Japan is a bug waiting to be squashed…
日本鬼子我把它当球玩…
…and the West will shake with fear.
西方世界就等着尿裤子吧
But the Americans will send nuclear warheads.
但美国人会发射核弹
Icarus will swat them from the sky.
伊卡鲁斯会给它们迎头痛击
You will destroy us.
你会害死我们
You would kill your own son?
你会杀你亲生儿子?
The son I knew died long ago.
我的乖儿子早就死了
Father… you disappoint me.
爸爸…你让我失望
Caution. Caution.
警告 警告
Manual. Up!
手动驾驶 爬高!
Manual.
手动驾驶
Up! Up! Caution.
给我起来! 警告
Manual. Come on!
手动驾驶 求你了!
Okay, guys.
好了
Okay.
好了
I got it.
搞掂
My, my. You get around. Let’s see your gun.
啧啧 找你还真不容易 把枪拿出来
Left hand.
用左手
That’s it.
是了
That’s it.
是了
Now drop it.
丢下
Looks like your friends have bailed.
你已经是众叛亲离了
Push on autopilot.
打开自动驾驶
Come on.
快啊
That’s it. Good girl.
就这样 小朋友乖
Well, drowning you didn’t seem to work.
嗯 水性不错嘛
I’ll have to try something more to the point.
看来我得费点功夫
One thousand meters and closing.
还有1000米远 越来越近了
I can read your every move.
你这是班门弄斧
Read this.
看刀
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
Look, parachutes for the both of us.
看 我们的降落伞
Not anymore.
我的降落伞
You see, Mr. Bond, you can’t kill my dreams.
要知道 邦德先生 你玩不死我
But my dreams can kill you.
我就玩死你
Time to face destiny.
面对命运吧
Time to face gravity.
面对地心引力吧
I think I broke her heart.
我想我伤透了她的心
Looks like we’re going down together.
看来我们要结伴去天堂了
Not yet.
没那么快
Get the back open. Okay.
打开后舱门 好
Come on!
快!
Come on. I told you I was a jinx.
快 我说了我是剋夫的命
I should have warned you…
其实…
…my relationships don’t last either.
大家彼此彼此
At least we’re gonna die rich.
至少我们有个风光大葬
Come on. Come on, come on. Come on.
快 快 快
Come on.

Now…
现在…
…you said something about going down together?
还想去天堂吗?
James.
詹姆斯
Moneypenny.
蒙尼潘妮
Oh, James.
噢 詹姆斯
Moneypenny?
蒙尼潘妮?
I was just testing it out.
我在测试
It’s rather hard, isn’t it?
“硬”件还不完善 是不是?
Yes. Very.
不 “硬”就一个字!
Wait, don’t pull it out. I’m not finished with it yet.
不要 不要拿出来嘛 我还没玩够呢
See? It’s a perfect fit.
瞧? 大小正好合适
Leave it in. It’s gotta come out sooner or later.
留在里面 早晚都要出来的
No, leave it in, please. Few more minutes?
不要 留在里面 求你了 再多几分钟好不好?
We really have to get these back.
国有财产要缴公
Still the good guys, huh?
学雷锋拾金不昧 啊?
I’m still not quite sure how good you are.
那你告诉雷锋叔叔你乖不乖
I am so good.
我会象兔子一样乖
Especially when you’re bad.
我看你象只发♥情♥的母猫一样骚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!