You wanna up the wager? How much can you afford?
要不要加注? 你有几个钱?
Let’s play for this.
就赌这个
I picked it up in Cuba.
我在古巴拿到的
I believe it’s one of yours.
相信是你的物产
My, my. They do get around.
哼哼 硬通货
But then diamonds are for everyone.
钻石人人爱
Brilliant specimen. Completely flawless.
精品之选 完美无瑕
And chemically identical to African conflict diamonds.
就象非洲叛军钻石那样
Then you’re about to lose something very precious.
你会输的很惨
Positions.
就位
Ready.
准备
Play. En garde.
开始 小心了
Oh, dear.
噢 亲爱的
You want to continue?
还要来吗?
Of course I want to bloody continue!
今天我不见红就不罢休!
But since we’re upping the wager…
既然我们已经加码…
…let’s up the weapons, shall we?
干脆就玩大点 你敢吗?
Let’s do this the old-fashioned way. First blood drawn from the torso.
老规矩 谁见红谁就输
That is enough!
够了!
It’s just a little sport, Miranda.
米兰达 我们松松筋骨而已
Seems you beat me, Mr. Bond.
看来还是你占了上风 邦德先生
Settle downstairs, shall we?
我们去楼下办手续吧?
You’re a rare challenge, Mr. Bond.
你是个难得的对手 邦德先生
I’m putting on a scientific demonstration in Iceland at the weekend. Icarus?
这个周末我在冰岛有个科技展 关于”伊卡鲁斯”的
Perhaps you could join us. Miranda, make the arrangements.
想必你有兴趣 米兰达 安排一下
Once I’ve smoothed things over with the club.
先让我把这烂摊子收拾好再说吧
What would I do without you?
真不敢想象没有你我该怎么办?
Can I expect the pleasure of you in Iceland?
你说我们两个在冰岛会不会重逢呢?
I’m afraid you’ll never have that pleasure.
你死了这条心吧
Excuse me, Commander Bond. Someone left this for you.
邦德指挥官 有人让我把这个交给您
Place needed redecorating anyway.
这里是该重新装璜了
I heard of this place.
我听说过这个地方
Never thought I’d find myself here.
从没想到有一天我也会在这里
Some things are best kept underground.
有些事还是不知道的好
An abandoned station for abandoned agents.
废弃的车站 废弃的情报员
Your calling card. So, what have you got on Graves?
你的请柬 你在葛拉夫身上查到什么?
You burn me…
你陷我于不义…
…and now you want my help? – Did you expect an apology?
现在却要我帮你? 你想我道歉?
I know you’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done.
我知道你为求任务完成 会不惜一切
Just like you. The difference is, I won’t compromise.
就像你一样 不同的是 我不会妥协
Well, I don’t have the luxury of seeing things as black and white.
你不能要求我每样事情都做到黑白分明
While you were away, the world changed. Not for me.
你走后 我们都变了 我没有
You’re suspicious of Graves, or I wouldn’t be here right now.
你在怀疑葛拉夫 不然你也不会叫我过来
So, what do you have? Nothing beyond the official biography.
你查到什么? 除了本他的自传外一无所知
Orphan working in a diamond mine…
在钻石矿工作的孤儿…
…learns engineering, makes a huge find in Iceland and gives half of it to charity.
主修工程 在冰岛找到钻石 把一半捐给慈善团体
From nothing to everything in no time at all.
一夕之间 从一无所有到拥有一切
And his demonstration this weekend? Probably just another publicity stunt.
科技展是在是这个周末吗? 不过是他又一个炒作噱头
Tell me what you know about this Cuban clinic.
告诉我古巴诊所的事
Gene therapy.
基因治疗
New identities courtesy of DNA transplants.
用染色体移植产生新的身份
So-called “beauty parlor.” We’d heard rumors. I didn’t think it really existed.
所谓的”美容院”我倒是听说过 想不到是真的
It doesn’t anymore.
都不重要了
Zao got away, but he left these behind.
赵逃走了 不过他留下这些
All from Gustav Graves’ mine.
全是葛拉夫矿里来的
I think it’s a front for laundering African conflict diamonds.
我认为葛拉夫的矿只是个幌子 卖♥♥的全是非洲叛军钻石
We need to tread carefully. Graves is politically connected.
我们查证要很小心 葛拉夫买♥♥通了很多官员
Lucky I’m on the outside, then.
光脚的不怕穿鞋的
It seems you’ve become useful again.
看来你又咸鱼翻生了
Then maybe it’s time you let me get on with my job.
你是该恢复我的工作了
Forgive my mentioning it, but a perfect marksman…
请原谅我的坦白: 哪有打工的…
…isn’t really supposed to shoot his own boss.
把枪口对准老板的
Check the replay.
你可以倒回去看
You’ll find he’s dead and she’s only got a flesh wound.
你会发现他死了 而她只是一点皮外伤
There’s always an excuse, isn’t there, double-O zero?
你总有借口是不是 零零零?
Give me the old firing range any day.
你要不信我的枪法 我可以去靶场证明给你看
Yes, but it’s called the future, so get used to it.
可这不是靶场 你要适应新方法
So this is where they keep the old relics, then, eh?
这儿就是你们扔垃圾的地方?
This is where our most cutting-edge technology is developed.
这儿是我们开♥发♥尖端科技的地方
Point taken. Must you touch everything?
懂了 你非得这么好奇吗?
Does this still work?
这个还能用吗?
