Yes.
是的
Did you find out who betrayed you in North Korea?
知道是谁在北♥韩♥出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
Only a matter of time.
迟早的事
You never thought of looking inside your own organization?
就没想过是内鬼所为?
She was right under your nose.
远在天边 近在眼前
It was so good of you to bring your gun to bed.
睡觉也带着枪是个好习惯
Yes. Occupational hazard.
没办法 江湖险恶
You see, I have a gift.
你知道 我有一种天赋
An instinct for sensing people’s weaknesses.
可以察知别人弱点
Yours is women. Hers and mine is winning, whatever the cost.
你的弱点是”女人” 她和我的 弱点是”必胜”
When I arranged for the fatal overdose of the true victor at Sydney…
在悉尼我使计把她扶上金牌奖座…
…I won myself my very own MI6 agent…
现在她则成了我专用的 MI 6号♥情报员…
…using everything at my disposal: her brains, her talent…
想怎么用就怎么用: 她的智慧 她的天才…
…even her sex.
甚至是她的肉体
The coldest weapon of all.
女人的致命武器
Hello.
哈啰
Miranda?
米兰达?
There will be others after me.
杀了我一个 还有后来人
You mean your American friend, Jinx.
你是说你的美国朋友 珍芮
Soon to be the victim of a tragedy.
又一个无辜者
An ice palace can be a treacherous place. Hand over the toys.
这儿看似宫殿其实却是地狱 除下你的设备
Oh, yeah.
行 没问题
You know, I’ve missed your sparkling personality.
你知道吗 我爱死你的”大♥麻♥子”了
How’s that for a punch line?
临死还嘴硬?
Kill him.
杀了他
I enjoyed last night, James…
邦 昨晚真是棒…
…but it really is death for breakfast.
不过你真的没有安全感
Kill him, quietly.
杀了他 不要声张
Kill him. Now!
快动手!
He got away. No matter.
他逃掉了 没有关系
The pleasure of the kill is in the chase.
猫嬉老鼠乐趣多多
Bring me the generals.
请将军过来
Gentlemen…
诸位…
…I promised you a demonstration.
我答应会演示给你们看的
Now you will see the true power of Icarus.
现在你将要看到 伊卡鲁斯真正的威力
The Western spy runs, but he cannot hide.
西方间谍逃得了一时 但他躲不过一世
Icarus will lock on to the heat signature and concentrate the sun’s power.
伊卡鲁斯能锁住发热方位 然后聚焦太阳能
Hey, boss, he beat your time.
老板 他破了你的记录
Time to draw the line.
我要切下这一整块
Global warming is a terrible thing.
全球变暖真的很可怕的
Yeah, nice moves, just like Bond.
好身手 和邦德一样
He was pretty vigorous last night as well.
他昨晚也是一样强劲有力
He did you?
他上了你?
I didn’t know he was that desperate. He’s not coming for you.
想不到他会饥不择食 他不会看上你的
He just died running, trying to save his own skin.
他现在跑的比谁都快
That’s pretty good tailoring.
好料子
I hope it doesn’t shrink when it gets wet.
希望湿了以后不会缩水
Soon, we will be victorious.
我们很快就会成功
We’ve got one hour to wrap this up. Let’s move.
一小时后动身 快去做准备
Come on, Jinx, where are you?
珍芮 你在那里?
All units report. Now!
所有单位向我报告!
Warning, adaptive camouflage failure.
警告 自适应伪装失败
Time to give the American her bath.
是时候给美国人洗澡了
Adaptive camouflage restored.
顺应伪装♥修♥复
Vlad, does the word “ergonomics” mean anything to you?
小毛 什么叫”人体工程学”?
Man? Machine?
以人为本? 还是机器为本?
This is still a suitcase.
怎么看都象个手提箱
Finish it, will you?
给我造个相衬的外形
Come on, it’s warm in here. Come on.
快点 这里很暖的 快呀
The cold kept you alive, huh? It must’ve kept you alive.
低温可以保持生命 对不对? 快点给我醒过来啊
Come on.
快点
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Agent Johnson.
约翰探员
James. Charles.
詹姆斯 查尔斯
Okay, bring us up to speed on this.
好吧 我们长话短说 直奔主题
Another division mobilized north of the DMZ. 80,000 troops and counting.
非军事区域北面有另一个部队集结 已经有8万人并在增加中
And another million in reserve. Moon’s father won’t allow a war.
