Now you’re gonna pay the penalty.
现在你要付出代价
I got five dead officers, Colonel Stuart.
死了5个人 斯图尔特上校
Isn’t that penalty enough?
还不够吗?
McClane, you keep out of this. You’ve been a pain…
麦克莱恩 别管闲事 你一直…
McClane.
麦克莱恩
John McClane.
约翰·麦克莱恩
The policeman hero who saved the Nakatomi hostages.
勇救人♥质♥的警官英雄
I read about you in People magazine.
我在”名人”杂♥志♥见过你
You seemed out of your league on Nightline.
你似乎有点过界了吧
Colonel, blow me. How much drug money is Esperanza paying you to turn traitor?
上校 拉姆给你多少钱让你叛国
Cardinal Richelieu said it best:
红衣主教黎塞留说得好
“Treason is merely a matter of dates.”
“背叛不过是时间问题”
This country’s got to learn it can’t keep cutting the legs off of men like Esperanza.
这个国家应该学会明白不能再阻止拉姆…
Men who have the guts to stand up against communist aggression.
一个真正有胆量站起来反对共♥产♥主义的人
Lesson one starts with killing policemen?
第一课是从杀♥警♥官开始?
What’s lesson two, the neutron bomb?
第二课是什么 原♥子♥弹♥?
No. I think we can find something in-between.
不 我认为可以是两者之间的东西
Watch this.
看着吧
Give me a flight number. One that’s low on fuel.
给我航♥班♥号♥码 要快没油的
Windsor 1♥1♥4♥. Transatlantic from London.
温莎1♥1♥4♥ 从伦敦飞来
Fuel tank’s dry as a martini.
油箱已干得见底
Activate the ILS landing system, but recalibrate sea level.
开动导航系统
Minus 200 feet.
把海平面降低60米
Jesus. They’ve reset ground level, minus 200 feet.
天 他们把海平面降低了60米
Windsor flight 1♥1♥4♥. This is Dallas approach.
温莎1♥1♥4♥号♥ 这是达拉斯控制塔
Do you copy?
收到了吗
Dallas approach, this is Windsor 1♥1♥4♥.
杜莱 这是温莎1♥1♥4♥
Where the devil have you been?
你们到底怎么了
Windsor 1♥1♥4♥. We’ve been right here all along, old buddy.
温莎1♥1♥4♥ 我们一直在努力
Our systems only came back on line just very second.
我们的系统刚刚修复
Windsor 1♥1♥4♥, you are cleared for ILS approach, runway two-niner.
温莎1♥1♥4♥ 你可以使用仪表着陆系统在2-9跑道降落
Contact Dallas at the outer marker.
请在到达外指点标后联♥系♥我们
Jesus Christ, he’s gonna crash the plane.
天 他要让飞机撞毁
Roger, approach, and about time.
收到 正是时候
I’ve got 230 people up here flying on petrol fumes.
机上有230人 燃油已用尽
Roger, 1♥1♥4♥. Understand. Calibrate Dallas…
收到 1♥1♥4♥ 明白你的处境 祝贺达拉斯…
Jesus. They’ll fly right into the concrete.
老天 他们会撞进混凝土里
Son of a bitch!
个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Why are they listening to him?
他们为什么会听他的指令
It’s our frequency. Why shouldn’t they?
因为这是我们的通讯频率 不应该吗
Dallas, this is windsor 1♥1♥4♥…
达拉斯 这是温莎1♥1♥4♥…
Barnes. This is Dallas tower. We have radar contact…
巴恩斯 我们用雷达联络
Give me your coat.
把你的外衣给我
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
Whatever I can.
尽我所能
Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve started our descent.
各位乘客 我们开始下降
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we all’ll be on the ground in a few minutes.
抱歉给各位带来的不便 飞机很快便会着陆
Please keep your seat belts on.
请系上安全带
Not to worry, we’ve made arrangements for your next flight, so you won’t miss it.
别担心 我们已替你安排转机
Thank you.
谢谢
In your seat, please. Come on, in your seat.
请坐好 来 请坐好
We’re just like British Rail, love.
我们就像英国铁路
We may be late, but we get you there.
也许会迟到 但一定会到达
Don’t worry.
别担心
Good luck, McClane!
祝你好运 麦克莱恩
Dallas, this is Windsor 1♥1♥4♥, inside the outer marker.
温莎1♥1♥4♥已进入引导航道
Roger, 1♥1♥4♥. This is Dallas tower. We have radar contact and show you on ILS.
