我没有这密码!
You broke in here to access our computer?
你们闯进来就是为了电脑?
Any information you get, when they wake up in Tokyo, they’ll change it.
你们得到的任何资讯 明天早上都会被东京方面更改
You won’t be able to blackmail our executives…
你根本无法勒索我方高层 威胁或者敲诈…
Sit… down!
坐下!
Mr Takagi, I’m really not interested in your computer.
青木先生 我对你的电脑不感兴趣
But I need the code key
但是我需要密码
because I am interested in the $640 million…
我感兴趣的是你锁在金库里
in negotiable bearer bonds that you have locked in your vault…
价值6.4亿美元的可转让债券
and the computer controls the vault.
而金库受电脑控制
You want money?
你们只要钱
What kind of terrorists are you?
你们算什么恐怖分子
Who said we were terrorists?
谁说我们是恐怖分子
The bonds represent, at most,
这笔债券最多也只有
10 days’ operating capital for your parent organization.
您们财团十天的运作资金
It’s really no more than a temporary inconvenience.
小菜一盘
Now…
现在…
The code, please.
请说出密码
It’s useless to you. There are seven safeguards on our vault.
你有密码也没用 金库共有七道安全设施
The code key’s only one of them. You won’t get it open.
密码只是其中一道 你永远也打不开
Then there’s no reason not to tell it to us.
那您就更没有理由 不告诉我们了
I told you. It’s not over yet.
不出所料 还没完呢
It’s a very nice suit, Mr Takagi.
您的西装很漂亮 青木先生
It would be a shame to ruin it.
弄脏了会很可惜
I’m going to count to three.
我会从一数到三
There will not be a four.
绝不会有四
Give me the code.
说出密码
One,

two,

three… I don’t know it.
三 我说过了 我不知道
Get on ajet to Tokyo and ask the chairman.
坐飞机到东京去问社长吧
You’ll just have to kill me.
听我说 你只能杀了我
OK.
好吧
We do it the hard way.
看来只好费些力气了
Tony, dispose of that.
托尼 你来打扫这里
Karl, check on Heinrich up on the machine floor.
卡尔 你最好到设备层去 检查一下亨利的进展
Nothing.
没人
See to Heinrich.
去找亨利
Now…
现在…
you can break the code?
你能破解密码吗?
You didn’t bring me along for my charming personality.
你带我来只是因为我的 相貌英俊吗?
Argyle, tell me you heard the shots. You’re calling the police right now.
阿盖 希望你听到枪声 正在报警
Of course I’m still coming by later.
我当然会去找你
Sweetheart, have I ever lied to you?
宝贝 我以前骗过你吗?
My boss thinks I’m on my way to Vegas.
我的老板? 他还以为我去了赌城呢
Uli, get up on the pipes.
尤里 爬到管道上面去
Marco, you go through here.
马可 你到对面去
I’ll throw you the cord.
我把导线扔给你
Hans, we’re on the roof.
汉斯 我们在楼顶
Here.
接着
Uli.
抓到了 尤里
30 minutes to break the code,
破解密码需要三十分钟
two hours, two and a half hours for the five mechanicals, at the minimum.
五道机械锁则需要 至少两到两个半小时
The 7th lock, however, is out of my hands.
但是第七道锁 我也无法对付
I’m sorry?
你说什么?
The 7th lock… the electromagnetic seal.
第七道锁 是电磁密封装置
The circuits cannot be cut locally.
在这里面无法切断电路
Trust me.
相信我
Why the fuck didn’t you stop him, John?
你他妈的为什么不阻止他们 约翰
‘Cause then you’d be dead, too, asshole.
因为这样你也死定了 是吗?
Think, goddamn it! Think!
冷静 混蛋 冷静!
We’ve got a fire alarm.
楼内有火警警报
Call 911.
打911
Give them the guard’s name and cancel the alarm.
告诉他们警卫的名字 和消防密码 取消警报
Then disable the sys…
然后毁掉火警系统
Eddie, on what floor did the alarm go off?
艾迪 警报是哪一层发出的?
Shall we go?
我们能走了吗?
Yes.

