I’m gonna get that bomb!
我要去找那个炸♥弹♥
Listen, you fail, I cover your ass.
听我说 你失败了有我垫底
I fail, you cover my ass.
我失败了还有你
And if we both fail?
若我们俩都失败了呢?
Then we’re both fucked.
那就玩完了
Go, now! Drive! Get to that phone booth by 10:20! Go!
快走 10点20前到那公用电♥话♥
My lucky fuckin’ day.
真是我的幸运日
Look out! Get outta the way!
借过 让一下
Look out! Look out!
借过 借过
Look out! Get outta the way!
当心 让开
This is a bad idea!
这是个坏主意
Excuse me! Excuse me!
借过 借过
Just get outta the way, please.
请让路
112 Wall Street.
华尔街112号♥
Wait,
等下
this isn’t a taxi. You don’t understand.
这不是计程车 你不清楚状况
Your light’s on.
你的空车灯亮着
I’ll make it simple. 112 Wall Street,
我不想麻烦 华尔街112号♥
or I’ll have your medallion suspended.
否则我就让你吊销牌照
What? You don’t like white people?
怎么 你不喜欢白人?
112 Wall Street. You got it.
华尔街112号♥ 没问题
Move your legs here. Get your legs outta the way!
把脚抬起来 别碍事
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Hey! Excuse me.
慌什么
Shit!
真扯
Excuse me. Watch out.
借过
Excuse me, sir. Pardon me, please. Excuse…
先生 借过
Will you step outta here for a minute?
请让开
What?
什么?
I’m a cop. Step outta here for a minute, please.
我是警♥察♥ 请让下
Excuse me, please! Can I get through here, please?
借过 请让路
Excuse me!
借过
Excuse me, please. It’s important.
借过
Excuse me, sir, but I’m expecting a call.
打扰 先生 我在等电♥话♥
I need that phone.
我需要那个电♥话♥
Why don’t you use the other phone?
你怎么不用另外那个?
Sir, please. I need to use that phone.
先生 拜托 我需要那具电♥话♥
Hey, listen, bro, I was here first.
听着 兄弟 是我先到的
“Bro”?
兄弟
Get away from the goddamn phone!
给我离开电♥话♥
Get your hands up!
举起手来
I have to answer that phone.
我必须接这个电♥话♥
Just shut up and get ’em in the air!
闭嘴 把手举起来
Watch it! Excuse me! Pardon me! Watch it. Watch your back. Watch it.
小心 抱歉 借过 小心
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m a New York police officer.
各位 我是纽约市警♥察♥
I’m gonna ask you to calmly and quietly start moving towards the other end of the car.
我要你们冷静的去火车另一边
Go now, please. Go now. Fuck!
现在就走
Go! Hurry! Watch out!
快走 小心
Watch. Watch it. Go!
小心 小心 快走
I have to answer that phone.
我必须接这个电♥话♥
Get ’em up!
把手举高
Look, if you have to shoot me then you go ahead and you shoot me!
听着 你若要开枪 尽管开
But I have to answer this phone! All right?
但我必须接这个电♥话♥ 行吗?
I’m here.
我在这里
And McClane?
麦克莱恩呢?
He’s on his way.
他在路上
Uh, you know, he’s a little slow. He’s kind of out of shape.
他身体情况不太好
The rules applied to both of you.
我要求的是你们两个
I’m afraid this is noncompliance. Good-bye.
恐怕这与我的要求不符 再见
Trust me, guys.
信任我 各位
Duck.
趴下来
Hey, get outta there! Get outta there! Duck, asshole!
快离开那 趴下
Oh, my god, Jake! Oh, my god!
天啊 上帝呀!
McClane?
麦克莱恩?
What?
什么状况
You can see right down into the subway.
可以看到地铁
How many fire trucks you count?
来了几辆消防车
You guys, you guys.
安静 安静
How can you see from up there?
我由这上面看的不是很清楚
Damn. Get in there.
