Built on a lake? Hope Graves got things right.
那为什么建在湖上? 希望葛拉夫选错址
What’s that property next door? The diamond mine.
隔壁是什么? 钻石矿
And Gustav’s living quarters.
和葛拉夫先生的住处
Thank you.
谢谢
This is you.
你的房♥间
Wonderful. Would you like to show me more?
太好了 还有什么要交待的吗?
Vodka martini. Plenty of ice, if you can spare it.
伏特加马丁尼 加多点冰 如果你不介意的话
Mojito?
魔嘻朵?
James. Here for the penguins this time?
詹姆斯 来赏企鹅吗?
Or for the view again? I’m only interested in endangered species.
还是又来赏景的? 我只对濒临绝种的动物有兴趣
Well, does that include me?
那么 包括我吗?
Depends on what you’re up to this time. So I left you in an explosive situation.
那得看这次你又想干什么 上次我在危急关头舍你而去
Figured you could handle yourself.
是因为你这么本事肯定不用我照顾的
No wonder your relationships don’t last. I just don’t like to get tied down.
难怪你的感情关系都不持久 我只是不喜欢有人碍手碍脚
You look terrible.
你看起来气色真差
You aren’t looking too good yourself.
你也好不到哪去
You’re still feeling the side effects? The insomnia is permanent for me.
还有副作用吗? 我老是睡不着
An hour on the Dream Machine keeps me sane.
这玩意可让我短时间恢复精力
What happened to you? Bond.
怎么会这样? 邦德
He knows nothing. I’ve been this close to him…
他什么都不知道 我和他距离这么近…
…and he didn’t know who I really was.
他却不知道我到底是谁
You saw my father after your exchange? Yes.
在易容之后你见过我父亲? 是的
General Moon still mourns your death. My death.
孟将军仍在哀悼你的不幸 我的不幸
Mr. Bond.
邦德先生
And Miss…? Swift. Space and Technology magazine.
你是…? 史威夫 太空科技杂♥志♥社的
Really? I take it Mr. Bond’s been explaining his big-bang theory?
是吗? 邦德先生有没有跟你吹 他的”大爆♥炸♥”理论?
Yeah, I think I got the thrust of it. I see.
啊对 我想我已经被感动了 看出来了
The demonstration’s about to begin in five minutes. Shall we?
演示会五分钟后就要开始了 走吧
Shall we?
走吧
Not “Jinx” anymore? I’ll always be a jinx to you.
怎么不是珍芮(白虎星)? 我什么时候都是你的白虎星
I’m always trying to give the planet something in return…
我一直都在努力 试着回报这片土地…
…for what it has given me:
生我养我的土地:
Those little shards of heaven known as diamonds.
因为赐给了我宝贵的钻石
Diamonds aren’t just expensive stones. They are the stuff of dreams.
钻石不仅仅是块值钱的石头 它们是梦想
And the means to make dreams real.
有了它就可梦想成真
Imagine being able to bring light and warmth to the darkest parts of the world…
想像一下: 这个世界灿烂光明…
…being able to grow crops year-round, bringing an end to hunger.
百姓五谷丰登 人♥民♥丰衣足食
Imagine a second sun…
想像一下又一颗太阳…
…shining like a diamond in the sky.
如钻石一般闪耀在天空
Let there be light.
光芒四射
I give you Icarus!
向您呈现伊卡鲁斯!
Icarus is unique. Its miraculous silver skin will inhale the sun’s light…
伊卡鲁斯的设计非常独特的 它的银色外皮能吸收太阳光…
…and breathe it gently upon the Earth’s surface.
再慢慢的散发到地球表面
You have no idea how much Icarus is about to change your world.
你们想像不到伊卡鲁斯 将会如何改变你的生活
And now let us brighten this night with our inner radiance.
让我们用内心的狂热 去闪耀美丽的夜晚
All right, that’s a wrap.
好了 可以收工了
Vlad, show me the modifications. Yeah.
小毛 给我看看你改的怎么样了 是
Here is the self-defense mechanism you asked me to build in.
这是你要我加进去的自卫装置
Fiftythousand volts? A hundred.
5万伏特? 十万
Armed…
用起来…
…and very dangerous. – Very.
不是很危险? 非常危险
M warned me this would happen.
日防夜防 家贼难防
That’s why you tried not to be interested in me.
我就知道是M在背后搞鬼
God, you’re even worse than your file says.
老天 你比传说中还更衰格
They don’t look too convinced.
做戏就要做全套
Come on, put your back into it.
加油 更要毫无保留
I know all about you. Sex for dinner, death for breakfast. Not gonna work with me.
你有什么花花肠子我一清二楚 你一点安全感都没有
No? No.
没有? 没有
You’re getting good at this. Stop it. Are we still being watched?
