加拿大扣押的五名 魁北克解放运动领导人
In Sri Lanka, the nine members of the Asian Dawn.
斯里兰卡扣押的 九名亚洲曙光运动组织成员
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Asian Dawn?
亚洲曙光运动?
I read about them in Time magazine.
我在《时代》杂志上看到的
When these revolutionary brothers and sisters are free,
这些革命的兄弟姐妹 重获自由以后
the hostages in this building will be taken to the roof…
这里的人质将被押到大厦楼顶
and they will accompany us in helicopters to the Los Angeles International Airport
他们将和我们一起乘直升机 到达洛杉矶国际机场
where they will be given further instructions.
到那里后 我再告诉你下一步该怎么做
You have two hours to comply.
你们有两个小时的时间
Wait a minute. Mr. Gruber. This is crazy.
等等 稍等一下 格鲁伯先生
I don’t have the authority. Two hours is not enough.
我 我 我没有这个权力 两个小时根本不够
Hello? Hello!
喂 喂?
Did you get all that? We got to make some calls.
你都录下来了吗? 我们去打几个电话
Do you think they’ll even try?
你以为他们会照办吗?
Who cares?
管他呢?
Theo, are we on schedule?
西奥 进展如何?
One more to go, then it’s up to you.
还有一道锁 然后就看你的了
You better be right, because the last one will take a miracle.
最好你是对的 要打开最后一道 只能靠奇迹了
It’s Christmas, Theo.
今天是圣诞节 西奥
It’s the time of miracles, so be of good cheer
是奇迹的节日 保持愉快的心情
and call me when you hit the last lock.
解最后一道锁的时候再告诉我
Karl,
卡尔
hunt that little shit down and get those detonators.
干掉那个小混蛋 把雷管夺回来
Fritz is checking the explosives.
佛里正在检查炸药
I’ll check the explosives. You get the detonators.
我去检查炸药 你只管夺回雷管
Hey, Powell, you out there?
伙计 你还在吗?
I’m here, John. I’m here.
我在这儿 约翰 我在这儿
You gotta believe me. There was nothing I could do.
你必须相信我 我已经无能为力了
Well, it’s gonna be both our asses if you’re wrong.
要是你错了 我们俩都得倒霉
I hear you.
我明白
Did you catch that bullshit Hans was running?
你听见汉斯的那套鬼话了吗?
It doesn’t make sense, man.
不太对头 伙计
Don’t ask me. I’m just a deskjockey who was on my way home when you rang.
不要问我 我只是一个 在你求救时正想回家的警察
The way you drove that car, I figured you for the street, Al.
看你开车的样子 还以为你是个巡警
In my youth. In my youth.
我年轻的时候曾经是
author of “Hostage Terrorist, Terrorist Hostage:
《人质与恐怖分子双向研究》
A Study in Duality.”
的作者海瑟多夫博士
Dr Hasseldorf, what can we expect in the next few hours?
海瑟多夫博士 你预期接下来的几小时会怎么样?
Well, Gail,
盖儿 在这个时候…
by this time, the hostages should be going through
人质将经历
the early stages of the Helsinki Syndrome.
赫尔辛基症候群的早期阶段
As in Helsinki, Sweden.
就是瑞典的赫尔辛基
Finland.
是芬兰
Basically, it’s when the hostages and the terrorists
基本上 人质与恐怖分子
go through a sort of psychological transference
将经历某种心理转移
and a projection of dependency.
并产生彼此依赖的感觉
A strange sort of trust and bond develops.
发展出某种奇怪的信任与友情
We’ve had situations where the hostages
在某些案例中 人质在获释后…
have embraced their captors after release
会拥抱绑架者
and even corresponded with them in prison.
甚至和狱中的他们通信
No, no, darling. Asian Dawn. Dawn.
不 宝贝 是亚洲曙光
D A W N.
曙光
Sir? Yeah?
长官? 什么?
Sir, the FBI is here.
联邦调查局的人来了
The FBI is here now? Yes, sir. Right over there.
他们来了? 对 长官 就在那边
Hold this.
拿着
Want a breath mint?
不来点口香糖吗?
Hey, how you doing, man?
你还好吗 伙计?
