你说呢?
Shoot the glass!
打碎玻璃
Jesus Christ!
王八蛋!
Smile, Karl. We’re back in business.
笑吧 卡尔 我们又开张了
is the last resort of diplomacy,
是外交的最后手段
then couldn’t we just as well say
我们或许可以这么说
that terrorism has an equal claim on being that, too?
恐怖主义也有同样的效果
Tell me you got something.
告诉我你找到什么了?
McClane’s name, badge number, employment record, vital statistics,
只有麦克莱恩的名字 警徽号 任职记录 基本数据
and his family’s home address
和他家人的地址
right here in LA.
就在洛杉矶这里
Go to work.
去工作
Got it.
明白
God, that man looks really pissed.
天哪 那个人好像真的很生气
He’s still alive.
他还活着
What?
什么?
Only John can drive somebody that crazy.
只有约翰才能把人逼成那样
Hans, heat up that miracle because we just broke through on number six…
汉斯 快带你的奇迹来 我们刚打开第六道
and the electromagnetic came down like an anvil.
电磁密封突然就启动了
Have a look at what our friends outside are doing and I’ll be right up.
很好 先看看窗外的朋友 在干什么 我马上就到
Hey, John.
嘿 约翰
John McClane, you still with us?
约翰·麦克莱恩 你还在吗?
Yeah.

But all things being equal, I’d rather be in Philadelphia.
不过要是让我选 我宁愿到费城去
Chalk up two more bad guys.
又干掉两个坏蛋
The boys down here will be glad to hear that.
很高兴听到这消息
We got a pool going on you.
知道吗 我们都在你身上下了注
What kind of odds am I getting?
我现在的赔率是多少?
You don’t want to know.
你最好别知道
Put me down for 20.
帮我下20块
I’m good for it.
我赔得起
Hey, pal, you got flat feet?
鲍尔 你是平足吗?
What the hell you talking about, man?
你这是什么意思 伙计?
Something had to get you off the street.
你为什么不干巡警了?
What’s the matter?
这有什么?
You don’t think a desk job is a noble effort for a cop?
你认为在办公桌后面 整理文件就不是警察了吗?
No.

I had an accident.
我出过一次意外
The way you drive, I can see why.
像你那样开车肯定得出事
What’d you do?
是什么事故?
Run over your captain’s foot with the car?
开车轧了队长的脚吗?
I shot a kid.
我杀了一个孩子
He was 13 years old.
他当时只有13岁
Oh, it was dark. I couldn’t see him. He had a ray gun, looked real enough.
天很黑 我看不清楚 他拿着逼真的玩具枪
When you’re a rookie, they teach you everything about being a cop
警察学校 把你从菜鸟教成老手
except how to live with a mistake.
却没教你怎么背下责任
Anyway, I just couldn’t bring myself to draw my gun on anybody again.
总之 我再也无法 用枪指着任何人了
Sorry, man.
抱歉 伙计
Hey, man, how could you know?
嘿 伙计 你能体会吗?
I feel like shit anyway.
我现在感觉很糟
Well, this won’t matter.
那我还是告诉你吧
DoThe LAPD is not calling the shots down here anymore.
现在不是洛杉矶警察掌舵了
The Feds?
调查局?
You got it.
你说对了
Those are the city engineers.
你看 这些是市政工程师
Wait.
等等
They’re going into the street circuits.
他们在查看街道电路
The guys in suits, I don’t know who they are.
看那些穿西装的家伙 不知是干什么的
That’s the FBI.
那就是调查局的
They’re ordering the others to cut the building’s power.
他们依照程序 下令切断大厦的电源
Regular as clockwork.
象发条一样规律
Or a time lock.
就象一把钥匙
Precisely.
正确
The circuits that cannot be cut are cut automatically…
为了对抗一起恐怖活动…
in response to a terrorist incident.
无法切断的电路 于是被迫切断了
You asked for miracles, Theo.
想要奇迹 西奥 就去找…
I give you the F B I.
联邦调查局
I want the building shut down.
我要你切断这座大厦的电源!
I got a problem. I don’t care about your problem.