另有一百万军力储备 孟的父亲不主张打仗
General Moon’s under arrest. Hard-liners staged a coup.
孟将军被捕了 强硬派是主谋
You deliberately misled me by implicating Bond.
你故意陷邦德入罪来误导我
If you’d told us about your agent… She’d be dead.
如果你早告诉我你的情报员… 她早就死了
Your mole would’ve made sure. We wouldn’t have a mole…
你的地下组织已经证实了 我们哪有什么地下组织…
…if you’d told us that Frost and Moon were on the Harvard fencing team together.
如果你早告诉我们佛洛斯特 和孟都在哈佛的剑术队
Knowing who to trust is everything in this business.
我们这行最重要的是知道要信任谁
Well, well, James Bond.
好啊 詹姆斯邦德
Just in time for the fireworks. Let’s get down to business.
正赶上看烟火表演 严肃点 谈正事
We’re at DEFCON 2.
我们在二区
And if the North goes south, they’re gonna go south big-time.
如果北♥韩♥南进 他们会大举入侵
You don’t just stroll through a minefield.
但是中间有个雷区
You need some kind of an edge.
他们会另辟蹊径
Icarus. We’re taking care of that…
伊卡鲁斯 我们已经注意到了…
…with an ASAT launch in one hour.
反卫星武器会在一小时内发射
Where’s Graves? In a North Korean air base.
葛拉夫在那里? 在北♥韩♥的一个空军基地
They’re right where we can’t touch him.
我们现在对他无可奈何
You can’t…
那是你…
…but I can. Look…
不包括我 听着…
…we’re here in case things escalate, not to make sure that they do.
我们在这里预防事情发生 不是来确定事情发生
No incursions into the North. President gave me a direct order.
不能入侵北♥韩♥ 总统直接指示我的
And when did that ever stop you?
别拿根鸡毛当令箭
You make your own decision. I’m sending in 007.
你爱去不去拉倒 我会派007去
You think I’d leave this in the hands of the British?
那我这张老脸往哪搁?
You go with him.
你和他一起去
Approaching drop zone.
接近降落地带
Okay, let’s go!
好 走了!
They’ve entered North Korean airspace. Relax, Robinson.
他们已经进入北♥韩♥空域 别担心 罗宝逊
If our radar can’t see those switchblades, the North Koreans sure as hell can’t.
我们的雷达看不到的话 北♥韩♥人更看不到的
Hey, boss, they launched against Icarus.
老板 他们向伊卡鲁斯射击
Leave it on automatic.
开启自动模式
I hope nobody here is superstitious. That’s one big mirror we’re about to break.
听说过高射炮打蚊子 可没见过发射火箭去打镜子
Oh, my God.
我的天
Mobilize the South Korean troops. And get me the president, now!
集结南韩部队 替我接总统
Still no news of Bond?
还没有邦德的消息?
Vehicles.
有车过来了
Some big shots.
还有一些大人物
It’s him.
是他
Three hundred meters. Windage, one and a half.
300米 偏差 1.5
We gotta get on that plane.
我们必须登上那台飞机
You, have my father brought down.
你 请我父亲下来
Father…
爸爸…
…I regret our meeting had to be like this.
很抱歉我们以这样的方式见面
You can’t tell it’s me?
你认不出是我?
I don’t know you.
我不认识你
You’ve always found it difficult to accept me.
你一直很难接受我
That made my exile easier to bear…
这样可能让你更容易忘却…
…but I never forgot what you taught me.
但我从没忘记你教过我的
In war, the victorious strategist only seeks battle…
战争讲究谋略
…after the victory has been won.
然后才是战备
You see, Father, I remember my Art of War…
你看 爸爸 我的功课没落下…
…and this is what guarantees that victory.
这就是致胜的法宝
My son…
儿子啊…
What have you done to yourself?
你到底怎么了?
Come, Father.
来 爸爸
Watch the rising of your son.
看看你儿子多了不起
The second that hits the 38th parallel…
他要是敢动三八线…
…hit them with everything we got.
老子就跟他玩命
That may not be enough.
你玩他不过
Do you see, Father?
看到了吗 爸爸?
Icarus is clearing the minefield…
伊卡鲁斯还可以扫雷…
…creating a highway for our troops.
从此我们踏上了康庄大道
If the Americans don’t run, Icarus will destroy them.
美♥国♥佬♥再不滚蛋 就等着收尸吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!