Hey, wow, yo! False alarm. Hold it! It’s Ok,
喂 等等 别拖
I’m here. Here we are. It’s all right.
我来了 没问题了
Set it down, nice and easy, hum?
慢慢放下来
Yeah, sure. At the impound.
行 那是当然 不过要在扣押存放处
Next time, read the sign.
下次看看路牌
You don’t understand.
不 你没搞清楚
I’m here to meet my wife’s plane.
我是来接我老婆的飞机
You gotta let me have this car.
你把车还给我好吗?
Sure. Tomorrow, 8.00 to 4.00. Pay 40 bucks, we give it back.
明早8点至下午4点 交40元罚款就可以取回
Don’t write it up!
别 别开罚单
Come on, man. This is my mother-in-law’s car.
这是我丈母娘的车
She’s already mad at me cos I’m not a dentist.
她已经嫌我不是个牙医了
Look, I’m a cop. LAPD. How about a little teach experience?
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥ 不如给点口头警告算了?
I was in LA once. Hated it.
我去过洛杉矶 讨厌那个地方
I can understand. I don’t like it much…
理解 其实我也不喜欢洛杉矶
That’s a plastic fender up there. Take it easy!
那就是块塑胶档板 轻点
Cut me some slack, will you?
别那么认真行吗?
I was a cop in New York City. I only moved to LA…
我曾在纽约当警♥察♥ 后来搬到洛杉矶
cos my wife took a job there. Come on, what do you say?
是因为我妻子在那儿找到份工作
Here we are, Washington, DC, the heart of democracy.
你瞧咱们在首都 这里是民♥主♥中心
One hand washes the other. Come on, man. It’s Christmas.
要互相帮助 过圣诞节呢 算了吧
So ask Santa Claus to give you another car.
叫圣诞老人送你辆车子吧
Merry Christmas, pal.
圣诞快乐 朋友
It’s all yours, Murray.
交给你了 默里
You got it, Bill.
放心吧 比尔
Son of a bitch.
小样儿的
You go ahead.
你先请
Hi. Where are the telephones?
请问 公用电♥话♥在哪儿?
Right over there. Thank you.
在那边 谢谢
Leonard Adkins has a story that grows hotter by the minute.
伦纳德·阿德金斯有最新的热门消息
Security was tight today at Escalan airport in Valverde,
瓦维特国的机场今日保卫森严
where it is reported that deposed general, Ram Esperanza,
被免职的拉姆·埃斯佩兰萨将军
will be delivered for extradition to the United States.
将被引渡到美国
Only two years ago, the general led his country’s army against communist insurgents.
两年前 拉姆将军在美国金钱的帮助和建议下
A campaign fought with American money and advisers.
用本国♥军♥队镇♥压♥国内共♥产♥主义起义
Esperanza’s fall from power caused ripples not only in his country’s recent election,
当五角大楼以违反国会禁令出♥售♥武器给拉姆
but closer to home as well. When Pentagon officials were charged with…
被正式起诉时 拉姆很快失势
supplying him with weapons, despite the Congressional ban.
这不但影响到近期的选举 也影响到了他的家庭
Evidence that Esperanza’s forces violated the neutrality of neighbouring countries…
有证据显示拉姆使用国会基金暴♥力♥干涉别国的中立
made Congress withhold funds. Funds which Esperanza is accused of replacing by…
同时拉姆也被指责用国会基金从事可♥卡♥因♥走私
going into cocaine smuggling. Although Esperanza was removed as commander in chief this year,
虽然今年拉姆被免去总司令的职务
the agreement to extradite him was only reached untill yesterday.
但引渡他受审的协议昨天才达成
Washington insiders say it’s a phone call made it happen, a phone call from a…
华府消息称是一个来自… 的电♥话♥
All right, all right!
好了 好了
If I could find a phone, I’d call you, whoever you are.
我找到电♥话♥就打给你 不管你是谁
Excuse me. I can’t…
对不起 我不能…
This is Lieutenant McClane. Somebody beep me?
我是麦克莱恩 有人传呼我吗?
I’d like to think I’m somebody.
我就是那个人
Honey! What are you doing? Where are you? Did you land yet?
老婆 你在干嘛呢 在哪儿 降落了吗?
Honey, it’s the nineties, remember?
现在是九十年代 记得吗?
Microchips, microwaves, faxes, air phones.
微芯片 微波 传真 卫星电♥话♥
As far as I’m concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza.
对 我自巍然不动
Listen now, we’re gonna be about half an hour late landing.
我们会延误半小时降落
I just wanted to let you know. The kids OK?
我是告诉你一下 孩子好吗?
They’re about to lose their minds from all the sugar your parents are giving them.
他们快被你父母的糖弄疯了
Did Mom give you a hard time about borrowing her car?
妈借车给你时有为难你吗?
