Who’s the girl?
那个女的是谁?
Targo’s other half.
同居人
Rumor is the Israelis slipped a bomb in between their sheets.
谣传在他们床单下摆了炸♥弹♥
Uh, he wasn’t at home, but they think maybe they got her.
那天他不在家 也许炸死了她
Second man was an obscure colonel in the East German Army.
第2个人是前东德上校保全军官
He ran an infiltration unit;
负责渗透部队 像坦克大决战中
the kind of thing the Nazis did at the Battle of the Bulge.
纳粹德军所做的
English-speaking troops…
派说英文的部队
Yeah, yeah, l-I saw the movie.
我看过那部电影
All we know of him is GDR medical records show he suffers from migraines.
医药记录显示他饱受头痛之苦
His name is Peter Krieg.
他的名字叫彼得·克里格
Well, that is an exceptional report, fellas.
那是份极好的报告 各位
Now do you want to tell me what the hell this has to do with me?
现在你们要告诉我与我何干吗?
The name Gruber mean anything to you, Lieutenant?
鲁勃这个姓对你有意义吗? 警官
It rings a bell, yeah.
有印象
L.A. What?
洛杉矶 什么
That thing in the building in L.A.
在洛杉矶大楼的那一次
Peter Krieg was born Simon Peter Gruber.
彼得克里格原名是赛门·彼得·鲁勃
He’s Hans Gruber’s brother.
他是汉斯·鲁勃的哥哥
Shit. Yeah, it’s that thing in L.A.
毁了 是的 洛城的那件事
We figure he’s got you fitted up for a toe tag and he’s gonna do anything to get it tied.
我们觉得他会尽一切置你于死地
Inspector! Inspector, it’s him.
警官 是他
Don’t let him know we’re here.
别让他知道我们在这
Simon.
赛门
Inspector. Now, who from the FBI is in the van, I wonder?
不晓得车里联邦调查局的人是谁
Let’s see, almost certainly Cross.
想想看 一定有克罗斯
Come on, Andrew, say hello.
说吧 安德鲁 说哈啰啊
Hello.
哈啰
And I know you never run alone.
我知道你从不单枪匹马
So say hello, Bill.
所以打个招呼吧 比尔
Still trying to butch up by chewing on your glasses, huh?
还是咬眼镜来消除紧张?
This, gentlemen, as they say, is where the plot thickens.
这位先生是很斯文的
I have put 2,400 pounds of explosive in one of…
我在纽约的1446所学校中
the 1,446 schools in greater New York.
放了一个2千4百磅的炸♥弹♥
It is fitted with a timer set to explode at exactly 3:00 p.m.
定时器设定在下午3点爆♥炸♥
Thank you. Your silence says I’m understood.
谢谢 你们的沉默表示已了解了
Did you say 2,400 pounds?
你说是2千4百磅?
Yes, but please don’t interrupt again!
是的 请别再打岔
Simon says if you attempt to evacuate schools…
赛门说你们若要疏散学校
the bomb will be detonated by radio.
那么炸♥弹♥会经无线电引爆
And, gentlemen, someone will be watching.
各位 会有人在监视的
Repeat: One school will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m., permanently,
下午3点会有一所学校消失
unless…
除非
Unless what?
除非什么?
Unless John McClane and his new best friend…
除非约翰·麦克莱恩和他的新朋友
complete the tasks I set them.
能完成我为他们所设定的目标
John, are you listening?
约翰 你在听吗?
Yeah.
听着呢
The pay phone beyond Hope Thompkins Square Park.
在汤金广场后面有座公用电♥话♥
Twenty minutes. Go by foot. No rush.
20分钟 用走的 不必赶
If you’re really clever, you’ll learn the location of the bomb…
若你真的聪明你能用军用密♥码♥
and the code to disarm it.
找到那颗炸♥弹♥
Oh, and by the way, gentlemen, we got something of a bargain on radio detonators.
另外 我们买♥♥到便宜的引爆器
The only problem is, the darn things seem to respond to police and FBI frequencies…
问题是警用及FBI频率会引爆
so if I were you, I’d keep off your radios.
所以假如我是你们就不用无线电
Simon, wait.
赛门 等下
2,400 pounds of that liquid stuff. My God!
2千4百磅那液体炸♥弹♥ 老天
Get me the commissioner.
替我接局长
He’s doing a press conference. He’s supposed to be here in half an hour.
他在开记者招待会 半小时会到
All right, Ricky, get every senior officer on the site. Get ’em here right away.
好吧 瑞奇 集♥合♥现场资深警员
You’re not gonna give me any jurisdictional nonsense on this?
