美国人都一样
This time, John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.
不过这次约翰·韦恩别想和格雷斯·凯丽一起出去看落日了
That was Gary Cooper, asshole.
应该是加里·库珀 笨蛋
Enough jokes.
玩笑开够了
You’d have made a pretty good cowboy yourself, Hans.
你自己也能成为好牛仔 汉斯
Oh, yes. What was it you said to me before?
是的 你以前对我是怎么说的
Yippee ki yay, motherfucker.
去你妈的 王八蛋
Holly!
荷莉
Happy trails, Hans.
旅途愉快 汉斯
I hope that’s not a hostage.
希望那不是一名人质
Over here. It’s a better angle.
那边的角度更好
Let’s give them a hand.
过去帮他们一把
Keep it going, now. Keep it going.
继续 现在继续
Come on. We’re going to miss it! OK. Hand me my notes!
快点 要错过了 把手稿递给我
What was it like in there? How did they treat you?
当时里面什么状况 他们如何对待你们的?
Al, this is my wife Holly.
这是我太太 荷莉
Holly Gennero.
荷莉·吉奈萝
Holly McClane.
荷莉·麦克莱恩
Hello, Holly.
你好 荷莉
You got yourself a good man.
你选了一个好丈夫
You take good care of him.
你要好好照顾他
McClane!
麦克莱恩
McClane, I want a debriefing!
麦克莱恩 我要听你的简报
You got some things to answer for, mister.
你必须回答一些问题 先生
Ellis’ murder, for one thing.
杀死艾利斯是一件
Property damage, interfering with police business.
财产损失 妨碍警方公务
Two of you go inside and see if there’s anybody else!
你们两个进去看看 还有没有别的人
No. This one’s with me.
这是自己人!
Mr McClane, Mr McClane!
麦克莱恩先生 麦克莱恩先生!
Now that it’s all over, after this incredible ordeal, what are your feelings?
一切都结束了 经过这些折磨 你有什么感想?
Well, well, well.
看谁来了
Merry Christmas, Argyle. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 阿盖 圣诞快乐
Did you get that?
你拍下来了?
If this is their idea of Christmas, I gotta be here for New Year’s.
如果这就是他们的圣诞节 我明年一定还来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!