Now, look… So where is this cuttingedge stuff?
听着…. 尖端科技”尖”在哪儿?
I’m trying to get to it.
我正要说到
Weapon, please.
把枪给我
One pane unbreakable glass, one standard-issue ring finger.
一片安全玻璃 一只普通的戒指
Twist so. Voilo.
转一下…哇啦
Ultra-high frequency single-digit sonic agitator unit.
超高频单音振动器
You’re cleverer than you look. Better than looking cleverer…
你的聪明盖过了你的样貌 我比你想象中还要聪明…
…than you are. Follow me.
包括你。跟我来
Now, a new watch. This will be your 20th, I believe.
给你的新表 我相信这是第20只了
How time flies. Yes, well, 007…
时间过得真快 是啊 007…
…why don’t you establish a record by returning this one.
过去的这么多年里 你从没还过我表
Your new transportation.
你的新座骑
Maybe you’ve been down here too long. The ultimate in British engineering.
也许你干活太累了 英国顶尖的工程科技
You must be joking. As I learned from my predecessor…
你是在拿我开涮吧 我跟我的前任一样…
…I never joke about my work.
工作十分严谨
Aston Martin call it the Vanquish, we call it the Vanish.
奥斯顿马丁叫它”反窥视” 我们称它做”反凝视”
Very good. Adaptive camouflage.
很好 自适应伪装
Tiny cameras project the image they see…
我们用微型摄像机把周围的环境
…onto a light-emitting polymer skin on the opposite side.
投影到车身的发光聚合物表皮上
To the casual eye, as good as invisible. Plus, the usual refinements:
一般人不仔细看是看不出来的 再加上几个精心设计:
Ejector seat, torpedoes, target-seeking shotguns to shoot down mobile objects.
弹射椅 鱼雷 自锁定机♥枪♥ 可用以射击移♥动♥的目标
The manual. Should be able to shoot through that in a couple of hours.
这是说明书 顶多两个钟头你就能搞掂它
Just took a few seconds, Q.
Q 只要几秒钟就搞掂了
Wish I could make you vanish.
我如果能让你也消失就好了
Come in.
进来
Before you leave on your mission for Iceland…
如果你执意要去冰岛执行任务…
…tell me what you know of James Bond.
告诉我你是怎么看詹姆斯邦德的
He’s a double-O. A wild one, as I discovered today.
他是零零情报员 我今天才发现他是特狂野的那种
He’ll light the fuse on any explosive situation…
他喜欢火上浇油…
…and be a danger to himself and others. Kill first, ask questions later.
累己累人 草菅人命
His method is to provoke and confront. A man nobody can get close to.
挑衅 好战 一个冷面杀手
A womanizer.
一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
You’re going to be seeing a lot more of him in Iceland.
你在冰岛跟他碰头的机会很多
With great respect, a man like him could blow my cover.
我很尊重您的意旨 但他可能会暴露我的身份
You volunteered for this, but in three months, you’ve found next to nothing.
你自愿做这个案子 但三个月来几乎没什么成果
Graves seems to be clean.
葛拉夫看来没什么问题
Bond thinks differently, so I’m going to let him do what you so ably described:
邦德不这么认为 所以我想让他象你所说的那样:
Mix things up a little with Mr. Graves. With you there…
去葛拉夫先生那里搅局 你在那里…
…things won’t get out of hand.
正好让事情不会失控
In your three years in Cryptology, you’ve kept business and pleasure separate.
过去三年你做密♥码♥研究时 工作和私人生活分开得很清楚
You haven’t fraternized with any of your fellow agents, despite several advances.
并没和任何同事发生纠葛 即使有好几次别人追求你
It would be foolish to get involved with someone within the community.
和同一个圈子里的人交往 是非常不智的
Especially James Bond.
尤其是詹姆斯邦德
I’m Mr. Kil.
我是奇尔先生(音同杀)
Well, there’s a name to die for.
真是个死而无憾的好名字
Three hundred and twenty-four miles an hour. A new personal best.
时速324里 新的个人最好纪录
Thruster two cut out again. Get it fixed.
第二推进器又坏了 修好它
Glad you could make it. Like my run? You were on the edge of losing control.
很高兴你能来 羡慕我吗? 我羡慕你可以死的快
It’s only by being on the edge that we know who we really are. Under the skin.
只有在生与死的边缘我们才能 真正认清自己 褪下伪装
Take your Donald Campbell. 1967, the Bluebird. Water speed record.
拿唐诺坎贝尔1967年的”青鸟”为例 他创下了水上纪录
Campbell died on his return run. But he died chasing a dream.
没到第二圈他就挂了 但他拼了命是在追寻自己的梦想
Isn’t that the way to go? I’d rather not go at all.
人不也该这样的嘛? 死活我也不去
You don’t chase dreams, you live them. A virtue of never sleeping.
追寻梦想不如创造梦想 不睡觉的好处之一
I have to live my dreams. Besides, plenty of time to sleep when you’re dead.
就是我必须创造我的梦想 再说 死后你想不睡都难
Mr. Bond.
邦德先生
Miss Frost. I’ll show you your room.
佛洛斯特小姐 我带您去您的房♥间
A palace of ice. You must feel right at home.
冰的殿堂 你有没有家的感觉?
This was built for tonight’s demonstration.
这是为了今晚的演示而建造的
The human element necessitates a balance of heat and cold.
人们既能观赏到火爆的演出 同时也能感受到冰冷的舒适