With seven cats… Seven times 49 is 343, right?
7乘49是343 对吧?
What, are you asking me or telling me? I’m telling you.
你在问我还是在告诉我 是你告诉我的
343 times seven is… One, zero, 24.
是我说的 7乘343是
2,401. That’s what you got, right?
2401 你算出来也一样吧?
That’s it. Dial. 5552401. 5552401.
那就拨5552401
No, wait, wait! It’s a trick! What? What? It’s a trick.
不 等下 是脑筋急转弯 怎么了? 什么?
What do you mean?
此话怎讲?
I forgot about the man.
我忘了那个男人
What man? Fuck the man! We got ten seconds here!
什么男人? 去他的 还有10秒
He said how many were going to St. Ives, right?
他说有几个人要去圣·艾夫斯 对吧
The riddle begins, “As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives.”
遇到1个男的有7位太太
The guy and his wives aren’t going anywhere.
那个人和他的太太那都不去
What are they doing?
那他们要去那?
Sittin’ in the fuckin’ road, waitin’ on the moon!
坐在大路旁等着看月亮
How the hell should I know, McClane!
我怎么会知道?
Well, who was going to St. Ives then?
那谁要去圣奈尔?
The guy. Just the guy.
那个人 只有那个人
Just one guy?
就1个人?
The answer’s one.
答案是1
Just one guy. How do you dial “one”?
就1个人 那怎么拨1?
Just one guy’s goin’.
只有1个人去
Hello, John.
哈啰 约翰
Yeah, a piece of cake. Give us something harder next time.
小事一桩 下次出个难点的吧
But you’re ten seconds late.
但是你们慢了10秒
No, no! The answer is one!
不 答案是1
There’s a bomb in the trash can! Everybody get down!
垃圾筒里有炸♥弹♥ 大家都趴下
Get down! There’s a bomb in the trash can!
大家快趴下
There’s a bomb!
有炸♥弹♥!
Everybody get down! There’s a bomb!
所有人都趴下 有炸♥弹♥!
Get down! There’s a bomb!
趴下 有炸♥弹♥!
Welcome to New York. Really.
街头表演新艺术 真的?
Here. You can have it. Come on. Come on. Let’s go.
给你 拿着吧 我们走
A bomb.
炸♥弹♥
I didn’t say, “Simon says.”
我没有说”赛门说”
It’s 9:50, John.
现在9点50了 约翰
The Number Three train is arriving now.
第3号♥地铁现在抵达了
I left something provocative on that train, John.
我在那列火车上留了点东西
Simon says get to the pay phone next to the news kiosk…
赛门说在10点20分之前
in Wall Street Station by 10:20… Half hour.
到新密尔瓦基街和华尔街地铁站 半小时
Or the Number Three train and its passengers vaporize.
去接公用电♥话♥否则3号♥列车升♥天♥
Use any means of travel other than civilian,
除了民用交通工具外
I blow the train.
使用别的交通工具我就炸火车
Attempt to evacuate the subway, I blow the train.
想疏散乘客我就炸火车
I call you in 30 minutes. Be there.
我30分钟后打给你们 要到哦!
We’re fucked.
完了
90 blocks in 30 minutes in New York traffic?
在纽约的交通状况下30分内过90条街
It could be double that.
有可能要两倍的时间
We don’t even have a car.
我们甚至连车都没
Hey! Hey! Sir! Sir! I’m a cop. I’m a cop.
先生 我是警♥察♥
I am requisitioning this car for official police business!
因公务需要征用你的车
What the fuck are you doing?
搞什么吗?
Thank you very much. What the fuck are you doing? My cab!
非常感谢 你干什么? 我的出租车
Get in! Get in!
上车
Pretty slick. Listen, I used to drive a cab.
不错 我以前开过计程车
The fastest way south is…
去公园南边最快的路是…
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么?
What were you saying?
你说什么?
I was saying, I used to drive a cab…
我说我以前开过计程车
and Ninth Avenue is the fastest way south.
第9大道是去公园南边最快的路
But we seem to be going east.
