The terrorists promise more bloodshed unless their demands are met.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥声称会以牙还牙
Now that the Special army commandos have arrived at the airport,
特种部队已抵达机场
the likelihood of a full-scale battle is dangerously close.
一场恶斗即将展开
That stupid, arrogant son of a bitch. It’s all over the airport.
到处都是索恩博格的报道 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的自以为是的蠢货
300 people have died…
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已造成300人死亡
and unfortunately, they may not be the last.
他们不会是最后的牺牲者
The horrifying fact is that no one is safe,
所有在机场范围内的人都危险
either in the planes above Dallas or in the terminal below.
不论是在飞机里的 还是在候机厅里的
The threat of a higher body count at the airport hangs over the heads of everyone,
越来越多的死伤将会出现
and the holiday season of peace and love has become a nightmare.
把节日罩上一层恐怖气氛
Listen up, all units. I want you to converge on hangar 11, all sides.
听着 立即包围11号♥机库 四面包围
This car, McClane. Get in!
上车 麦克莱恩
When the city blue show up with their backup, they’ll pick up the pieces.
后援赶到时 他们就知道厉害
Move out!
马上去
McClane, say hi to my brother Vito.
麦克莱恩 跟我弟弟打个招呼 维托
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Goddamn it to hell!
去他妈的 去死吧
Move that piece of shit.
移开那东西
Will you move that goddamn piece of shit out of here?
妈的 把那鬼东西移开
Vito, get the fuck out of the car and get your ass in gear and help me!
维托 下车来帮我吧
Will you move that…
立即移开那部车 否则
Hey, Coleman!
科尔曼
Hey, Coleman! Hi.
喂 科尔曼
but at least the truth is not among the hostages…
但至少真♥相♥应该有更多人知道
because I, Richard Thornberg, just happened to be here
因为我正身处如此险境
to put his life and talent on the line for humanity and country.
为公众和国家奉献生命和才智
If this should be my final broadcast…
假如这是我最后一次广播…
Amen to that, Dick.
去死吧 迪克
Dick? We’re live, Dick. Where are you now?
迪克 我们在直播 你在哪里?
Truck lights approaching, sir. They’re here, right on schedule.
有货车驶来 准时到达
The hangar door, open it.
车♥库♥的门 打开它
Clockwork.
容易
Jeez, you give me this story, and I’ll have your baby.
天 你要我做什么也行
Not the kind of ride I’m looking for.
我没打算坐这种车
Colonel, if I may say so, you are some piece of work.
上校 你真是了不起
Thank you, Major. You’re not so bad yourself.
多谢 少校 你也不坏
Congratulations on your escape, sir.
恭喜你逃出 长官
Thank you, Major.
多谢 少校
You should save them until we are all safe.
你我安全了再说吧
Sir.
是的 长官
My congratulations, gentlemen. You’ve won a victory for our way of life,
恭喜 各位 你们打了场胜仗
my pride, my admiration, and a kick-ass vacation.
我会给你们一次愉快的假期
Now, get on board.
现在上机吧
Ride too rough, cowboy? I don’t like to fly.
牛仔哥 晕机了? 我不喜欢坐飞机
So why are you here? I don’t like to lose either.
那你上来干什么? 我也不喜欢输
I don’t know about you, but I’ve seen enough snow to last me a lifetime.
我已厌倦了冰天雪地
You don’t get much of that in the tropics, Major.
热带地方不下雪 少校
For you gentlemen, we’ll import it.
为了你 我们可进口一些
Shit. They left the hangar.
妈的 他们已离开机库
Right there. Get that.
那边 那边 拍那个
Now what? Get in front of them, take it down.
好了 现在如何 赶在他们前面
Block their path so they can’t get out.
挡住他们 别让他们离开
I’m not playing chicken with a 200-ton plane!
我不跟200吨♥的飞机玩花活
I’m crazy, but ain’t that crazy! Forget it.