到下面去
Officer, tell those people to get the hell back, will you?
警员 叫那些人退后 行吗?
We got a shitload of cuts and bruises, a couple concussions…
一大堆人有瘀青 几个人挫伤
some old guy’s pacemaker stopped…
几位老年人心律器停了
and a pregnant girl’s water broke, and that’s all.
有位孕妇羊水破了 就是这样
How you doin’, John?
你的情况如何? 约翰
Still can’t hear too good.
还好
Well, it’s a miracle you’re still alive.
你还活着是个奇迹
Yeah, that’s the problem, Joe.
问题就出在那了 乔
What?
什么?
The miracle part.
奇迹的部份
What are the odds of us making it down here on time?
我们能准时到这的机会有多少?
Hmm. Zip.
零
That bomb was gonna go off no matter what.
那颗炸♥弹♥无论如何都会爆♥炸♥
He wanted it to go off right down here.
他想要它在这里爆♥炸♥
Take this off me, Dave.
谢谢你帮我起来 大卫
Well, what’s so special about this place?
这地方为何那么特别?
I don’t know. Something just doesn’t add up.
我不知道 事情拼凑不起来
Lieutenant McClane?
麦克莱恩警官?
They’re asking for you and a Mr. Carver.
他们要找你和卡特先生
Where?
在那?
John.
约翰
John, this is Andy Cross…
约翰 这位是安迪克罗斯
with the FBI.
联邦调查局的
This is Bill Jarvis. He’s, uh…
这位是查尔斯先生 他是
I’m, uh, with another agency.
我是另一个单位的
It’s good to meet you.
见到你太好了
This is Lieutenant McClane. This is Mr. Carver.
这是麦克莱恩警官和卡特先生
Uh, we got a couple questions first.
我们先要问几个问题
You recognize this guy?
认识这个人吗?
No.
不认识
How about this one?
这个呢?
How about you?
你呢?
Did you recognize the voice on the phone? No.
你认得出电♥话♥上的声音吗? 没
Have you, uh, noticed any cars following you around?
是否注意到有车子在跟踪你?
No.
没有
Anybody following you at all? Any kind of surveillance?
有人跟踪你吗? 任何方式的监视?
Telephone? House? Anything unusual at all?
电♥话♥ 屋子 任何不寻常的事?
Well, now that you mention it…
你既然提到了
I have experienced a, you know, like a burning sensation between my toes.
我的脚趾间烧痛
I thought it was just some athlete’s foot or something. I don’t know.
我以为是香港脚之类的
We read your jacket, Lieutenant.
你在虚应委蛇
We were told you would be cooperative.
他们说你会合作
Cooperate with what?
合作什么?
Hey, now, wait a minute. You want me to cooperate? He will be.
等下 你想让我合作? 他会
We’re just wasting time here in this goddamn van.
我们在这浪费时间
You want to share information,
你们想分享情报
how about sending a little our way as well?
先回馈一些如何
Look, we want to hear what he knows first. What the hell?
我们想先听听他知道什么? 这算什么
You give us pictures, and then… Look,
你们让我们看了照片 听着
we want to hear what he knows first.
我们想知道他知道些什么
Hey, I know as much as you know, all right?
我们知道的和你们一样 行吗?
There’s a guy out there settin’ off bombs.
某男正在外面安置炸♥弹♥
He calls himself Simon. He speaks with a German accent.
他自称叫赛门 说话带德国口音
And, for some reason, he’s very angry with me.
不知为什么他十分生我的气
Now maybe you can tell me why, fellas, huh?
也许你们能告诉我是为什么
The first man there is Matthias Targo:
第一个人叫法瑞斯·塔戈
Was Hungarian Army, explosives expert.
前匈牙利陆军 爆破专家
Now we believe he’s working for the Iranians.
我们相信现在是为乌克兰人工作
“Working”?
工作?
Freelance terrorism, by contract.
自主的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 受雇于合约