No. Not yet.
不 还没有
Listen, honey, when you land, can we just rent a car,
你下机时 不如我们租辆车子
check into a hotel, leave the kids with your parents?
把孩子留在父母那 我们住旅店
Order some room service, a bottle of champagne? What do you say?
订个房♥间 点瓶香槟 怎么样?
You’re on, Lieutenant.
一言为定
I’ll see you in half an hour, honey. I love you. Bye.
半小时后见 爱你
Isn’t technology wonderful?
科技真奇妙不是吗
My husband doesn’t think so. I do.
我丈夫不这么认为 我觉得是
I used to carry around those awful Mace things.
我以前常带着这种砖头到处走
Now…
现在…
I zap any bastard that screws with me.
我电那些惹我的家伙
I tried it on my little dog.
我用家里的小狗试过
Poor thing limped for a week.
可怜的小东西跛了一周
Excuse me.
对不起
You look really familiar to me.
你看着很脸熟
I get that a lot. I’ve been on TV.
很理解 因为我上过电视
Yeah. Me too.
对 我也是
Grab the tools, will you?
拿工具 去吧
You got it.
好的
This is Amy Nichole, live from Escalan airport,
免职的拉姆将军
where deposed general, Ram Esperanza, has just arrived under heavy guard.
在严密保安下抵达机场
Strangely the deposed dictator’s mood seems jubilant.
奇怪的是 这个独♥裁♥者看起来心情不错
He is smiling and waving to the crowd, like a man running for political office.
他象名政客那样 对着群众微笑及挥手
Thousands of political prisoners, including the new president.
过去十年有数千政♥治♥犯
And there’s no doubt he still has some ardent supporters, both here and abroad.
包括新总统 不论国内国外他仍有支持者
Rumours abound on Capitol Hill that there were…
有传言说有另一个
Yeah?
什么事?
Sorry to bother you, Sir. We’re checking our equipment.
抱歉打扰你 我们要检查设备
Any problems with the conduit line?
后院的电线有问题吗?
Do you know anything about that.
你知道吗
Would you mind if we take a look?
介意我们看看吗
Help yourself.
你自便吧
It don’t seem right somehow, closing down this church.
关闭这教堂似乎不妥
The parish is gonna keep on using it, but it won’t be the same.
我知道教区会继续使用它
Been here a lot of years, and I’ve been right here with it.
这儿已有很多年历史 我一直在这
Yeah, I kind of feel like a piece of me is dying with this church.
象是要和教堂一起老死似的
You’re right about that.
你说得对
cocaine, smuggling and bribing government officials.
贩毒 走私和收买♥♥政♥府♥官员
He certainly doesn’t show it,
他掩饰得很高明 但…
but no matter how high his spirits,
不管他多轻松 也掩盖不了
they can’t hide the fact that the US war on drugs has taken its first prisoner.
美国毒品战令他成为阶下囚的事实
This is Buckwheat. The clubhouse is open.
这是巴克威特 会所已开放
Here at Dallas, the men from the Justice Department
在杜利机场 司法部的人员…
wait to handcuff the man who symbolises the enemy in America’s fight against cocaine.
等着把这个人绳之以法
That battle may be almost won, but the war is still in doubt.
这场毒品之战仍会打下去
Samantha Coleman, WNTW, for Night-Time News.
萨曼莎·科尔曼 WNTW 晚间新闻
Roger that, Colonel. Out.
收到 上校 通话完毕
That was the Colonel.
那是上校
Everyone’s in position.
大家各就各位了
How’s the weather?
天气怎样?
We got flurries all along the Virginia coast.
到处是雪
New storm front coming in from the northeast.
东北有暴风雨
God loves the infantry.
上帝保佑步兵团
Amen.
阿门
Carry out your assignments.
继续你们的任务
15.51. Mark.
15点51分 对时
Check.
对好了
It’s cold out there, man!
外面很冷
I stomped my feet for five minutes.
我跺了五分钟脚
Yeah, yeah.
当然 当然
Two cappuccinos. Make it fast.
两杯咖啡 快点
Excuse me, officers.
对不起 警官
This may sound like a wild-goose chase, but I think I saw…
听来似乎很无聊 但我刚看见
Saw what?
看见什么?
Elvis. Elvis Presley.
猫王
Fucking tourists. Ought to be a law. Can I get you something else?
游客也应该守法 还要点什么?
Excuse me, sir. There’s a lot of you from the Justice Department here.
打扰一下 司法部今天有很多人来
Is there any particular reason for that?
有什么特别理由吗?
Just routine.
只是例行公事
Just routine? Yes.
只是例行公事? 是
Any comment, sir?
有什么想说的?
Errr, no. Not right now, thank you.
没有 谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thanks.
多谢 先生们
That’s Colonel Stuart over there.
那边是斯图尔特上校

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!