the mayor doesn’t want to piss off, you know?
市长不想得罪他们 你知道吧
This is it?
就是这里了?
Holy Toledo!
我的老天
Somebody had fun.
有人玩得很愉快
I’d appreciate it if you’d show my associates the way down.
若你能替我的同事带路我很感谢
Yeah, yeah, sure.
没问题
Jimmy! You got the flashlight?
吉米 有手电筒吗?
Murphy! Come on! You too!
墨菲你也来
Rick Walsh.
里克·沃尔什
John Cochran.
约翰·科克伦
Come on, gentlemen. Let’s go.
走吧 各位 咱们下去
You were probably at the World Trades.
你们可能也处理世贸中心案
You know what that mess was.
你们晓得那是什么情况
Please inform Mr. Little that Mr. Vanderfloog is here.
请通知李先生说范登先生来了
Mr. Vanderfloog?
范登先生
There’s a Mr. Vanderfloog for Mr. Little.
有位范登先生找李先生
Go down 20 meters! Come on!
往下20米
Lot of steam down here.
下面的蒸汽不少
Yeah, yeah, we snapped a couple of the steam pipes. It’s like a sauna.
炸断不少蒸汽馆 像3温暖一样
We got the subway guys to shut down the third rail.
我们叫地铁的人关闭第3通道
Some emergency lights?
用后备电源
Yeah, emergency lights, and there’s still some light…
是 用后备电源 所以有电
No shooting!
别开枪
Speak English!
说英文
Otto doesn’t speak English, do you, Otto?
我不认为奥托会说英文 对吧?
Where the hell did we get this guy?
我们是去那找来的这个人?
He’s one of Targo’s thugs.
那是塔戈的人
Come on, come on. Pull all the way up.
一直往前开
So what was up with this L.A. Thing? You famous or something?
洛城是什么事? 你很有名?
Yeah, for about five minutes.
大概有名了5分钟
Don’t tell me. Rodney King, right?
别告诉我 A片大王?
Fuck you.
去你的
You know this guy Simon we’re talking to? Yeah.
你知道我们说的那位赛门吗? 嗯
I threw his little brother off the 32nd floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A.
我在洛城将他弟弟从32楼扔下去
I guess he’s a little pissed off about it.
我想他对那件事有点生气
Wait a minute. You mean to tell me…
等下 你是在告诉我
I’m in this shit ’cause some white cop threw…
因某白人警♥察♥把某白人混球弟弟
some white asshole’s brother off a roof?
自屋顶扔下来而让我在这受罪?
Mr. Vanderfloog? Felix Little, Corporate Relations.
范登先生 企业关系部 我姓李
Sorry you had to wait, but apparently…
抱歉让你久等
there was an explosion in the subway.
但因地铁爆♥炸♥
It’s played hell with our alarms, I’m afraid.
触发了我们的警铃
I trust there’s nothing wrong?
我相信没出任何问题
Oh, no. Good lord, no.
托老天的福
Safe and secure.
一切安全无恙
Now you were concerned about a currency exchange.
你在考虑货币兑换
Uh, we are not a commercial bank in the normal sense.
以一般事务而言我们并非一般商行
We’re, we’re primarily, uh… governments, central banks, that sort of thing.
我们主要是政♥府♥的中♥央♥银行
Apart from the depository, of course.
财政部是主要客户
Of course.
当然
And you are in the flower business, Mr. Vanderfloog?
你是从事花卉生意 范登先生
Back! Back! Come on!
退 退 别停
Come on!
下去
Oh, no, Mr. Vanderfloog, that’s the vault elevator.
不 范登先生 那是金库的电梯
I’m sorry, it’s against…
抱歉
Our alarms are sonic and seismic…
我们的警铃针对声音与尺寸
two things, which, I’m afraid, do not react well to explosions.
因为爆♥炸♥造成反应不太好
You know, this, this subway business has knocked all our systems into a cocked hat.
地铁系统和我们有某部份冲突
In fact, we’ve had to give up and pull the plug on the whole thing.