I’m Agent Johnson. This is Special Agent Johnson.
我是探员强森 这位是特别探员强森
Oh, how you doing? No relation.
你们好吗? 不是亲戚
I’m Dwayne Robinson, LAPD. I’m in charge here.
我是杜恩·罗宾森 洛杉矶警察局的 负责这里
Not anymore.
不再是了
Hi, there. How you doin’?
伙计 你好
Please, God. No. You’re one of them, aren’t you?
天啊! 你是他们一伙的 对吗?
You’re one of them.
你是他们一伙的
No! Don’t kill me! Please!
别杀我 求求你!
Don’t kill me, please! Please, please, please.
别杀我! 求求你!
Whoa. Relax. I’m not gonna hurt you.
放松! 我不会伤害你
I’m not gonna hurt you!
我不会伤害你!
Oh, God.
我的天
What the fuck are you doin’ up here? What were you lookin’ for?
你在这上面干什么? 你在找什么?
I managed to get out of there and
我设法逃了出来 我…
I was just trying to get up on the roof
我想逃到楼顶
and see if I could signal for help.
看看能否发出求救信号
It’s through here. Come and help.
就从这边走 你可以过来帮我…
Hold it. Forget the roof.
停下 不能去楼顶
I said forget the roof. They got people all over it.
我说了 不能去楼顶 到处都是他们的人
You wanna stay alive, you stay with me.
你要是想活命 就和我在一起
The best we can figure it,
我们现在只知道
we’ve got maybe 30 or 35 hostages up there,
也许在第30层有大约
probably on the 30th floor,
30到35名人质
and maybe seven or eight terrorists up there.
和大概七八个匪徒
A 7状况 Sounds like an A 7 scenario.
听起来好像是
Thank you. We’ll handle it from here.
谢谢 从现在开始由我们接管
When we commandeer your men, we’ll try and let you know.
需要用你的人时 我会通知你的
Aren’t you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了点什么?
Such as?
什么?
What about John McClane?
约翰·麦克莱恩呢?
He’s the reason we have any information.
有他 才有我们刚才那些资料
He’s also the reason you’re facing seven terrorists, not twelve.
有他 你们要对付的只剩七个 而不是十二个匪徒
He’s inside? Who is he?
他在里面?他是谁?
He might be a cop. We’re checking on that.
他也许是个警察 我们正在核实
One of yours? No, no way.
是你的人? 不 绝对不是
You smoke?
你抽烟吗?
Yeah.
对
Thanks.
谢谢
You don’t work for Nakatomi.
你不是中富公司的
And if you’re not one of them…
你也不是恐怖分子
I’m a cop from New York.
我是纽约警察
New York?
纽约?
Yeah.
对
Got invited to the Christmas party by mistake.
阴差阳错来参加这个晚会
Who knew?
没想到
Better than being caught with your pants down, huh?
总比光着屁股被抓到好
I’m John McClane.
我叫约翰·麦克莱恩
You’re?
你是…
Clay.
克雷
Bill Clay.
比尔·克雷
Know how to use a handgun, Bill?
知道怎么用手枪吗 比尔?
I spent a weekend at a combat ranch.
我曾在野战营过了一星期
That game with the guns that shoot red paint.
你知道那种 发射红色颜料球的枪吗?
Probably seems kind of stupid to you.
也许对你来说有点傻
Nope.
不
Time for the real thing, Bill.
要动真格的了 比尔
All you gotta do is pull the trigger.
扣下扳机就对了
Come on.
走吧
Put down the gun and give me my detonators.
把枪放下 把雷管还给我
Well, well, well…
看看是谁
Hans.
汉斯
Put it down now.
把枪放下 马上
That’s pretty tricky with that accent.
装出那种口音的确不简单
You oughta be on fucking TV with that accent.
你应该上电视表演
But what do you want with the detonators?
你要这些雷管想干什么?
I already used all the explosives.
我已经用光了所有炸药
Or did I?
是吗?
I’m going to count to three.
我只数到三
Yeah. Like you did with Takagi?
对了 就像对高木那样?
No bullets.
没有子弹
What do you think… I’m fuckin’ stupid, Hans?
你以为我很蠢吗 汉斯?
You were saying?