I must drop out of this weather and land now,
必须利用最接近的跑道…
on the first accessible runway.
立即降落
Repeat. I’ve lost cabin pressure. Near-zero visibility.
重复 失去舱压 能见度几乎为零
I must drop out of the storm.
必须用最接近的跑道降落
I can land, but I must land now on the first outgoing runway.
我能着陆 必须用第一条起飞跑道着陆
Repeat. I cannot circle around to runway 1-5.
重复 无法再次盘旋至1-5号♥跑道
I’ll make you a deal, Marvin.
做个交易 马索
Show me out to those runways and I’ll get you a liner by that coat.
告诉我如何到达那些跑道 我给你衣服的垫肩
Repeat. I cannot circle around to runway 1-5.
重复 不能到1-5号♥跑道降落
Stand by, Falcon.
准备 秃鹰
Here, sir. He’s coming in from the ocean, sir.
他正从海洋那边飞来
A bullet has damaged my instruments.
仪表中弹了
I’m not sure of my bearings and…
方向不清
I must make a visual landing immediately.
必须立即降落
Do you copy, Eagle Nest?
收到了吗 鹰巢
Roger, Falcon.
收到 秃鹰
That would be 2-5 right.
是右面2-5号♥跑道
Make up your fucking mind.
快下决心
We are just up to our ass in terrorists again, John.
又遇到这帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
2-5 right, over.
右面25号♥ 完毕
2-5 right.
右面25号♥
I gotta quit smoking cigarettes.
我要戒烟了
Thank you for telling me, Eagle Nest.
多谢通知 鹰巢
But if you could show it to me as well, I would be grateful.
但最好能依我指示
I see the lights. They are directly in front of me.
我看见灯光 在我正前方
Reducing airspeed. Approaching runway.
降低速度 接近跑道
Wish me luck. Roger, Falcon.
祝我好运吧 收到 秃鹰
We copy. We’ll have you in five minutes.
收到 五分钟后接你
That’s right, asshole. We’ll have you in five minutes.
对极了 混♥蛋♥ 五分钟后接你
I see your lights. ETA 90 seconds.
看见灯光 90秒后到达
Come to papa, scumbag.
来爸爸这 人♥渣♥
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Not yet.
还没有
Suppose stay in your seat until the plane reaches the terminal.
飞机停靠前应留在座位
No frequent-flier mileage for you.
不给你飞行优♥惠♥
Who are you? A cop.
你是谁? 警♥察♥
A cop? Yeah, one of the good guys.
警♥察♥? 对 一个好人
And you’re a bad guy. Now I’ve got your sorry ass,
你是坏蛋 现在我逮到你了
I’m gonna trade it for my wife.
要用你交换我妻子
Sit down!
坐下
Where’d he go? In there.
他去哪了? 里面
Two months of planning,
2个月的周详计划
and you can’t anticipate one pendejo of a cop.
想不到跑出来一个傻冒警♥察♥搅局
Come on, General.
来吧 将军
Where is Colonel Stuart?
斯图尔特上校在哪儿
General! I’m all right.
将军 我没事
He said he was a policeman. I thought you had this place secured.
他说是警♥察♥ 我以为这里很安全
He went in the cockpit. He’s going to hell.
他进了机舱 他会去地狱
I assume it’s you, McClane.
我想是你 麦克莱恩
You’re quite a little soldier.
你真勇敢
You can consider this a military funeral!
这次就战死沙场吧
How many grenades we got? Three each!
我们有多少颗手榴弹? 每人3个
Use ’em!
用掉他们
Go!

You lucky fuck.
你真♥他♥妈♥好运
Fire trucks, sir.
消防车
Fall back to the church. Now!
立即返回♥教♥堂
Where’s the fuckin’ door?
门在哪儿
They’re getting a little nervous back there. In fact, so am I.
他们有点紧张 我也是
We’re over Washington. See if you can get any TV to settle ’em down.
我们在华府上空 给他们看电视
Works for me. I’ll…
我会觉得好过点…
Writing your acceptance speech for the video sleaze awards?
在写你的得奖感言吗?
Try Pulitzer.
普立兹奖
Ladies and gentlemen, while waiting to land,
各位乘客 在等候降落时
we are turning on local Washington TV. The sound is on channel three.
我们可收看本地电视节目 3频道
Please, sir, we may land at any moment.
请回座 先生 我们随时会降落
If you’ll take your seat…
请你返回坐位
I’m gonna be sick, excuse me.
