Sam, I’m begging you.
山姆 我求你了
Simon’s with the remote. I’ll tell him to swing by.
西蒙已经乘新闻车出去了 我让他先去看看
I won’t sit on this!
我不想让给西蒙!
This is my story! I’m going out there!
这是我的新闻 我马上就要去!
Look, Sam. Tell you what.
好啦 听着 山姆 我告诉你
You don’t give me a truck, I’ll steal a truck.
如果你不给我一辆车 我就去偷一辆
Give us a break, Thornburg. Eat it, Harvey!
嘿 少说两句 索伯
four, three, two,
闭嘴 哈维! 四 三 二…
one.
一
Harvey, we’re on the air.
哈维 已经开始直播了
Good evening. This is Harvey Johnson.
晚上好 我是哈维·强森
And I’m Gail Wallens. This is Nightline News at 10.
我是盖儿·华伦斯 现在是十点
Our top stories on this Christmas Eve…
新闻节目 首先播报要闻
Take truck number five and get outta here.
给你五号车 赶快滚蛋
He wasn’t lying about Marco. He’s down on the street.
他没骗人 马可躺在大街上
The other man was Heinrich
另一个是亨利
and his bag is missing.
他的包不见了
He had the detonator.
雷管在他那儿
Theo.
西奥
Theo.
西奥
We may have some problems. How’s our schedule?
我们有麻烦了 你的进展如何?
Three down, four to go.
开了三道 还有四道
Then don’t waste time
那就别浪费时间和我说话
talking to me.
我是洛杉矶警察局的鲍尔警官
This is Sergeant Al Powell
如果那个报警的人
of the LA Police Department. If the person who radioed for help
能收到这个频道
can hear me on this channel, acknowledge this transmission.
请你马上回话
I say again,
我再说一遍
if the person who radioed for help can hear me,
如果刚才报警的人能收到这个频道
acknowledge this transmission!
请你马上回话
I read you, pal. You the guy in the car?
我听到了 你就是开车的人?
What’s left of him.
那位差点完蛋的
Can you identify yourself?
你能说明身份吗?
Not now. Maybe later.
现在不行 以后再说
Listen fast. This is a party line. The neighbors got itchy trigger fingers.
仔细听着 频道上有其他人 他们都喜欢扣扳机
Here’s the deal. You got 30 or so hostages on the 30th floor.
情况如下 三十层有大约三十名人质
The leader’s name is Hans.
匪徒的头目叫汉斯
We have to shut him up. He’s telling them everything!
我们得让他闭嘴 他什么都说了
Let him. I’m waiting for the FBI.
别管他 我正等着联邦调查局
He can waste as much time as he likes
在那之前 随便他浪费时间
but we must find the bag, Fritz.
不过我们得找到那个背包
They have a freakin’ garsenal here.
弗里兹 去帮尤里
We must have the detonators.
我们必须夺回雷管
They got missiles and enough plastic explosives…
他们有导弹和自动武器
to orbit Arnold Schwarzenegger.
炸药多到能把阿诺德·施瓦辛格炸上天
They’re down to nine, counting the skydiver you met.
他们现在还剩九个 算上刚才那位空中飞人
These guys are mostly European judging by their clothing labels and…
这些人大多数是欧洲人 从他们的服装…
cigarettes.
和香烟品牌看得出来
They’re well financed and very slick.
他们手头富裕 非常专业
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道这些的?
I’ve seen enough phony IDs in my time…
我见过许多假证件
to recognize the ones they got must have cost a fortune.
他们的肯定花了不少钱
Add all that up, I don’t know what the fuck it means
总之 我不知道 这意味着什么
but you got some bad ass perpetrators and they’re here to stay.
但是你们在这儿遇到的 都是职业高手
I hear you, partner. LA’s finest are on it,
我明白了 老兄 洛杉矶警局的精锐就到了
so light ’em if you got ’em.
有时间就抽几支烟吧
Way ahead of you, partner.
早就点上了 老兄
So what do I call you?
我怎么叫你?
Call me…
叫我…
Roy.
罗伊
Listen up, Roy, if you think of anything else
听我说 罗伊 如果你漏了什么 千万别客气
don’t be shy, OK?
找一个安全的地方藏起来 其它的事我们来处理 清楚吗?
In the meantime, find a safe place and let us do ourjob.
交给你了 艾尔
They’re all yours, Al.
“一 二 三号锁解除”
Who’s talking to ’em?
谁在和他们谈判?
I am, sir. Sergeant Powell. Al Powell.
是我 长官 鲍尔警官 艾尔·鲍尔
Dwayne Robinson. What’s the deal? What do these pricks want?