事实上我们必须拔掉它的插头
The repair people are downstairs now.
楼下现在只有少数几个人
Good lord!
老天
Yes, yes.
是的
Heavens to Betsy! If anyone knew!
老天不允许 若有任何人知道
But I thought this was a currency exchange.
我以为这是货币兑换
Oh, I think we go straight to the withdrawal.
我想我们还是直接提款
Go to sleep.
睡吧
Hey, Captain, you want to come down here…
队长 你下来看看
and take a look at this? Something’s going on.
有点不对劲
What do you think, guys? Will you be able to fix that?
你认为如何? 贾斯 能修好吗?
Just a minute now.
只要再几分钟
Okay, I’ll be right back.
好了 我马上回来
Down!
趴下
Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
退后
Come on! Come on! Shit.
快点啊! 快点
Ah, front desk.
服务台
Yes, call the police!
我报♥警♥
Get your ass down here right now! I’m under attack!
快点来 这儿遭到攻击了
Hey, just relax, mate. Maybe you’ll live through this.
放轻松点 也许你能活过此事
I think he’s dead, my dear.
我想他已经死了 亲爱的
Lieutenant, see to the office workers.
副官 看看办公室里的人
It’s being done, Herr.
已经解决了
Is it square? Perimeter is secure.
是这里吗 这里安全
140 billion dollars!
1千4百亿美金
Ten times what’s in Kentucky!
是肯塔基州的10倍
Fort Knox!
福特·诺克斯
Ha! It’s for tourists!
那是给观光客看的地方
Yeah? McClane!
麦克莱恩
John, you out of shape?
约翰 你体力不行了
You barely made it.
你差点没赶到
Yeah, well, we all barely make it.
是 差一点没赶到
What do you want us to do?
你要我们做什么?
What has four legs and is always ready to travel?
什么是4只脚随时预备旅行?
Huh? What?
什么?
What’d he say?
他说什么?
What has four legs and is always ready to travel?
什么东西有4只脚 随时预备旅行?
What’s the matter with you? Don’t you have kids?
搞什么? 你难道没有孩子?
That’s an elephant joke.
那是个大象的笑话
Whoa. That a bomb?
那个就是炸♥弹♥了?
Yeah, go… just go ahead and grab it.
是的 你过去拿吧
Well, you’re the cop.
你是警♥察♥
Simon said you’re supposed to be helping with this.
赛门说在这件事上你要帮忙
I’m helpin’.
我在帮忙
Well, when you gonna start helpin’?
什么时候才要帮忙?
After you get the bomb.
在你拿到炸♥弹♥之后
Careful.
小心
I’m being careful.
我小心着呢
Don’t open it!
别打开它
What?
什么?
I gotta open it.
我必须打开它
Everything’s gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Shit! Shit! I told you not to open it!
完了 完了 我叫你别打开它
I trust you see the message.
我相信你已经看到了信息
It has a proximity circuit, so, please, don’t run.
炸♥弹♥装了距离感应电路 不要试图逃跑
Yeah, I got it. We’re not gonna run.
我们收到了 不会跑
How do we turn this thing off?
如何停止爆♥炸♥?
On the fountain there should be two jugs.
喷泉那有两个桶子
Do you see them?
看到了吗?
A five-gallon and a three-gallon.
1个3加仑 1个5加仑
Fill one of the jugs with exactly four gallons of water…
往其中之一灌4加仑水
and place it on the scale,
然后放在量器上
and the timer will stop.
计时器就会停止
You must be precise. One ounce more or less will result in detonation.
重量必须精确 太多太少都会引爆
If you’re still alive in five minutes, we’ll speak again.
假如5分钟后你们还活着
Wait! Wait a second!
等下
I don’t get it. Do you get it?
我没听懂 你听懂了吗?
No.
不懂
Get the jugs.
去拿桶子
Obviously, we can’t fill the three-gallon jug with four gallons of water, right?
显然我们不能用3加仑桶去装
Obviously.
很显然