I seen one.
我看到过
Not like this.
这个你肯定没见过
Dial 911.
报♥警♥
Tell the police to get up here quick.
叫警♥察♥快点到这来
Somebody’s about to get killed.
有人要没命了
And get your butts to school, you hear me?
你们上学去 听到了吗?
Yeah. All right.
听到了 好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
You havin’ a nice day, sir?
你今天过得好呗? 先生
You feelin’ all right?
感觉不错吧?
Not to get too personal,
无意针对你个人
but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem…
但一个白人站在哈林区的中♥央♥
wearin’ a sign that says “I hate niggers”…
身上挂着我恨黑鬼的牌子
has either got some serious personal issues
若不是有强烈的个人诉求
or not all his dogs are barkin’.
就是不顾死活了
Hey, I’m talkin’ to you!
我在跟你说话呢
Now you got about ten seconds before those guys see you.
在被那些人看见之前你有10秒钟
And when they do, they will kill you.
他们看见会杀了你
You understand?
听懂了吗?
You are about to have a very bad day.
那你就要有个糟糕的一天了
Yeah, tell me about it.
还用你说
Sir, this is a police matter. For your own safety, I’m gonna ask you…
先生 这是警♥察♥公务 为您的安全着想 我要求你
to step across the street. You’re damn right… It’s a police matter! For your own safety…
站到街道那边 这当然是警♥察♥的事 但考虑你的安全
I suggest you hide your butt in my shop ’til the police get here.
我建议你在警♥察♥来之前躲到我店里
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Aw, shit.
糟了
Listen, I’m a cop.
听我说 我是警♥察♥
What? I’m on a case.
什么? 我在执行公务
Somebody blew up Bonwit Teller’s an hour ago.
1小时前有件爆♥炸♥案
Did you hear about that on the news? Yeah.
你听广播了吗? 听了
The same asshole who did that said I got to come to Harlem…
是同一个混球叫我这么做的
and do this or he’s gonna blow up something else. Do you understand?
若我不做他就炸掉别的 懂吗?
Shit, shit, shit.
破事 烂事 混♥蛋♥
Listen, I got a gun. They got ten guns.
听着 我有枪 他们有10把枪
If you can get across the street,
你该去街那边
you should get across the street!
你该过街去
Look, start acting crazy, all right?
听着 开始装疯
What?
什么?
All right? Like Looney Tunes. You know, like Bellevue.
像个神经病 明白吗?
Hey, Zeus, this a friend of yours?
宙斯 这是你朋友?
He look like a friend of mine?
他像我的朋友吗?
I think the dude just escaped from some hospital,
我想这小子刚从医院偷跑出来
you know, like Bellevue.
神经病院之类的
I am the…
我是
voice of my own god,
我自己的神
and my god…
我的神
And I grant that I had a bad headache, but she didn’t believe me.
我告诉管♥理♥员♥我的头很痛 但她不信
I really do have a bad headache, though. I have a very bad headache!
你们要相信 我的头真的很痛
And my head does not feel…
我感觉象是…
Oh, man, shut the fuck up!
去你的
Who is this fucker?
这SB是谁?
You’ve made a very bad mistake. Kick his little ass.
你犯了个很严重的错误 踢他的小屁屁
Boot your ass! Yo! Look, boy, what’s the game?
哟 大家伙儿 怎么玩?
Cut that shit off! In your face, boy! Ooh, yeah!
把那牌子弄掉 打扁你脸
Fellas! Fellas!
伙计们 伙计们
Nature boy here hates niggers.
这白小子恨黑鬼
Now what are we gonna do about that?
我们该怎么办?
Yo, yo, yo, yo! Hold up, hold up, hold up!
慢着 慢着
Oh, shit!
我的胳膊
Get him!
做了他
Back! Back up!
退后! 退后
Hey, what you trippin’ on?
宙斯 你是怎么回事?
Back the fuck up now! Hey, you got a whip too, boy?
退后! 立刻退后 你挺有种是吧?
Come on, man, get up. Yo, black man, you must be a cop!
起来 黑哥 你也是警♥察♥!
Get outta here! Come on. Get outta here now!
快点跑
Grab the cab! Grab the goddamn cab!
上出租车 快上出租车
Don’t shoot, huh? Don’t shoot me! Don’t lose that cab!
别开枪 别让出租车走掉
Get up! Come on! Get up!