杜恩·罗宾森 怎么回事? 这些混蛋想要什么?
If you mean the terrorists,
对那些恐怖分子 我们一无所知
we haven’t heard a peep from them.
他们什么也没说
Who have you been talking to?
那你刚才在和谁通话?
We don’t know. He won’t give us his name.
我也不清楚 他不想说他的名字
But he appears to be the one who phoned.
但应该就是报警的那个人
He’s killed one terrorist and claims he capped two others.
他杀了一名恐怖分子 而且他说还杀了另外两个
He claims?
他说?
Powell, has it occurred to you
鲍尔 你有没有想过…
he could be one of the terrorists…
是恐怖分子假扮来骗你?
or some nutcase in there?
或是什么疯子?
I don’t think so. In fact, I think he’s a cop,
我认为不是 长官 实际上我认为他是警察
maybe not LAPD, but he’s definitely a badge.
也许不是洛杉矶的 但必是一名警察
How do you know that? A hunch… things he said…
你怎么知道? 直觉 还有他说的话
like being able to spot a phony ID.
比如他能分辨假证件
Jesus Christ, Powell!
天啊 鲍尔!
He could be a bartender for all we know!
连酒吧的招待都会做!
TV’s here.
记者来了
Oh, shit.
真糟
I have a request.
我有个要求
What idiot put you in charge?
哪个笨蛋让你当老大?
You did.
就是你
When you murdered my boss. Now everybody’s looking to me.
你杀了我的老板 现在我最大
Personally, I’d pass on the job. I don’t enjoy being this close to you.
我并不想要这个责任 因为我不想这么靠近你
Go on.
说吧
We have a pregnant woman.
外面有一位怀孕的妇女
Relax. She’s not due for a couple of weeks…
放心 她还有几周才会生
but sitting on that rock isn’t doing her any good.
但是坐在地板上对她的背不好
So I would like permission to move her to an office with a sofa.
请你准许让她到 办公室的沙发上坐
No, but I’ll have a sofa brought out. Good enough?
我们可以把沙发搬出来 不是吗?
Good enough.
很好
And unless you like it messy, I’d start bringing us in groups to the bathroom.
如果你怕脏的话 最好开始让我们分组去上厕所
Yes. You’re right. It will be done.
对 你说的对 没问题
Was there something else?
还有别的事吗?
No, thank you.
没有 谢谢
Mr Takagi chose his people well, Mrs?
青木先生很会选人 你是…
Gennero.
吉奈萝
Ms Gennero.
吉奈萝小姐
We interrupt this program for a special bulletin.
我们中断节目 播出特别新闻报导
This is Richard Thornburg live from Century City.
理查·索伯在世纪城 为您现场报导
Tonight, Los Angeles has joined the sad and worldwide fraternity of cities
今晚 洛杉矶也成为…
whose only membership requirement…
遭受国际恐怖分子威胁的
is to suffer the anguish of international terrorism.
全球城市之列
Approximately two hours ago, an unidentified group of men…
大约两个小时以前 一群身份不详的恐怖分子
seized control of the Nakatomi building, sealing off all entrances and exits.
占领了中富大厦 封锁了所有入口和出口
All telephone lines have been cut and the only communication now possible
电话线全部被切断 现在唯一的通讯手段
has been through the use of CB communicators…
就是无线电对讲机
which the group brought with them.
显然是由恐怖分子带来的
According to official sources, the perpetrators of this building siege…
警方称占领这座大厦的暴徒…
Unit five, hold your position.
第五组 在主入口处待命
We got Charlie unit in position by the parking structure.
查理那一组在停车场…
Let me ask you… Does this stairway go up to the escalator?
我想问一下 这道楼梯是不是直通电梯?
Yeah. Tell them to go ahead.
对 告诉他们继续
What’s going on?
你们要干什么?
What’s it look like? We’re going in.
你看呢?我们要冲进去
Going in? That’s crazy!
冲进去! 你疯了吗?
There could be over 30 hostages in there for all we know.
上面可能有30名人质
We don’t know shit, Powell.
我们什么也不知道 鲍尔
If there’s hostages, how come there are no ransom demands?
如果有人质 为什么不提出赎金的数目?
If there’s terrorists in there, where’s their list of demands?
如果有恐怖分子 他们为什么不提出要求?
All we know is that somebody shot your car up.
我们只知道 有人向你的车开枪
It’s probably the same silly son of a bitch…
说不定就是
you’ve been talking to on that radio.
刚才和你通话的蠢货
Excuse me, sir,
对不起 长官!