No owls in Los Organos. Nothing to see till the morning.
洛斯欧甘诺斯岛没有猫头鹰 早上之前没有什么可以看的
Not out there anyway.
至少外面没有
So, what do predators do…
掠食者…
…when the sun goes down?
在太阳下山后做什么呢?
They feast…
他们大吃大喝…
…like there’s no tomorrow.
今朝有酒今朝醉
Are you always this frisky?
你一向都是这么好动的吗?
I’ve been missing the touch of a good woman.
那种要死要活的感觉 让人回味无穷
Who says I’m good?
谁要死要活来着?
What do you want?
你要干什么?
I don’t need a wheelchair. No?
我不需要轮椅 是吗?
You do now.
现在需要了
Se? Or.
先生
Okay. Gracias.
好了 谢谢
Isla Los Organos
洛斯欧甘诺斯岛
So you are to have DNA-replacement therapy.
你要做染色体重置治疗
Let me explain the two phases.
让我来解释这两个阶段
First, we kill off your bone marrow. Wipe the DNA slate clean.
首先 我们要杀死你的骨髓 清除染色体板块
Phase two:
第二阶段:
Introduction of new DNA harvested from healthy donors.
引入由健康捐赠人身上 得来的新染色体
Orphans, runaways…
孤儿 逃亡者…
…people that won’t be missed.
流浪汉
I like to think of myself as an artist.
我觉得我是一位艺术家
And this is when I create.
这就是我创作的时候
Thank you.
谢谢
It is a painful process, I’m afraid, but…
恐怕这是一段痛苦的历程 不过…
…all great art is.
百炼始得金嘛
I’ll certainly enjoy working on you.
我很高兴能为你服务
Of course, most artists are only truly appreciated…
当然 大部分艺术家…
…after they’re dead.
都在他们死后才被尊敬
My father was a sergeant. We lived in Hampshire.
我父亲是一位外科医师 我们住在新罕布夏州
I have fond memories of the countryside.
我对乡间的生活有美好的回忆
Good.
很好
Got your attention.
你总算注意到我了
Who’s bankrolling your makeover, Zao?
赵 你整容谁买♥♥的单?
Same person who set me up in North Korea?
是不是就那个在 北♥韩♥陷害我的那个人?
James? What’s going on?
詹姆斯? 怎么回事?
Jinx, you gotta get out of here now! Move! Move!
珍芮 赶快离开这里! 快走! 快!
Move it!
快走!
Let’s go!
我们走!
You see, my friend, the chemical composition shows…
你看 这化学成份显示…
…this is from Sierra Leone. Conflict diamonds.
这是狮子山来的叛军钻石
There’s some kind of marking here.
这儿有个标记
“GG.” Let me see.
“葛” 我看看
Yes.
对
From the Graves Corporation in Iceland.
是冰岛的葛拉夫企业
That’s his laser signature.
是他的雷射签名
A man called Gustav Graves discovered diamonds there…
一位名叫古斯塔夫葛拉夫的人…
…a year or so ago.
一年前在那儿发现了钻石
Yet they’re identical to conflict diamonds.
但它们和叛军钻石完全一样
What an amazing coincidence.
真是巧合啊
How can he escape from a British warship…
你怎么能眼睁睁地看着他…
…in the middle of Hong Kong harbor, right under your nose?
从香港港口中♥央♥的 英国战舰上逃出来?
Interesting station, Moneypenny? I got a storm warning.
有趣的电台 蒙尼潘妮? 我听到有暴风雨要来了
You were supposed to throw away the key…
你该把他牢牢看住的…
…not leave the door wide open.
而不是把大门打开
Are you implying I had a hand in his escape?
你在暗示我和他的脱逃有关?
Well, Bond got away real fast, didn’t he?
邦德腿跑的可真快 不是吗?
It is what he’s trained to do.
他要遛的慢了就毕不了业
Your boy’s been very busy.
可他手底下可没闲着
He torches a clinic in Cuba.
在古巴烧了一家诊所
Listen, you put your house in order…
听着 他要是没有什么好家教…
…or we’re gonna do it for you.
那我不介意给他上堂课
Your drink, sir.