但我们似乎在向东走
Where the hell are you going, McClane? I told you Ninth Avenue…
你在干嘛? 麦克莱恩 我说过第9大道
is the quickest way south!
是去公园南边最快的路
Stop with the goddamn yelling! I know what I’m doing!
别吼了 我知道我在干什么
Not even God knows what you’re doing!
连上帝都不知道你在干什么
They’re headed east on 72nd towards the park.
他们向东自72街往公园走
But Wall Street is south!
华尔街在南边
Man, stop yelling at me! I got a bad headache.
别再对我吼 我头痛的要命
And the best way south is not Ninth Avenue.
向南走最快的方法不是第9大道
It’s through the park.
而是穿越公园
Oh, dear.
老天
I told you the Park Drive was always jammed.
我告诉过你公园路总是堵车
I didn’t say Park Drive.
我没说走公园路
I said, “through the park.”
我说的是穿越公园
Shit! We lost them. They’re in the park, headed south.
我们追丢了 他们正往南走
Get outta here!
让开
Crazy prick!
疯子
I got him, Connie. He’s taking the scenic route.
我发现他们了 康妮 在公园内
Outta the way! Oh, man.
让开 老兄你真行!
Look out! Get outta there!
看路 让开
Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch out!
小心! 小心!
Are you aiming for these people?
你是在瞄准那些人吗?
No!
不是
Maybe that mime.
也许是在心里
Tree! Tree! Tree! Haul!
有树! 当心树!
What’s going on here?
这里是怎么回事?
Look out! Whoa!
小心!
Tree! Tree!
树! 树!
Just hang on.
坐稳了
Broads! Rock, rock!
石板! 石头!
Hey, look out down there!
嗨 当心这里
McClane? McClane? What?
麦克莱恩! 干嘛?
McClane!
麦克莱恩
Outta the way.
让开
How do Catholics do that thing?
天主徒是怎么划的?
North, south, west, east.
先往下再向右再向左
How much time?
还有多少时间
Twenty-seven minutes.
27分钟
Ha! 72nd and Broadway to Central Park South in three minutes!
帅! 72街到百老汇才3分钟
That’s gotta be a fuckin’ record!
这一定是最快记录
Come on! Get up!
让路
Yeah. Now what?
现在怎么办?
Yeah, we need a fire truck.
我们需要1辆救火车
What?
什么?
To follow.
以便跟随
Lieutenant John McClane, NYPD…
纽约警局的约翰·麦克莱恩警官
access number 7479, calling from a civilian transmitter.
警徽号♥码7479 从民用频道呼叫
Get me an emergency dispatcher right away!
要你们立刻派救护车来
Dispatch. Fire.
好 稍候下
I got two officers down at the corner of 14th Street and Ninth Avenue!
有两位警员在14街第9大道口
Need an ambulance! Over!
负伤倒地 急需救护车
Most of the calls on the west side go to Roosevelt Hospital.
他们会送往河边医院
That’s two blocks from here.
距我们要去的地方只有两条街远
Slow the fuck down, McClane!
开慢点 麦克莱恩
Kind of like football, isn’t it?
和美式足球一样 对吧?
What?
什么?
Get yourself a blocker and head for the end zone.
前面有人替你开路你直奔终点
If you’d said Wall Street, we could have followed him all the way.
你要去华尔街就得一直跟着它
Wrong. South of 14th Street’s a different hospital.
错了 第14街是另外1家医院
Saint Luke’s. Hang on.
坐稳了 要分开来了
Time?
时间
10:02. We’re halfway there with 18 minutes to go.
剩下18分钟了 还有18分钟的路
Fuck this. Hang on.
去他的 坐稳了
Hang on. Hang on! Hang on! Get outta there!
坐稳 离开那儿
Slide over and take the wheel!
方向盘给你了
Where you goin’?
你要去那?
We should be ahead of that train, right?
我要先上那列火车去找
No, you’re not gonna…
你不能
get on that train! I’m gonna get on that train!
上那列火车 我要上那列火车
You gotta get to that pay phone by 10:20.
你10点20前要赶到那公用电♥话♥
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么?