That’s right! Run, motherfuckers! The exterminators are here!
没错 逃命吧 把你们了结掉
What the fuck? Oh, shit! Fuck it!
搞什么?
There’s smoke back here! What the hell’s going on here?
后面有东西
We got a chopper behind us!
后面有麻烦
You got a gun on board?
有枪吗?
What is this? Jesus, McClane!
这是什么? 麦克莱恩
I’m gonna try and get the fuckin’ chopper!
他在我们后面
I can’t see a goddamn thing! Hold still.
稳住 我什么都看不见
I’ve lost my… What do you mean, “Oh, shit”? I’ve lost it!
麻烦了 麻烦是什么意思? 失去控制了
All right, hang on, hang on! We’re going down!
抓稳了 我们要下去了
See this high tension wire? See this wire?
看到电线了吗? 电线
Hey, McClane! What the fuck…
麦克莱恩 搞什么鬼?
Hey, we got smoke! We got fuckin’ smoke and shit flyin’ on me here!
有烟 到处都是烟在熏我
Truck! Truck!
卡车! 卡车!
Hold on. Here we go.
稳住 我们下降了
Come on! We gotta get outta here!
走 我们必须离开这
He’s gonna start shootin’ at us any second!
他随时会对我们开枪
Get him outta here!
我们离开这
The belt’s stuck! I can’t get it off!
安全带卡住了 我解不开
Look out! Here he comes!
小心! 他来了
I can’t get out, McClane!
我弄不开 麦克莱恩
Get him outta here.
把他弄走
Where you goin’?
你要去那?
I’m gonna try and get his attention.
我试着吸引他的注意
Shit! Just keeps gettin’ better and better.
无法更好了
I had no idea Canada could be this much fun.
我想像不到加拿大会这么好玩
Just give me something to shoot at. Come on, hotshot.
给我个可以射击的目标
Show me that smilin’ face.
把脸露出来
Say hello to your brother.
向你弟弟问好
Get outta here!
快离开这
Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker.
再见 王八蛋
Looks like you got his attention.
看起来你吸引到了他的注意力
Yeah, looks like it.
没错
Think we should call a fire truck?
我们该叫消防车
Ah, fuck him. Let him cook.
去他的 让他烧吧
Oh, shit!
糟了
What?
怎么啦?
What?
怎么啦?
I left Holly hangin’ on hold.
我之前让荷莉在电♥话♥上等着
Aw, call her back.
再打给她
I don’t know. She’s gonna be pissed.
她会发火的
She’ll get over it.
会过去的
I don’t know, Zeus.
我不知道 宙斯
Like I said, she’s a very stubborn woman.
如同我所说的 她很固执
Yeah, she’d have to be to stay married to you.
可是她凑巧嫁给你