We’d better move now.
我们必须走了
Sir, thank you so much for your assistance.
先生 非常感谢你
We really appreciate it. Thank you.
感谢之至
Hey! You, you, uh, leaving this place unguarded?
你们就这样离开这了?
How you doing?
你好吗?
All right.
还好
John McClane, NYPD.
约翰·麦克莱恩 纽约警局
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yes. Laundry day.
没事 今天是洗衣日
What can I do for you, Lieutenant?
有何效劳之处? 警官
Has it been quiet like this all morning here?
今天早上都那么安静吗?
Well, for… Except for that big explosion a couple of hours ago.
除了2小时前的爆♥炸♥之外
I mean, have you seen anything strange happen in the last hour or so?
在过去1小时没什么奇怪的事?
No.
没有
And we’ve had cops in here…
而且这里还有警♥察♥
pretty steady since the subway thing.
地铁出事后他们就一直在那
We were just gonna make a round on the vault floor…
我们正要去金库层巡逻
if you want to tag along.
假如你想一道来的话
Sure, yeah,
当然
that’s… Think I will.
我要去
Yeah, what do you think of this heat this late in the year?
你认为天气情况如何?
Yeah, Indian summer, huh?
夏天到了
Yeah, feels like it’s gonna rain like dogs and cats later.
好像待会要下倾盆大雨
Here’s one of your guys.
这是你们的人
Detective, uh, Otto, isn’t it?
奥托警官 对吧?
Yeah. John McClane.
对 约翰·麦克莱恩
Hey, Mike, how you doing?
迈克 你好
I keep telling myself I’m gonna take the stairs just for the exercise…
有时我带他们1起下去运动下
but on a hot day like this…
他们不太喜欢这个
But it seems like I always end up riding the lift.
但似乎永远都有一长串的事要做
Hey, what was the lottery number last night?
昨晚乐透中奖号♥码是多少?
Huh? You guys play the lottery? No?
你们买♥♥彩票吗 不买♥♥?
Yeah, my wife buys me two tickets every week, for the last ten years.
我太太每周替我买♥♥2张乐透彩券
Plays the same two numbers all the time.
过去10年都买♥♥同样的号♥码
I say, “Honey, why don’t you play a different number?”
我问她为何不买♥♥别的号♥码?
She goes, “Well, those are my lucky numbers.”
她说那是她的幸运号♥码
I got the tickets right here.
彩券就在这
Put that fucking gun down! Put the fucking gun down now!
把枪放下! 现在就放下
Put it down!
放下
Hello! Anybody down here?
下面有人吗?
Put your hands up! Put your fucking hands up now!
快点滚下来
No! No! No, John, no! No!
不 约翰 不
John, it’s me! See?
约翰 是我 看到了吗
Jesus Christ, you almost gave me a heart attack.
老天 你差点让我心脏病发作
You all right? – Huh?
你没事吧?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, yeah, it’s not my blood.
那不是我的血
What the hell’s going on down here?
这下面是怎么回事
Go take a look in there.
你四处去看看吧
Hey, McClane, where the hell is everybody?
麦克莱恩 大伙都到那去了?
Simon fuckin’ says!
去他的赛门说
I should’ve seen it coming a mile away.
我应该在数里外就看到他来了
This was never about revenge.
这根本不是什么复仇的事
It’s about a goddamn heist!
而是抢劫
But wh… what was in the room?
那些房♥间是装什么的?
This.
装这个
What is this? Oh,
这是什么?
shit! Is this gold?
这是黄金?
Yeah, it’s gold.
是的
Damn, this is heavy!
这真的很重
They cleaned out a whole room of this?
他们弄走1屋子的这个?
Yeah.
是的
You know, that would’ve taken, like, a-a-a-a tank…
那需要货柜或
or a, or a, or a…
或者是1辆
A dump truck.
倾卸车
Fourteen great big dump trucks.
14辆大倾卸车
We almost got hit by a dump truck.
我们差点被倾卸车撞到
Shit.
错过了
Damn! Slow down! Shit!
慢点儿
Put that shit down.
把那东西放下来
No fucking way.
门都没有
They ain’t gonna let you keep it.
他们不会让你保有它的
Yeah, yeah, we’ll see.
等着瞧吧
We’re gonna need a car.
我们需要辆车
A car?
车?
You know how to hot-wire this thing?
你知道怎么接通点火吗?
Of course I can. I’m an electrician.
我当然会 我是电气技师
Only problem is…
唯一的问题是
it takes too fucking long.
花的时间太长
They’re not on the bridge!
不在桥上
Down there, McClane! The FDR!
在下面 麦克莱恩 在罗斯福路上
Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on!
我们走 快点
Ah, shit!
糟了
What?
怎么啦?
They shot the phone.
他们把电♥话♥打坏了
Ah, too bad.
太不幸了
Come on, what’s 21 out of 42?
什么是42里的21?
I don’t have a clue.
毫无头绪
Well, what about Yankee Stadium?
扬基体育馆呢?
We’ll get there…
我们会去那里
but that son of a bitch is not getting off of Manhattan!
但不能让那个混♥蛋♥离开曼哈顿
Move!
开快点
Jesus Christ!
老天
Who do you think you are, lady Hillary Clinton?
你以为自己是希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥夫人?
That’s it! What? Hillary Clinton!
有了 有什么? 希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥夫人
The 42nd president!
42任总统
No, she’d be the 43rd president.
她会是第43任总统
All right, all right, but who’s the 21st?
行 但谁是第21任?
I don’t know, l…
我不知道
You don’t know?
你不知道?
No, I don’t know.
我不知道
Do you know?
你知道吗?
No! Well…
我不知道 那奇怪什么
What kind of engine’s this piece of shit have? Come on. Step on it!
这辆车的引擎太烂了 加速啊
It’s just a Yugo! It’s built for economy not speed!
没有它那里也去不了 稍安勿燥
Whoa! What are you doing?
你干什么?
I’m going to get us another phone.
再找部电♥话♥
Hey, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait!
等下
Hey, who was the 21st president?
谁是第21任总统?
Go fuck yourself!
你去死
That guy was pissed.
那个人火大了
He’ll feel better when he looks in the back seat.
你的东西留在后座了
Oh, shit! That was my gold bar!
背运 那是我的金条
This is McClane. Get me Inspector Walter Cobb.
我是麦克莱恩 接瓦尔特·考博警官
John, where the hell are you?
约翰 你在那里?
Walter, it’s not a revenge! It’s a heist!
瓦尔特 不是复仇 是抢劫
What?
什么?
There’s gold in the Federal Reserve…
联邦准备银行的金库有黄金
and they took a shitload of it!
他们搞走了一大堆
They’re headed north in dump trucks!
他们驾倾卸车朝北走
Have you been drinking, McClane?
你喝酒了吗? 麦克莱恩
No, not since this morning.
自今天早上起就没喝了
Listen, there’s a line of dump trucks northbound on the FDR at about 70th Street.
罗斯福路上有倾卸车队
You ought to close the bridge and then get some helicopters over there right away!
接近桥上 快派直升机到那去
I couldn’t close a hot dog stand right now!
我现在什么都不能做
I’m spread all over hell!
所有人员都派出去了
What about this damn bomb?
这个炸♥弹♥要怎么办?
Find out who the 21st president was.
查出来谁是第21任总统
It’s got something to do with this!
和他有关系
John? John, the 21st what?
约翰 第21任什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!