that old one?
你为什么要帮那些老的?
What else could we do?
不然还能怎么样?
Leave her behind?
丢下他不管吗?
Oh. You mean, you actually…
你说你们真的会…
Well, that happens all the time.
这是很自然的事啊
You don’t survive if you’re not…
为了要生存就只有…
Strong enough.
要够坚强
Well… yeah.
是啊
Is that you talking
这是你的想法
or your brother?
还是你哥哥的
Everything’s so different.
所有的事情都变了
L-I
我…
don’t know what to think anymore.
我也不知道我该怎么想
Look, Neera…
听着 妮蕊
we watch out for each other
只要我们互相照顾
we all stand a chance of getting to your nesting grounds.
我们全都有机会到你们的繁殖地的
You sound so sure.
你说得好肯定
I’m not
不见得
but it’s all I know.
可是我只会这样…
So, um…
所以…
Oh, water.
水…
I’ll, uh, get you some water.
我弄点水给你
Can I try it?
我能试吗?
Sure. Just press.
当然 只要…用力踩
Sorry. No. You… You first.
抱歉 不…你先
One down…
少了一个单身的
and
还有…
well, one down.
解决了一个
Kron!
寇伦
Carnotaurs!
食肉龙
What?
什么?
They never come this far north.
他们从没到过这么远
The fireball must’ve driven them out.
八成是火球引出他们的
You led them right to us!
是你把他们引到这儿来的
Maybe you can feed them with your hide!
也许你能用你的皮去喂他们
Move the herd out,
快叫大家赶快离开
double-time!
现在就走
What’s happening?
怎么回事啊?
My brother’s moving the herd.
我哥哥在驱赶大家
Kron
寇伦
what’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Carnotaurs.
是食肉龙
If we don’t keep moving, they’ll catch up to us.
我们不快走的话 他们就追上来了
But the others in the back…
但…但是在后面的那些
They’ll never make it.
绝对跟不上的
They’ll slow down the predators.
他们可以拖延肉食动物
You can’t sacrifice them like this!
你不能就这样牺牲掉他们的
Hold it!
等等
That could be you back there! Or you!
留在后面的可能是你或是你
If you ever interfere again,
如果你敢再多管闲事
I’ll kill you.
我就杀了你
Stay away from him!
你离他远一点
Aladar, no.
艾力达 不
You just… just go.
你…只管走吧
I’ll be okay.
我不会有事的
Let’s go!
快点
Let’s go! Carnotaurs!
快走 是食肉龙
Carnowhat?
食什么?
Carnotaur.
食肉龙
A mouthful of teeth with a bad attitude.
一嘴的利牙而且凶恶残暴
Let’s go.
快走
Come on, you guys!
你们几个 快上来
Get on! Get on! We’re gonna get left behind.
快 不然就惨了
Let’s go! Hurry up! We’re losing them!
快走 快点 我们快追不上了
Aladar, slow down.
艾力达 慢一点
Oh, joy.
我的天啊