Well, it’s never really been his best event.
辛尼一直都不是这方面的高手
He’s got a tougher hide than mine.
可是辛尼的脸皮比我厚
Oh, Aladar
艾力达
if only there was someone on the island for you.
小岛上要是有你的伴就好了
Well, you know, who looks like you
我是说长得像你
but prettier.
但更漂亮的
Come on, Plio.
蓓莉欧
What more could I want?
我在这儿什么都不缺
What are they?
艾力达 那是什么啊?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Dad?
爸
Something’s wrong.
不太对劲
Aladar, where’s Suri?
艾力达 舒莉在哪儿?
She’s up in the tree.
她爬上…树了
Come on! Go! Go! Come on!
快…快走
Mom!
妈
Suri!
舒莉
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Suri! Mom!
舒莉 妈…
Suri, where are you?
舒莉 你在哪里?
Run, Aladar! Run! Run!
快跑 艾力达 快 快
Yar, come on!
老亚 快上来
Zini,
辛尼…
jump!
快
Jump!
跳 跳啊
Zini, jump!
辛尼
Hold on!
坐稳了
Plio!
蓓莉欧
Yar!
老亚
Where are you?
你们在哪儿?
Aladar,
艾力达
over here!
我们在这儿
I feel bad. I feel bad.
爸,我感觉糟透了
Oh, Suri. Easy, easy.
舒莉 别哭 别哭
They’re all gone.
他们…他们全都死了
Shh, shh. I’m here.
我在这儿
Come on.
走吧
We can’t stay here.
我们不能待在这儿
Now, now, Suri.
好了 舒莉
There’s nothing to be afraid of.
这没有什么好害怕的
Look! Whoa!
快看
Did you see that? What?
你们看到没有? 什么?
I did. Me too!
我看到了 我也是
Where did it go?
他往哪儿去了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Let’s go see.
我们去看看
Leave it alone. Hey!
不要管他
Shh, Dad.
爸
It’s scaring Suri.
他吓到舒莉了
No, it’s not.
才没有呢
Everyone just be quiet.
大家都保持安静
Yar, grab on!
老亚 抓紧了
I can’t reach!
我抓不到
Aladar, they’re stopping!
艾力达 他们停下来了
Stay out of my way!
别挡我的路
You heard Kron.
你们听到吗?
Move it!
让开
Watch it.
小心点
Zini
辛尼
get your head down.
快把头低下
Walkin’ backwards, huh?
你怎么倒着走呢
Well, let me know if that gets you there any faster.
如果这样能更快到达 就告诉我
Keep those little legs movin’,Url
奥尼 快点摆动你的小脚
or you’ll get left behind.
否则你会落后的
Look at all the Aladars.
你们看 好多艾力达
If you’re even thinking of joining them…
如果你是在想要加入他们…
Hang on! Hang on!
抓好 抓好
Kron
寇伦
There is a more protected spot further down the…
在下面有个较有保障的地方
We’ll rest here for the night.
我们今晚在这儿休息
Go ahead, Bruton.
去告诉大家吧
Oh, Eema
伊玛
I wish we were at your nesting grounds now.
真希望现在就能够在你的繁殖地
All this pushing and shoving about,
不过为了找个睡觉的地方
just for a place to sleep.
这样推来挤去的
I’m not used to this kind of behavior.
我实在不习惯这样的行为
Baylene, you got big feet.
贝琳 你有双大脚
Just give ’em a kick.
只管踢开他们
Git!
滚
Ooh, I couldn’t possibly.
我不可能那样的
Shoo, shoo.
太残忍♥了
Will you come on, Baylene?
拜托 贝琳
You wanna get to the nesting grounds alive?
你想要活着走到繁殖地
Show some backbone.
你就得要有点骨气
Hey, there.
嗨 你好
Oh, sorry about that.
真抱歉
Uh, it’s just, we overheard you talking,and, um…
只是我们偷听到你们聊天…
Well, my word.
我的天
Look at Url.
你看奥尼
He doesn’t normally warm up to strangers so fast.
他通常不会这么快喜欢陌生人的
What an unfortunate blemish.
可惜有这些不幸的缺陷
Good mud bath’d clear those up.
洗个澡就能清理掉
Excuse me?
你在说什么?
Um, he’s my grandfather…
他是我爷爷
Couple of times removed.
隔代遗传所以不同
Try a couple of species removed.
我看应该说隔种遗传才对吧
Uh, my name’s Aladar.
我叫艾力达
This is my family.
这是我的家人
We’re all that’s left.
全族就剩下我们了
Oh, my dear.
噢…老天
I’m so sorry.
我很遗憾
Baylene’s the last of her kind.
贝琳是他族里最后一个
Finding stragglers like her all along the way.
沿路专找跟他一样失散的人
I heard you say something
我听到你们在说什么…
about nesting grounds?
繁殖地
It is the most beautiful place there is, child.
那里是全世界最漂亮的地方 孩子
It’s where the herd goes to have their babies.
大家都到那儿去生他们的宝宝
Will we find anybody that looks
那里会不会有长得…
like us there?
跟我们一样的
Oh, the last few days
在前一阵子
I’ve seen ’em all shapes and sizes.
我看过各式各样的朋友
Who knows what we’ll find.
谁知道我们会找到什么
The hard job now
现在困难的是
is just getting there.
怎么到达那边
And we’re being driven unmercifully.
而且他毫不留情的驱赶我们
By who?
他是谁?
Kron,
寇伦
the herd’s head honcho.
他是我们这一族的领袖
We can hardly keep up.
我们行动慢
An older woman like myself…
永远跟不上那些小伙子
It’s… Well, it’s positively indecent.
这也是没办法的事
Then tell him.
那就告诉他
What’s the worst he can do?
他能把你怎么样
What’s his problem?
他是怎么了?
That’s him, honey.
就是他
Kron.
寇伦
Uh, excuse me! Kron
对不起 寇伦
you got a second?
你有空吗?
Get lost, kid.
滚开 小子
Hmm. Relax, Bruton.
没关系 布鲁顿