我想呕 对不起
Sir, the seat-belt light is on.
安全灯亮了
Moron.
白♥痴♥
This is Richard Thornberg. Put me through to Ruben.
我是理查德·索恩贝格 给我接鲁宾
He’s about to go live.
他就要现场直播了
I know he is. That’s why I need him.
我知道 因此才要找他
You’ll have to hold on…
你要等等
Put me through, Celia, or start typing your resume?
接过去 西利亚 否则辞退你
He took a round in his shoulder.
但他受了伤 肩部中枪
I got one more of their guys. That’s six they lost all together.
他们又有一个死了 共损失6人
If we knew how many they had, we could get excited,
你知道他们一共有多少人吗
but if they got 50 guys, it’s a little early to break out champagne.
也许他们有50人 别高兴过早
We appreciate your effort, but we don’t need a loose cannon on this thing.
多谢你的努力 但我们不需要你帮倒忙
What if they crash another plane in retaliation for your stunt?
他们会坠毁另一架飞机来报复你所干的
They can’t do that right now, right, Barnes?
他们现在不会的 对吗巴恩斯
And if I’d grabbed Esperanza, this’d be over now.
而且 只要我抢到拉姆就一了百了
Maybe they’re more creative than you think.
也许他们比你想像中聪明
At least I’m thinking, goddamn it.
至少我有动脑筋
We’re here to jerk off that cocksucker until he tries to take off. Period!
听着 我们会阻止他飞走
You’re the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你出现的不合时宜
The story of my life.
这就是我的生活
Major. Pentagon situation room, sir.
少校 五角大楼评估办公室找您
Pentagon. I’ll take it in here. Thank you, Telford.
我带他们来这里 谢谢你 德福
You men come with me.
你们跟我来
McClane. Yeah, Barnes.
麦克莱恩 怎样 巴恩斯
You said those guys showed up right away? Yeah.
你说那些人刚在那儿出现 对
So that must mean they’re on the field or close.
那他们很接近这儿了
I think I know where. Come here, let me show you something.
我知道是哪里 来 给你看点东西
These are the old plans with the longer runways. That’s 12 years ago.
这些是兴建更长跑道的旧草图 12年前的
Looks like they’ve modified the site, moved Tra-Con phones, ILS,
似乎在此基础上作过些改变
all the underground stuff, so they could handle drainage.
这样他们就能控制所有的地下管道系统
If I’m right, all of it would run along the airport property…
地下管道通往机场所有的建筑
and go right past this neighbourhood.
并从右边穿越临近区域
Somebody ought to get their ass kicked for this mess.
有人要为这糟糕的情形买♥♥单
Unfortunately, there isn’t anyone we can blame for the weather.
但天气的事真是难说
Yeah? What about that porker, Willard Scott?
是吗? 我该坐巴士
I should have taken the bus.
我应该乘坐公共汽车
At least they can pull over for food and gas.
至少公共汽车会停下来吃饭加油
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yes?
什么事
I was just wondering. This flight originally was supposed to be five and a half hours.
我刚才在想 这机原定飞五个半小时
Do we have enough fuel to keep circling like this?
飞机有足够的油盘旋这么久吗?
Of course. They anticipate little problems like this.
他们已预计到这种事
We looked at 12 fucking houses, and we’re no where.
我们找过12间屋子也没发现
This is our last possibility.
这是最后的可能了
Over here there’s an old church.
那边有间旧教堂
Let’s go.
走吧
Wait.
等等
There’s the church over there.
是教堂了 就那边
Could be a sentry.
可能是放哨的
He could just be out for a walk.
也许只是出来散步
Then why is he going over his own footsteps?
那为何他走来走去?
Come on.

All right. Just stay here and get ready to call the marines.
你留下来去通知海军
I thought they were the army.
我以为他们是陆军
Who gives a fuck? Just be ready.
管他呢 你去准备
Not now.
怎么现在响
Lorenzo, it’s Barnes.
洛伦索 是巴恩斯
Where the hell are you? Where’s McClane?
你去了哪儿 麦克莱恩呢?
With me, at the community church, to the west of the airport.
他跟我一起 在机场西面的教堂
You where? Goddamn it. You crazy idiot, why didn’t…
那儿 你个疯痴 你何不…
This must be their operations base.
这是他们的基地
Shut up and get your ass here! Move it!
闭嘴 立即赶来吧 快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!