收到 1♥1♥4♥ 仪表雷达上已经看到你了
You’re in the glide path and looking good.
你们看来降落很顺利
There’s somebody out there!
那儿有人
It’s McClane.
是麦克莱恩
Christ.
老天爷
Approach flaps.
打开阻力板
Approach speed 140.
速度接近140
Altitude 1,000 feet.
高度1000英尺
800, guys. You’re only at 800 feet.
800英尺 你们的高度只有800英尺
Fire and rescue. Roll everything onto runway two-niner.
消防救援队 立即火速赶去29号♥跑道
Ref speed plus 20.
速度加快20
600 feet.
600英尺
Looking good, Windsor.
做得好 温莎
Watch it. 30-knot crosswinds and the runway is icy.
小心 横切风速30节 跑道有积雪
Attaboy. We’ve gotcha.
好小子 我们骗到你了
Pull it up!
升高
Jesus!

We’ve gotcha.
我们骗到你了
God.

Motherfucker.
畜生
He is a fucker.
个禽兽
That concludes our object lesson for this evening.
今晚的课到此为止
If the 747 we requested is ready on time…
如果我们要的747能准时备妥
and General Esperanza’s plane arrives unmolested,
拉姆将军不受骚扰
further lessons can be avoided.
那下一课可免
Out.
完毕
We got no sign of survivors. It’s a goddamn nightmare.
找不到生还者 简直是噩梦
Barnes!
巴恩斯
We’ve got to warn those planes…
我们要警告其它飞机
there’s a lunatic pretending he’s the tower.
有个精神病在伪装控制塔
Get me on the air.
我们要发出讯息
How?
怎么发
You figure it out!
你想办法
Here’s the manifest.
这是乘客名单
McClane, I know how you must feel.
麦克莱恩 我明白你的感受
I wanted to help those people tonight.
我就是想帮帮那些人
I was pretty goddamn useless.
我真是没用
We called the government for help.
我已要求政♥府♥来援助
They’re gonna send in a Special army unit.
他们会派特种部队来
A counterterrorist team.
一支反恐部队
Your wife’s plane…
你妻子乘的飞机
They’re still broadcasting, even though we can’t answer.
他们仍在呼叫 而我们不能回应
They’re gonna run out of fuel in 90 minutes.
他们会在90分种后用完燃油
Listen, Dick. That is your name?
听着 混球 那就是你的名字
Dick. If you’re gonna continue to get this close, could you switch after shaves?
混球 你要靠近的话 最好换种刮胡水
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Stronger mouthwash might be nice.
强力漱口水也是不错的
Sam Coleman is reporting live from the accident.
我是科尔曼 在意外现场报导
Colonel, they’ve done everything we’ve anticipated… so far.
上校 目前一切都如你所料
But still there has been no official word authority.
官方仍然没发表言论
Meanwhile despite the fact that only one runway has been closed due to the tragedy,
除了一条跑道因撞机封闭外
several dozen airliners are visible, endlessly circling the field.
还看见空中数十架飞机在盘旋
Other reports say there had been trouble in the tower, and that may have contributed to it.
有消息说撞机前控制塔已有异常
With weather conditions worsening,
只有一点能肯定
the problem here and in the sky above us will grow.
随着天气继续恶化 情况将会更糟糕
I’m Samantha Coleman at Dallas International Airport.
萨曼莎·科尔曼在达拉斯国际机场报导
Victor.
维克多 维克多
Yeah, what’s up?
什么事
Did you pack the radio mikes from the shoot or you put thme carry on?
无线电随身带着吗
You crazy? I wouldn’t let those assholes check ’em in!
你疯了吗? 怎能能放在托运行李里呢
I love you.
我爱你
Give me one of the receivers.
给我接收器
Can you tune into the cockpit frequency?
能转到驾驶舱的频率吗
Yeah. Why?
可以 为什么
I wanna hear what’s going on.
我想听一下是怎么回事?
Should be right here on our band.
应该可以接收到
Nothing.
没声音
You said it would work. Is it working or not working?
你说它可能工作 究竟行不行
It is working, but it’s…
是可以 但
all I’m getting is some kind of airport beacon.
只收到一些机场的指示讯号♥
It’s weird.
真怪
It’s like the tower isn’t there.
好像控制塔根本不存在似的
Stay on it.
继续听
Let me know when there is something there.
有发现就告诉我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!