先生 您的饮料
Lucky I asked for it shaken.
幸好我是点的是摇匀的
When’s he coming? I don’t know.
他啥时候来? 我不知道
Looks like your man won’t make it. He’s right on time.
看来他赶不上了 他正好赶上
Wonderful day to become a knight.
今天可是你册封为爵士的大喜日子
Will you be using your title, Mr. Graves?
你承认这份荣誉吗? 葛拉夫先生
I’m proud of my adopted nation, but I’d never stand on ceremony.
老实不客气的讲: 我为我现在的身份骄傲
After that entrance, you can’t be surprised…
别出心裁的进场仪式 你该不会奇怪…
…you’re called a self-publicizing adrenaline junkie, can you?
人家说你是爱出风头的”做秀客”吧?
I prefer “adventurer.”
我更希望我是个”冒险家”
We’ve heard about the Icarus space program. What’s the secret?
我们听说了伊卡鲁斯太空计划 到底是什么呢?
It’s a surprise. You’ll soon be enlightened.
是个惊喜 你们很快就会知道
You work 24l7. Is it true that you don’t need sleep?
你每天工作24小时 你不需要睡眠的说法是真的吗?
You get one shot at life. Why waste it on sleep?
人生苦短 干嘛浪费时间睡觉?
Aren’t you trying out for the Olympic fencing team?
您参加了奥林匹克剑术选拔?
We hear you’re training furiously. I never get furious.
听说您发狂般地练习 我一点都不粗鲁
As they say in fencing, “What’s the point?”
就像在击剑中所说的 “分数是什么(有什么用)? ”
Thank you.
谢谢您
We don’t want to keep Her Majesty waiting any longer.
不要让女皇等太久
Mr. Graves. Mr. Graves.
葛拉夫先生 葛拉夫先生
Hit.
命中
That’s a hit.
命中
Hit.
命中
Verity?
维绿蒂?
James Bond.
詹姆斯邦德
Your lesson.
向您讨教
I see you handle your weapon well.
花架子倒不错
I have been known to keep my tip up.
台上三分钟 台下三年功啊
Do you mind? I think I’ve come undone.
帮个忙好吗? 来时没穿好
Why not?
乐意之至
Hit. Positions. Play.
命中 就位 开始
Feast your eyes on the finest blade in the club.
好好瞧瞧我们这最棒的
Gustav Graves?
古斯塔夫葛拉夫?
His publicist, Miranda Frost.
他的公♥关♥ 米兰达佛洛斯特
Gorgeous, isn’t she?
我的得意门生 她很棒 对不? My protégé.
She took the gold at Sydney.
她在悉尼拿过金牌
By default, if I remember. Default?
是晋位的 如果没记错的话 晋位?
The one who beat her OD’d on steroids.
打败她的那个家伙 类固醇用药过量
Miranda deserved that gold.
米兰达的金牌当之无愧
Now she’s teaching Graves how to win one.
于是她现在教葛拉夫如何赢得金牌
He only plays for cash.
他只为利而战
He’s won so much, nobody else wants to fight him.
他在这通杀四方 独孤求败
You wanna meet him?
要不要见个面?
Absolutely.
那是
Lead on.
劳驾
Gustav? Verity.
葛拉夫? 维绿蒂
And Mr…? Bond.
您是…? 邦德
James Bond.
詹姆斯邦德
Have we met before? I think I’d remember.
我们见过吗? 如果有我会记得的
Of course you would. My mistake.
当然 是我弄错了
Are you a gambling man, Mr. Bond? If the stakes are right.
邦德先生 你赌不赌? 那得看赌什么了
A thousand a point too much for you?
一分一千元 会不会太多?
Care to place a bet, Verity?
维绿蒂 要下注吗?
No, thanks.
不 谢了
I don’t like cockfights.
我不喜欢看斗鸡
Shall we?
开始吧?
Excuse me.
失陪了
Best of three hits?
三战两胜?
Positions.
就位
Ready. Play.
准备 开始
En garde.
小心了
Hit.
命中
Positions.
就位
Play.
开始
Hit.
命中
Two-nil.
2比0
Do you want to continue?
还要继续吗?