别跟我来那套管辖权的胡扯
I got two kids in the school on 6♥4♥th Street.
我两个孩子在6♥4♥街的学校里
What can I do to help you?
有什么地方我能帮得上忙
How many men have you got?
你有多少人?
Seventy-five, but if I push the panic button,
75 但紧急求援的话
I can get 500 from Washington.
能从华府调5百人来
When?
什么时候到?
2:30, 3:00.
2点半到3点之间
Between now and then?
从此刻开始
We’re gonna have to do this all by ourselves. Let’s go.
我们得独自做这件事 我们走
Now, Thompkins Square Park is more than two miles away, so you guys better get running.
汤金广场在两英里外 你们得走了
No radios. You take my telephone.
别用无线电 带着我的电♥话♥
You get anything, you call me through the switchboard.
有任何事利用报案中心交换机
Good luck.
祝好运
Thanks. Find that bomb.
谢谢 找到那颗炸♥弹♥
Ricky, where are they?
瑞奇 他们在那?
Right over here.
在这边
Senior man present is Chief Allen.
最资深的是艾伦队长
Chief of what?
那个单位的队长?
Transit.
交通
Okay, thanks, Ricky.
好 谢谢 瑞奇
Gentlemen, we have a decision to make.
各位 我们有个决定要下
Chief Allen, the man who has done this has told us…
造成这件事的人说他另外安置了
that he has planted another very large bomb in a school here in the New York area.
1个很大的炸♥弹♥在纽约的学校里
And he has told us that we cannot evacuate.
他说我们不能疏散
But he has not said that we cannot search.
但他没说我们不能搜索
Now, I recommend we get everybody,
我建议我们动员每1个人
and I mean everybody…
而且我指的是每1个人
I’m talking about police, transit, sanitation, fire,
不论是警♥察♥ 交通 消防
even the goddamn librarians…
甚至图书馆的人
and we start searching schools, and I mean right now.
而我是指即刻起我们开始搜索
I’m talking about a thousand buildings within the city limits.
我说的是市内的数千栋建筑物
And we have three hours and 15 minutes to do it in.
我们只有3小时15分去做
Now, I’d like to keep the media out of this as long as possible…
我们要设法尽量不让媒体知道
because if they get in, we’ve got a panic.
因为他们一旦涉及就会造成恐慌
Are we in agreement?
我们大家同意吗?
All right, come on, guys! Let’s go!
好了 大伙们 我们走
Let’s move it out! Let’s move it out!
立即出发 立即出发
No radio contact! No radio contact!
不要用无线电通讯
They bought it.
他们相信了
You can begin.
可以开始了
Hook, line…
筹备 安排
and sinker.
完全成功
All right now, men, let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go, men!
好了 出发! 我们走!
Let’s go! Move it! Next team! Come on! Come on!
出发 动起来! 下一队 快点 快点!
Hey, hold on! Murray? Murray, it’s me!
等下 默里? 默里 是我
Sergeant Turley! Sergeant Turley!
特利警官
In the last five minutes, the volume of calls in here has tripled.
过去的5分钟里线路爆满
What the hell is goin’ on?
怎么回事?
Stop! Let me explain.
停下 让我解释下
For the rest of the day,
今天剩下的时间里
we’re supposed to handle the department’s communications.
我们要负责处理局里的通讯
What do you mean, “handle”?
此话怎讲
They’re shutting down the police band.
他们关闭了无线电通讯
All calls will be coming through this switchboard.
所有的通讯都要通过有线电♥话♥交换机
And I’m gonna marry Donald Trump.
那我就要嫁给唐纳德·特朗普了
Walsh, what’s going on?
巴伯 怎么回事?
Why’d everybody tear out of here?
为何大家都撤离这里了?
Come on, Pamela, look at your watch. It’s comin’ up on shift change.
潘蜜拉 看看你的表 要换班了
The bean counters are worried about overtime…
局长担心加班费的事
so we sent everybody back to the precinct to punch out.
所以我们让大家回局里打卡下班
The next shift is gonna be here in a minute.
下一班随时会到
You are so full of shit, Walsh!
你们是满口胡说八道
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell…
搞什么鬼?
Detective. Bob Thompson, City Engineer’s Office.
警官 巴伯塔克 工程处的
We’d like to get an idea of the damage.
我们要去处理损害的部份
Man, you guys really got here fast.
你们来的可真快
Well, it’s Wall Street, sir. Lot of money here.
这里是华尔街 有许多钱
Lot of opinion makers…
有许多意见很多的人