站起来 快站起来
Back up! I mean it! I don’t want to, but I will!
退后 我不想开枪但我会的
You know I will! Come on!
你们晓得我会开枪的
Come on! Drive! Drive! Drive!
快点 开车! 开车!
Go! Go!
快走! 快走!
Go! Get the fuck outta here!
快带我们离开这里
Drive! Drive! Don’t stop! Just keep drivin’!
开车 别停下来 继续开
Run the red light! Drive, goddamn it! Don’t shoot, man!
闯红灯 兄弟 别开枪!
That’s all I got!
我只有这么多
Put that fuckin’ money away.
把你的钱收起来
Nobody’s robbin’ you, asshole. Don’t kill me!
没人要打劫你 也别杀我
I’ll fuckin’ kill you.
我想杀了你
Just run all the lights! Drive.
一路闯红灯 尽管开
You got it, boss! Damn!
听你的 老大 痛
That cut deep?
割的深吗?
How the hell would I know?
我怎么晓得?
Just keep pressure on it.
一直压着的
Oh, fuck!
太糟糕了
Jesus, right?
苏斯 对吧?
John McClane.
我是约翰·麦克莱恩
I owe you one.
我欠你份情
Damn right you owe me! Thanks for saving…
你当然欠我一份情 谢谢你救
You got any idea what those guys are doing to my shop right now?
你知道他们现在会怎么砸我的店
Chill out, Jesus.
冷静点
“Chill out”? What the fuck? We’ll send a car up there.
冷静点? 我们会派辆车去的
Are you trying to relate to me?
你想和我攀亲带故吗?
Talk like a white man.
像个白人那样讲话
Look, Jesus, I’m sorry you got involved, all right?
苏斯 对不起 我
Why do you keep calling me “Jesus”?
你怎么一直叫我苏斯
I look Puerto Rican to you?
在你眼里我像波多黎哥人吗?
Guy back there called you “Jesus,” didn’t he?
刚才那些人叫你苏斯
He didn’t say, “Jesus.” He said, “Hey, Zeus.”
他们不是叫我苏斯 是宙斯
My name is Zeus. Zeus?
我的名字叫宙斯 宙斯
Yeah, Zeus! As in father of Apollo,
没错 宙斯 阿波罗的父亲
Mount Olympus… don’t-fuck-with-me
住在奥林帕斯 别惹我
orI’Ilshove alightningboltupyourass Zeus!
否则我用闪电劈你 我叫宙斯
You got a problem with that?
你有意见吗?
No. I don’t have a problem with that.
不 我对那个没意见
Downtown. Police plaza.
市区 警♥察♥局
Oh-ho. Oh, that’s just great.
那真是太好了
Get a record of all his collars, recent releases…
不管肤色 列出他逮过的每一个
and list of anybody else he might have looked at sideways.
被他注意过的也要列出来
It’s textbook megalomania. It’s a pathological state…
需要催化剂才会让神经病有幻想
in which fantasies of control or omnipotence predominate.
他能够主宰一切
He wants control over him. He wants control…
他想要控制他 他的行动 思想
over his actions, over his thoughts, even his emotions.
甚至他的情绪 感情
Sounds like you got a secret admirer, John.
听起来像是你有位神秘的仰慕者
Yeah, maybe he’ll send me some flowers.
也许他会送花来给我
Everybody knows you like pansies.
大家都晓得你邋遢成习
It’s not that kind of emotion. This guy is ugly.
不是那种感情 那家伙很丑陋
How is that?
他的情况如何?
Nothing wrong with him a shower wouldn’t cure.
他只要冲个澡就能治好
Beer is normally taken internally, John.
啤酒通常是喝到肚子里的 约翰
Just give me some aspirins, will you?
请给我几颗阿斯匹灵
Yeah, okay. Hold this here.
我去拿 自己按住这
This is Fred Schiller, John, and he’s a…
这是弗雷德·席勒 约翰 他是
A shrink. Yeah, I got it.
是心理医师 我知道
Yes. I was saying that we’re dealing with a megalomaniacal personality…
我们在对付的是个妄想狂
with possible paranoid schizophrenia.
可能还是偏执狂
Hey, hey, how about we just skip down to the part…
略过这一段直接告诉我后面的
where you tell me what the fuck this has to do with me, huh?
这与我有什么关系?
I don’t know. I mean, what I do know is it does have specifically to do with you.
我不知道 我所知道的是