Hello, baby. Come to Papa. Come on.
过来 宝贝 到爸爸这来
Come on, baby.
宝贝 过来
Come on, baby.
宝贝 宝贝 过来 宝贝!
Come on, baby. Come to Papa. I’ll kiss your fuckin’ Dalmatian.
到爸爸这来 让我亲亲你他妈的小狗
You stupid motherfuckers! No! No!
你们这些蠢货
Turn the fuckin’ truck around!
不! 把车头掉过来
The fire has been called off, my friend.
火警已经解除了 朋友
No one is coming to help you.
没人会来帮你的
You might as well come out and join the others.
你应该出来和大家在一起
I promise I won’t hurt you.
我保证绝不伤害你
Drop it, dickhead. It’s the police.
放下枪 白痴 我是警察
You won’t hurt me.
你不会伤害我
Yeah? Why not?
是吗? 为什么?
Because you’re a policeman.
因为你是警察
There are rules for policemen.
警察要遵守规定
Yeah, that’s what my captain keeps telling me.
对 我的上司也这么说
密码有效 一号锁解除
继续操作吗?
Bet your ass I wish to proceed.
大傻瓜 当然继续
Nine million terrorists in the world…
全世界有900万恐怖分子
and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.
我却杀了一个 脚比我妹妹还小的家伙
I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative.
我希望这是一次 职业的 有效的 合作性的接触
Not a lot to ask.
不要问的太多
Mr Takagi did not see it that way…
可惜 你们的青木先生不这样看
so he won’t be joining us for the rest of his life.
所以他的余生无法和大家在一起了
We can go any way you want it.
事态的发展是由你们决定的
You can walk out of here or be carried out…
你们可以走出去 也可以被抬出去
but have no illusions… we are in charge.
请不要心存幻想 我们是主宰者
So… decide now, each of you…
现在大家来决定吧
and please remember…
请记住…
we have left nothing to chance.
任何可能的情况我们都考虑到了
Get them back!
拿回来!
“Now I have a machine gun.”
“现在我有一支机关枪”
A security guard we missed?
是漏网的警卫?
They’re usually tired, old policemen. No, this is something else.
警卫都是吃养老金的胖老头 不 肯定另有他人
We have to do something, Hans.
我们必须采取措施 汉斯
Yes, we do.
是的 是的
Tell Karl his brother is dead. Tell him to come down.
告诉卡尔 他弟弟死了 叫他下来
Franco, Fritz, take the body upstairs and out of sight.
法兰柯 你和佛里把尸体抬到楼上
I don’t want the hostages to think too much.
我不要让人质乱想
I want blood!
我要报仇!
You’ll have it, but let Heinrich plant the detonators…
会有机会的! 不过先让亨利装好炸药
and Theo prepare the vault. After we call the police,
弄开金库 我们报警后
you can tear the building apart looking for this man…
到时你要把大楼拆了都行
but, until then, do not alter the plan!
在那之前 我们不能改变计划!
And if he alters it?
如果他改变我们的计划呢?
What do you think?
你认为是怎么回事?
Something’s wrong.
有些不对头
Cops?
也许
John. John?
是约翰 约翰?
He can fuck this up. What does he think he’s doing?
他会把一切都搞糟的! 他以为自己在干什么?
His job.
在工作
Bullshit. His job’s 3,000 miles away.
胡闹! 他的工作在三千英里之外
Without him, we still have a chance to get out of here.
没有他 我们还有机会离开这个地方
Tell that to Takagi.
去跟青木说吧
Mayday, anyone copying channel nine.
求救! 求救! 有人听到9号频道吗
Terrorists have seized the Nakatomi building and are holding 30 people hostage.
恐怖分子占领了中富大厦 劫持了至少三十名人质
I repeat. Unknown number of terrorists,
重复 恐怖分子人数不详
six or more armed with automatic weapons at Nakatomi Plaza,
六个或更多人 携有自动武器
Century City.
在中富大厦 世纪城
Where’s the best place to transmit?
哪里最适合发送信号?
The roof!
楼顶!
Go! Go!
快! 快!
It’s the same address as that fire signal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!