我是疯 但还没疯到那种程度
Dallas, this is Northeast 140, request clearance on…
达拉斯 这是东北140 请求批准降落
That’s Holly’s plane.
是荷莉的飞机
Repeat, request emergency clearance.
重复 请求批准紧急降落
I know you won’t answer but you better listen.
我知道你们不会回答 但听清楚
We’re down to fumes and we have to land.
燃料见底了 我们必须着陆
In five minutes, we’re coming in.
5分钟后进场
That’s my wife’s plane. Take it fuckin’ down!
那是我老婆的飞机
I’m not getting in front of that plane.
我不要飞在那飞机的前面
How about gettin’ over top of it?
那在它上面如何?
This is the captain. Your attention.
各位乘客请注意
We have no choice but to attempt an emergency landing.
我们必须作紧急降落
Fasten your seat belts and assume crash positions,
请扣好安全带
as instructed by your cabin attendants.
听机舱人员指示
Let’s have the emergency check list.
我们作好紧急安排吧
Attention, all air traffic in Dallas area.
其它的航机请注意…
This is Northeast 140. We are attempting an emergency landing.
这是东北140 我们要紧急降落
I don’t wanna die.
我不想死
I’m sorry.
对不起
God!
上帝救我
Hang on! What are you doing?
天 你做什么
You wanted a story. Nice and easy, boys.
你想要独家新闻? 很简单
Get me in low. Right.
别高调报道我 好的
Bring me down.
放我下去
You’ll get yourself killed. Get back inside.
你会送死 回来
Bring it in low. Keep over the wing.
放低一点 在机翼上面
Lower.
低点
John, what the fuck are you doin’ out on the wing of this plane?
约翰 你在机翼上干什么?
Damn!
妈的
There’s something wrong.
有点不对劲
The ailerons. We can’t take off.
机翼 我们不能起飞
It’s McClane again.
又是麦克莱恩
Son of a bitch!
那狗♥杂♥种♥
I’ll do him.
我去收拾他
This time, do it right.
这次别出错
Just get us in the air, General. You’re the only man who can do it.
你是唯一能做到的人 将军
Don’t shoot. That wing is fully fuelled.
别开枪 机翼里都是油
Too bad, McClane. I kinda liked you.
真糟 麦克莱恩 我有点喜欢你
I got enough friends.
我的朋友已够多了
Ok, McClane.
好吧 麦
Time for the main event.
是好戏上场的时候了
You motherfucker!
这是替温莎1♥1♥4♥复仇的
How’s it goin’?
如何?
Happy landings, asshole!
好好着陆吧 混♥蛋♥
Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.
再见
Holly!
荷莉
Here’s your fuckin’ landing light.
这是你的导航灯
Look!
看
Look, ok, I see it, I see it.
好了 我看见了 我看见了
They used the fuckin’ fire to see.
他们用火焰做参照物
They can all do that. Let’s tell ’em.
所有飞机都可以这样做 告诉他们
They already know. Listen.
他们已知道了
They’re using the fire trail as a guide.
我们将以火光作为指引
If they can do it, so can we.
他们做得到 我们也可以
Any landing you can walk away from is a good one, great.
安全降落真是了不起
Jump.
跳
Right, that’s it.
来吧 对了
Holly!
荷莉
Holly!
荷莉
Holly!
荷莉
Oh, God. Oh, baby.
我的宝贝
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
我以为再见不到你
That’s what I thought about you.
我也这样以为
I love you so much.
太爱你了
They told me there were terrorists at the airport.
他们说机场有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah. I heard that, too.
对 我也听说了
God, that’s beautiful.
天 真美
Yup. It sure is.
对 当然了
I love you so much.
我好爱你
John,
约翰
why does this keep happening to us?
为何这种事总发生在我们身上?
Let’s go home.
我们回家吧
Let’s get out of here, guys.
我们离开吧
Somebody help me, please.
谁来帮帮我
Honey, help me up here, please.
请你帮帮我 好吗?
Asshole!
衰人
Hey, officer, come on!
警官 来 上来