我这儿有点问题 我不管你有什么问题!
I got a switch… I don’t care about your switch.
这个开关 我不管你什么烂开关
I want the building out. Dark!
我要这座大楼断电 达克
You don’t understand. You can’t do it from here.
你不明白 不能从这儿切断
Yeah, you could. It can’t be done from here.
我们可以 不能在这儿切断
I could… I got the radio…
我可以 我有对讲机
It’s got to be done from downtown.
只能从市中心切断
They’ve gotta take out a whole city grid. We’re talking 10 square blocks.
整个电网都会断电 这关系到十个街区
Ten blocks? Johnson, that’s crazy.
十个街区? 天哪 强森 你疯了吗?
It’s Christmas Eve. There’s thousands of people.
今天是圣诞夜 成千上万的人
You have to go wider.
我们必须这样做!
I need authorization. How about the United States government?
我需要授权! 美国政府授权还不够吗?
Lose the grid, or you lose yourjob.
切断电网 要么丢掉饭碗
Yeah, Central?
中心吗?
This is Walt, down at Nakatomi.
我是沃尔特 在中富大厦
Would it be possible for you to turn off grid 212?
听着 你帮我切断212电网好吗?
Are you crazy?!
你疯了吗?
Maybe I should call the mayor.
也许我该给市长打个电话
No shit it’s my ass. I got a big problem here. Shut it down.
倒霉的是我 我这儿麻烦大了 快关掉
Shut it down now.
切断电源 马上!
Emergency lighting activated.
启动紧急电源
Al, talk to me. What’s going on here?
鲍尔! 回答我 这是怎么回事?
Ask the FBI.
去问调查局吧
They got the universal terrorist playbook
他们正拿着反恐怖指南
and they’re running it step by step.
按部就班地照办
It’s gonna go. It’s gonna go!
要打开了 要开了!
Yes!
好的!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
They must be pissing in their pants.
那帮杂种可能已经尿了裤子了
The mayor is gonna have my ass.
市长会杀了我
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们该怎么办?
Arrest them for not paying their electric bill?
因为拒付电费逮捕他们吗?
We’ve shut them down.
把他们关在里面
We let them sweat for a while, then we give them helicopters.
让他们流点冷汗 然后给他们直升机
Right up the ass.
一个不留
This is Agent Johnson.
我是强森探员
No, the other one.
不 是另一个
I want that air support ready to lift off in five minutes.
我需要空中支援在五分钟内出发
Damn right. Fully armed. We’re on the way.
没错 全副武装 我们马上就到
Oh, yes!
耶!
I wish to talk to the FBI.
我要和联邦调查局的人谈
This is Special Agent Johnson.
我是特别探员强森
The State Department has arranged for the return of your comrades.
州政府已经安排你的同志们回家了
Helicopters are en route as you requested.
直升机马上就到 按照你的要求
I hear you. We’ll be ready.
我知道了 我们正在准备
When he figures out what hit him, he’ll be in a body bag.
等他知道上当的时候 已经在尸袋里了
When they touch down, we’ll blow the roof.
他们一着陆 我们就炸了楼顶
By the time they figure it all out, we’ll be sitting on a beach earning 20%.
等他们查出原因 我们已经在海滩上吃红利了
Ah! Jeez!
妈的!
Powell?
鲍尔?
Yo, Powell, you got a minute?
嘿 鲍尔 你有空吗?
I’m here, John.
我在这儿 约翰
Listen, I’m starting to get a bad feeling up here.
听着 伙计 我现在有一种 不祥的感觉
I want you to do something for me.
我想请你帮我一个忙
I want you to find my wife. Don’t ask me how. By then you’ll know how.
请你去找我的妻子 别问我怎么找 到时候你会知道的
I want you to tell her something. I want you to tell her that…
请你帮我转告她 我想请你告诉她…
Tell her it took me a while to figure out…
告诉她我现在才知道
what ajerk I’ve been.
我真是个混蛋
But…
不过
that…
在她…
that when things started to pan out for her…
在她获得大好机会的时候
I shoulda… been more supportive.
我本应该去支持她
And…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!