So I’m going after him.
我一定要逮到他
You’re going to our evaluation center in the Falklands.
你先去福克兰的评估中心
Double-O status rescinded.
你的情报员资格已经取消了
Along with my freedom?
那我的自♥由♥是不是也?
For as long as I deem necessary, yes.
看你的表现再做定夺
You’re no use to anyone now.
你现在是闲人一个
He’s in cardiac arrest. Get the crash cart. Notify his superiors.
他心跳停了 拿急救器 通知他的上司
He’s flatlining on the ECG. Stand by.
心电图没有显示了 准备
Two hundred joules.
200焦耳
Three hundred.
300焦耳
Get me some atropine. We’re losing him! Stand by. Clear.
再一些阿托品 我们失去他了! 准备心脏起搏
I’m checking out.
我要出院了
Thanks for the kiss of life.
谢谢你的救命香吻
Security breach on level three. All personnel, defensive code red.
三楼出现安全漏洞 所有人员 红色警戒
Apprehend and detain with force.
使用武力捉拿
Security breach on level three. All personnel, defensive code red.
三楼出现安全漏洞 所有人员 红色警戒
Apprehend and detain with force.
使用武力捉拿
Security breach on level three. All personnel, defensive code red.
三楼出现安全漏洞 所有人员 红色警戒
My goodness, standards are falling.
我的天 什么人啊这是
No tie, dear me.
领带都不打
My usual suite, please.
套房♥ 跟上次一样
Do you have a credit card?
有信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Or even any luggage, sir?
有行李吗?
Mr. Bond, so good to see you.
邦德先生 真高兴见到你
It’s been a long time. Mr. Chang.
好久不见 陈先生
Open the Presidential Suite.
总统套房♥
Send up my tailor. And some food.
请我的裁缝过来 顺便带点吃的
The lobster’s good, with quails’ eggs and sliced seaweed.
今天的龙虾不错 伴有鹌鹑蛋和海带
And if there’s any left, a ’61 Bollinger. Of course.
看看还有没有61年的波林杰酒 那当然了
Do it… quickly.
快点搞掂它
Been busy, have we, Mr. Bond?
最近忙不忙 邦德先生?
Just surviving, Mr. Chang. Just surviving.
忙着逃命啊 陈先生 日子不好混啊
I am Peaceful Fountains of Desire, the masseuse.
我是安详欲望之泉的按♥摩♥师
I come with compliments of the manager.
经理特别关照过的
I’m sure you do. Come in.
我就知道…进来吧
On the bed, please. Face down.
请到床上去 脸朝下
Yes, of course.
还象模象样的嘛
I’m not that kind of masseuse.
我可不是随随便便的按♥摩♥师
I’m not that kind of customer.
我也不是随随便便的大嫖♥客♥!
You think I haven’t always known you’re Chinese Intelligence, Chang?
你以为我不知道 你是中国的情报员吗?
Hong Kong is our turf now. Don’t worry about it.
香港现在是我们的国土 别担心
I’m not here to take it back.
我来这不是想要拿回它
Put your hands down.
手放下来
What the hell do you want?
你到底要什么?
Just to help you settle a score.
帮忙你扳回一城
Zao killed three of your men.
赵杀了你们3个人
You get me into North Korea, I’ll take care of him for you.
你安排我进入北♥韩♥ 我帮你料理他
What’s in it for you?
你又有什么好处?
Chance to get even.
我要报复
Zao has information I need.
首先得从赵查起
I’ll have to ask Beijing. Do it.
我先得请示北♥京♥ 去吧
Now get out.
请吧
Unless you really wanna give me a massage.
除非你真的想留下来帮我按♥摩♥
Mr. Bond.
邦德先生
A little thank-you from us.
我们的一点心意
Cuba?
古巴?
It seems Mr. Zao has lost himself in Havana.
看来赵先生非常迷恋哈瓦那
If you find him, say goodbye from us.
如果你找到他 顺便帮我送送他(上西天)
With pleasure.
我很乐意
HAVANA
哈瓦那
I’m here to pick up some Delectados.
我想拿些得雷他多
Delectados? We haven’t made Delectados in 30 years.
得雷他多? 我们有30年没做这玩意了
Universal Exports. Check with your boss.