可是你现在很享受嗳 住口 你想吃豆腐吃到什么时候?
They left ages ago. God, you’re impossible.
他们老早就走开了 老天 真受不了你
Let’s get out of here.
我们走
You’d better stay here. Keep up the charade of being lovers.
你既然对我这么有兴趣 干脆留下来好了
All right.

I admire your restraint. You were here a full two hours before anything blew up.
你那毛糙的性格有进步嘛 足足两小时过后你才开始捣乱
The way you’re going, you’ll get us both killed.
你再这样下去我们两个迟早得完蛋
James, tell me what really happened in North Korea.
詹姆斯 告诉你在北♥韩♥怎么了
I was betrayed.
我被出♥卖♥♥♥了
That was all.
就这样
Occupational hazard.
这就是江湖
This is crazy. You’re a double-O.
天 枉你还是零零情报员
It’s only a number.
那都素些浮云
James…
詹姆斯…
…be careful.
小心点
Go back to your room. I’ll come back for you.
回到你房♥间 我会回来找你的
Why do you want to kill me?
你为什么要”杀”我?
I thought it was the humane thing to do.
准确的说是”人道毁灭”
Who sent you?
谁派你来的?
Your mama.
你妈
And she’s really disappointed in you.
她要我转达她对你是多么的失望
I’ll let you in on a little secret.
我就告诉你吧
This mine is fake, but the lasers…
这个矿是蒙人的 但这个镭射刀…
…are real.
却是杀人的
She won’t talk.
她不肯说
Let’s make it permanent.
那她以后也不用说了
I’ll use the laser.
我习惯用刀
Don’t leave a mess.
手脚干净点
Jinx? James! James! No, no!
珍芮? 詹姆斯! 快!
Turn it off! Off! Off!
快关掉它!
James, I could use a little help here.
詹姆斯 打扰一下
Switch it off…
快关掉它…
…or I’ll be half the girl I used to be.
不然我就要被大卸八块了
So, the girl who hates to be tied down, huh?
记得有人说我碍手碍脚来着?
Are you gonna get me off this?
你要不要放我下来吗?
What are you, CIA? NSA.
你哪格庙的 中情局? 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
We’re on the same side. Doesn’t mean we’re after the same thing.
我们一条船上的 却是同船(床)异梦
Sure it does. World peace, unconditional love…
错 世界和平 爱满人间… 是我们共同的梦想
…and our little friend with the expensive acne.
当然 还有这位 一脸富贵相的小”痘痘”
Zao? Yeah, Zao.
赵? 对 是他
He’s back there with some weird, psychedelic light mask.
他回那边去了 还有那个诡异迷幻面具
Probably brought it from the clinic in Cuba.
可能是从古巴诊所带回来的
He couldn’t have brought it.
不可能是他带回来的
It was already here.
那个东西本来就是这里的
It belongs to another Korean.
它属于另一个韩国人
His boss.
他的上司
We need Kil to help us get out of here. I got a better idea.
我们需要奇尔的指纹来开门 我有更好的主意
I’m going to get backup. Wait.
我要去寻求支援 等一下
Go to Miranda first. She’s MI6. Warn her to get out.
先去找米兰达 她是MI 6号♥ 叫她先离开
And what are you gonna do?
那你有什么打算?
Unfinished business.
我还有事要做
So you live to die another day…
你苟延残喘就是为了挑个黄道吉日…
…colonel.
是吗 上校?
At last. I was beginning to think you’d never guess.
很好 我还以为你做梦都想不到呢
Was it painful?
痛不痛?
The gene therapy? You couldn’t possibly imagine.
基因治疗? 你无法想像
Good. I’m glad to hear that.
很好 这下我放心了
But there have been compensations.
吃得苦中苦 方为人上人
Like watching you flail around in your ignorance.
把你当猴耍玩玩也不错
Granting you life just to see if you’d get wise.
老鼠没有被玩够 猫咪是不急于吞下肚的
It’s been fun.
我玩的挺开心的
Well, the fun is about to come to a dead end.
不好意思 快乐的时光总是那么短暂
We only met briefly, you and I…
你我打交道的时间不长…
…but you left a lasting impression.
却给我留下了难以磨灭的印象
When you forced me to present the world with a new face…
当我重获新生 重新做人的时候…
…I chose to model the disgusting Gustav Graves on you.
我就刻意的在模仿你
Just in the details.
详细点来说
That unjustifiable swagger.
就是话中有话 模棱两可
Your crass quips, a defense mechanism concealing such inadequacy.
莫名其妙 胸无点墨
My defense mechanism is right here.
我喝的墨水全灌这里了
So, Miss Frost is not all she seems.
看来 佛洛斯特小姐也不简单啊
Looks can be deceptive.
不要以貌取人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!