环球出口 你们老板知道的
Raoul…
洛….
Universal Exports.
环球出口
Follow me.
请跟我来
Your passport, se? Or.
您的护照
I’d come to think the Delectados would never be smoked.
我以为再不会有人抽得雷他多了
They are particularly hazardous for one’s health, Mr…?
它们对健康尤其有害 您是…?
Bond.
邦德
Mr. Bond.
邦德先生
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
It’s the addition of the Volado tobacco.
它是维乐多烟草系列的副产品
Slow burning.
烧的很慢
It never goes out.
灭的也慢
Just like a sleeper.
就像根废柴(无用的人)
Sorry for the rude awakening.
请恕我冒昧
I love my country.
我爱我的国家
I’d never ask you to betray your people.
我从没有要你背叛你的国家
I’m after a North Korean. A tourist?
我在跟一个北♥韩♥的 观光客?
A terrorist.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥跟自♥由♥战士没有区别 各为其主罢了
Zao has no interest in other people’s freedom.
赵可不是什么善男信女
I still have some friends in high places.
我还有几个高层的朋友
Favors called in. Some dollars spread about.
该请的请了 该花的花了
We find your friend is here, on an island.
我们发现你的朋友在这里 在一个岛上
In Los Organos.
在洛斯欧甘诺斯岛
There is a strange clinic run by Dr. Alvarez.
那儿有个阿瓦瑞斯医生 经营了一所奇特的诊所
He leads the field in gene therapy.
他研究基因治疗
Increasing the life expectancy of our beloved leaders.
来延长我们敬爱领袖的生命
And, of course, the richest Westerners.
当然还有富有的西方人
We may have lost our freedom in the revolution…
我们闹革命也许革掉了自♥由♥…
…but we have a health system second to none.
但却拥有了举世无双的医疗系统
You didn’t do too badly out of the revolution.
你好像革命后过得还不错
We all have our ways of getting by.
日子总得过下去啊
You’d be surprised how many government officials come to me…
你不知道有多少政♥府♥官员…
…for reminders of the decadent times. Yeah, well…
为了回味过去糜烂的生活来找我 是啊….
Mind if I borrow these? Please.
借来用用好吗? 没问题
My sources tell me this Zao is very dangerous.
我的线民告诉我 赵是个危险的人物
I wish I could give you more help.
我希望我能给你更多的帮助
I could use a fast car.
我需要一台好车
Mojito, por favor.
请给我一杯魔嘻朵酒
Mr. Krug, your admittance papers for the Alvarez Clinic.
克鲁格先生 阿瓦瑞斯诊所的出入证
About bloody time, Fidel.
也该是时候了 费达罗
Round up more girls and take them to room 42.
叫多一点女孩到42号♥房♥去
Unless you want to be known as Fidel Castrato.
除非你想成为太监
Magnificent view.
好壮丽的景色
It is, isn’t it?
可不是吗?
Too bad it’s lost on everybody else.
真可惜其他人都没欣赏到
Mojito?
要喝魔嘻朵吗?
You should try it.
试试看
Giacinta Johnson. My friends call me Jinx.
我是珍安辛塔强生 朋友都叫我珍芮(白虎星)
My friends call me James Bond.
朋友都叫我詹姆斯邦德
Jinx, you say?
你说你叫珍芮(白虎星) ?
Born on Friday the 1 3th.
13号♥星期五出生的
Do you believe in bad luck?
你相信噩运吗?
Let’s just say my relationships don’t seem to last.
这么说吧 我的感情关系似乎都不持久
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
The predators usually appear at sunset.
掠食者通常都在太阳西下时出现
And why is that?
为什么呢?
It’s when their prey comes out to drink.
因为此时他们的猎物出来喝酒
Too strong for you?
喝的惯吗?
I could learn to like it. If I had the time.
我可以学着喜欢它 如果有时间的话
How much time have you got?
你有多少时间?
Until dawn. What about you?
到清晨为止 你呢?
I’m just here for the birds.
我来这里赏鸟的
Ornithologist.
鸟类学家
Ornithologist, huh?
嗯 鸟类学家?
Now there’s a mouthful.
真会说话咧
So you’re gonna be busy tonight with the owls then?
今晚要忙着找猫头鹰?